Challenge Dungeons! 39

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by sgt502, May 1, 2017.

1. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah mine has 3 because he is a sub on my Radra team since no Kanna. I you have a rcv mult team you can stall a few turns on star justice too for Ganesha. Risky but possible.

2. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    One of the reasons I went with Meri for that one only. Resolves can be a pain in the ass but no skyfall makes it so much safer and easier to control.

3. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Part of the difficulty is knocking him below 50% but also, he'll put up a 75% shield so I would need a team to be able to have enough damage control while at the same time, have enough burst to blow through the shield. I could maybe stall out the shield but it's going to be hard if the team doesn't have a recovery multiplier. There is also the problem with him reducing CDs so I would need enough SDRs and/or skill boosts if I want to go the SI route. On top of that, I would have to deal with F2's combo shield so I would need a team capable of dealing with that as well. Maybe I'm making it sound harder than it is? :confused:

4. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    See you have a couple of Ryune. Have you ever messed around with Ryune paired with Meri? It's a pretty good pairing. Damage is still strong (new Meri/Meri is overkill), plenty of RCV from Meri, and the benefit of no skyfall. Could pop Meri on floor 2 to easily kill with just 4 natural combos. Then maybe mess around in endless for a few mins to get a feel for your damage on the last floor.

Can't remember if I stalled through the shield or not. I was so tired I entered the wrong C9 with the team.

Murdurus likes this.
  5. MagicMatcher

MagicMatcher Sacred Life Cow <3

PADherder:
    link
    Only took like 40 minutes zzz

6. LazarusPD

LazarusPD .

User ID:
    quit
    Took me like the entire day on and off cuz I am noob.

7. ainvar

ainvar Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    First try, no grinding. OdinD is so good.

[​IMG]

recife, Arranging, sgt502 and 7 others like this.
  8. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    well, i got through C10 regular, C9 regular, and C8 no awokens. Ilm x Ilmina on C8 no awokens, solo, and Ilm x Minerva Coop on C9 regular and C10 regular.

C9 was straight forward. Delay floor two, and we resisted the jammers so we saved skills, and i delayed Shiva for a two turn no sweat kill. 8 combos on Touen? Saria board says hi.

C10 was rough. took 4 tries. first, my partner crashed as i just used my last skill up to HEra's spawn. our plan was i would carry Cao to delay hino, and I would also carry Revo Horus to erase the time delay. all the stalling ate up our heart makers on board troll and the disconnect doomed me, rip.

next try the same partner passed a turn on hera when he should have stalled because he had one turn left on his saria, then MY saria had the trolliest board with 5 hearts and 5 reds. no, i did not kill hera, and we died.

3 turn, i accidentally hit haku to 1%. yay.

4th turn i ran with a new partner and he brought revo orochi to fuck the puppet. that ended smooth ish, but my horus got delayed to hard by Hino. I had to kill persephone with the time delay (natural board), and partner passed to me for a Saria haste into Horus to kill hera and i wish i recorded that solve because it was a beautiful solve that cleared the entire board in 8 combos while still netting me two tpas and a red match.

partner killed gainaut, and i passed to him to kill kali, cause of COURSE we got L kali. he used a baldin spike (his subs were Baldin, Orochi, Gadius and Ilmina. yeah, this was a JANK run) and got kali to half on the ilmina board. i made a terrible mistake and blew my ilm before realizing i had only one dragon on my team.....and luckily only brought Kali down 7-8%. form ther, we just stalled combos until we got enough natural orbs to kill.

only C8 regular, C9 alt and C10 alt left. someone carry me through C10 alt, i'll stone it twice!

sgt502 likes this.
  9. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    Theres a coop cheese for it with Myr. Basically both teams bring Myr and four gravities that will kill. (Two Zeras and two of the Trailokya skillups, one Zera, one MZeus and two traiokyas, whatever combo you have). One side inherits true damage on myr for Michael. Then you just stall all skills up on FL1. You only need to heart cross every fourth turn when he attacks, and use the other three turns to heal up. Myr is your panic button if you get heart trolled. Once all skills are up, kill Gigas and the Siren with natural orbs, use true damage on michael, and then each side uses their gravities to kill floors 4 and 5. Definitely grade A cheese, but better than wasting two stones on it....

sgt502 and ainvar like this.
  10. JG77

JG77 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Solo cleared Level 10 No Awakenings with Myr. Not too tough.

Team: Myr (Momiji), Sakuya, Ganesha, Zeus&Hera, Ra (Orochi), Myr (Orochi) [All hypermaxed except Z&H][HP Badge]

Strategy: Kill 1st two floors carefully making sure to heart cross to tank big hits. Can use Myr/Ganesha skills if needed once they are up. Ra for floor 3. Stall on floor 4 until all skills are up by heart crossing every turn (Phoenix heals once under 50% so you can stall here indefinitely). Then, use one delay and kill. Boss: Z&H immediately, delay immediately, Momiji and do one big hit while still dark to double the damage. Then Sakuya gravity and try to kill in 11 turns. Use Ganesha to tank one giant hit if necessary.

18290127_10158720686405360_1581826861_o.png

tanpopo, Snarf, ainvar and 1 other person like this.
  11. SethDrone

SethDrone Active Member

Thank you thank you! The Ilm setup made c10 -alt a piece of cake. Ilm, Ilm, Saria, Ra, Thor, - friend Ilm. Finished it 0 stone and still had 2 Ilm actives untouched lol. Was grinding on the phoneix down to near 50% then used Thor, 1 shot him from there, then Ilm and the remaining Thor active 1 shot Satan never even needed the other two Ilm actives.

12. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Definitely SSS-tier cheese but I might do this, but stalling on Satan might be a bit risky, no? Heart cross every three turns on Satan until all gravities are up?

13. bp1976

User ID:
    Its a coop strategy. So once you kill michael, each side has enough gravities to kill one floor. One side kills Phoenix, the other side kills satan.

14. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Oh I misread your earlier post. I thought it was four gravities for both team. My bad.

15. Zaku

Zaku Delete Kirin off your friendlists

PADherder:
    link
    upload_2017-5-5_0-54-56.png

Not my proudest accomplishment needing to do this with an SS tier lead but I got sick of dying for 3 days straight trying to do this with Fenrir

16. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Aee the trailyo skillups in coins? Cause otjereise i dont have them.

17. bp1976

User ID:
    I dont think so. A lot of people held onto a couple for stuff like this. I have two of the actual Trailyo's, so I didnt keep any.

Not sure if there are any other "True" gravities out there. You could probably bring two Zeras and, like, an Ilm and a spike, and just use them on Phoenix and let your partner kill satan. Two zeras would leave phoenix with about 6.5 million HP, Ilm->Myr with an enhance would probably do that much damage. You could also bring saria, but ilm->myr would be much less susceptible to orb troll IMO.

18. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Nothing's wrong with using SSS lead for mini-Arena. In fact, it's more demanding than A1 if I should say. Pre bosses are tough SOB with the exception of Hera-Is.

Anyway, this is sooooo painful. The fact that none of my Zeras and Touens are max skilled so I had to stall for at least 60 turns on F1. I only had them prepared for C11 without knowing that C10 alt was gonna be like this hard.

Pro tip: If you're gonna using this SSS-tier cheese, stall indefinitely on F1. Giga only hit once every four turns. Use your turns to heal and heart cross when his counter turns to 1 WITHOUT attacking so you can stall indefinitely. Use Myr as a panic button. Once all of your gravities are up, kill F1 and F2 without stalling. Stalling on F2 is risky of heart troll when she hits you on her 2nd turns onward. If you can pass F2, you'll win.

_20170505_012325.JPG _20170505_012259.JPG

I had Sherias Roots on Myr. Was gonna use either Jize, Quick Bomb or Yang Guifei but Michael has 150 HP so neither of them are enough to kill him in one turn. I'm gonna leave Sherias onto my Myr just in case anyone on my FL using the same cheese strat.

I'm not proud of this but I have tried and tested my best team over and over and none can kill Phoenix without damage enhancer and I don't have Ganesha or Raphael to stall on Satan for my spike to coming back up.

xer 21 likes this.
  19. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Of course my zeras arent leveld. Hmmm well see.

20. Fraulin

Fraulin dies to dragon seeds

User ID:
    600 million hp and it dies to counterattack

Last edited: May 6, 2017
    tanpopo, Majora, Tyizor and 5 others like this.