Challenge Dungeons! 39

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by sgt502, May 1, 2017.

1. Morgan777

Morgan777 Member

[​IMG]

Missed the kill shot screenshot =( but this team made this dungeon super easy. Also sorry about image size I haven't done this in awhile...

Basically just delay and haste while pinging until my Ronia inherit is up on Anubis(comes up right before Satan wakes up) and just wreck him with a 10 combo and no Loki enhance. I used Loki to spice up my Haku pings not for the kill shot or I would have went over the cap. This is after one 9 combo and a Loki enhance. Which made the kill shot soo easy.

C11: Anubis
    C10 NA: Anubis
    Every other dungeon I think I just ran Darth Athena for fun.

tanpopo, Snarf and sgt502 like this.
  2. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I just did that last night, took almost two hours. Phoenix is an asshole.

stalling 999 turns on Satan in C11 took half as much time. srsly.

it wasnt that bad TBH. took me like 45 minutes and im usually a super klutz but managed not to mess up, lol.

3. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    5th try is the lucky one. YY defeats Satan. Thanks @Tiquity for your YY.

[​IMG]

Thanks for that timely email.

Inherits were: Gabriel on YY, Hermes on friend YY, Ganesha on Sasuke. Carat is +50.

Use SQ to delay 2 more turns to get Ganesha up. Use these 2 turns to hit hard to get as much hp gone as possible - use uninherited Hermes on first turn so he can be back up if needed. At 1 turn, Ganesha inherit comes up and needs to be used. Satan turns red and gives you 6 more turns. I save light/green/blue because they're enhanced from Ganesha active. I chipped a bit and used Gabriel at turn 4 to chip some more hp and give me enhanced hearts. Turn 3, I needed to get rid of some green/hearts. With 2 turns left, Satan had about 55-60% hp left. I had 19 blue with a Hermes + Sasuke active. 3 tpa + 5 match and 1 skyfall (I think non-blue) and Satan went down.

I had one try that would have ended similarly - I didn't chip enough of Satan's health away before trying to kill and he had about 10ish% left. Another one would have been good, but 7 combos meant each YY hit for over 80million, so they were nullified.

graps, PDF3, sgt502 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Tyizor

Tyizor Wandering Planaria

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    IMG_4437.PNG
    Woo Dantalion Hype! Someone on discord was kind enough to inherit Genie onto their Dantalion for me to use.

C10 normal is the only one i have yet to clear now, but eh.

sgt502 and tanpopo like this.
  5. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I waited until the last minute to clear the normal C8, C9 and C10 because I was busy all weekend leveling and skilling up cards on both of my DAthena teams. I co-op'd C10 with my Alt. Only one of my Haku's was max level, the other one was lvl 60 and my RPersphone is still only 56. Despite having two non-max level cards, I did enough damage. Had DKanna in the spot for Loki because he still needs a lot of work. On Kali I used the Carat on my Alt's DAthena. I forgot I had Facet on my DKanna, lol.

[​IMG]

I didn't have time to try the harder "alt" versions of this Challenge. I really just wanted my py dungeons and I am happy with just that. Congrats to everyone that cleared the "extra" stuff. :)

Last edited: May 7, 2017
    sgt502 and tanpopo like this.
  6. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    Here's my ultimate results:

C10 alt -- failed after 7+ tries with a variety of leads mostly Revo Sakuya, due to varying reasons from my failure to match at a critical moment to RNG being an ass
    C10 - DAthena. Thank you @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa for attempting to help me out :'> Persephone's time drop was a real sucker :(
    C9 alt -- DAthena (took a lot of tries, did it blind and then bad RNG and then finally success)
    C9 -- DAthena
    C8 alt -- DAthena with a bunch of Pandora
    C8 -- DAthena

OP leads making up for my scrubbiness FTW!

Congratulations to everyone who managed to clear the whole set!

Vaedriel and sgt502 like this.
  7. WatermelonOwl

WatermelonOwl Smol light demon

User ID:
    399 756 307
    tfw u try to make ur fav look good but ur bad at the game
    h.jpg

(C4-10)
    Had to co-op and use another lead for last minute C10 clears rip

8. PDF3

PDF3 Well-Known Member

I finally ran the C11 dungeon, and it was waaay easier than expected.

Satan-C11a.jpg Satan-C11b.jpg

At first, I was writing out a plan for my main account on how to beat it. Then I decided to try it out with my alt. No adherence to the plan there as I don't have all the subs on my alt other than Raphael, but it turned out to be a straight-forward affair. Stalled out the initial 6 turns while damaging Mr Satan below 50% HP. He then gave a warning bark, so I activated Raphael. The next turn, just burst and he is dead. Then I went on my main account and did practically the same thing. I still have two actives to spare at the end.

The no-awakenings C10 was a lot harder than C11. I tried out and failed various teams before settling on a co-op Nepdra team. Why Nepdra? Co-op Nepdra has a total of over 100K HP, so I can stall forever at the first floor to get all my skills up. Blue also has double-damage against Phoenix. For the final floor, it is 2.5x ATK from Creuse, full Blueboard from Skuld+Hermes, and full sparkles from Undine. Satan died in one shot.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    sgt502 and Vaedriel like this.
  9. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Did these with a mix of Acala and Ra Dragon (mostly Acala). C10 took several tries to get my Ilm team to work, several times I would get skyfall and kill Michael first turn or start the run with zero light orbs and after clearing the board 3 times still only having 3 light orbs TOTAL.
    [​IMG]
    Because of completing it so late and being out of town for a few days for work I just did the grind cheese method on C11, only took 20min, so not that bad, but wanted to try either RAnubis or YY.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    sgt502 likes this.