Chuan vs Artura

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Tsuioku, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Tsuioku

Tsuioku Active Member

User ID:
    Seriously don't feel like farming 10 rainbows for both and saving my rainbow medals in case they're used again for the next Player's choice trade.
    Which should I prioritize? Are any of them necessary for upcoming ranking/dungeons?

FYI, I already have a Kaede, Base Ney/Cotton and Zeus Verse farming teams so doesn't look like Artura is that critical.
    Chuan on the other hand just looks like a dark row sub which is kinda dated (and wasn't there a study previously that too may row enhance awakenings have diminishing returns?)

Which are you farming for?

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  2. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Altura is useful for the current ranking as he's a 6*. Chuan is critical for some dark row farming setups (and a few use two Chuans if I'm not mistaken). Altura also has a cloud SA if that would be useful to you. I think Altura is probably more useful in non-farming circumstances, if you're only going to farm for five rainbow tickets (and I definitely don't blame you).

Just keep in mind that you can only make Altura if you have a No.6.

3. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    I traded for altura..hes okay I had a chuan from last time though...I think chuan is the better choice in a niche situation if you had to choose where altura is just another leader among leaders..her active is cool for those random monsters that make orbs unmatchable another niche use...and I dont see many ppl using her within the next month as a leader...

4. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Not as a lead but she is a decent sub too, she has good awakenings and having both tape and cloud SA or just the 7c with a unique active makes her quite flexible.
    Obviously not the next zela but you can tailor her to your needs which is nice.

5. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    Never used my Chuan since i got her the first time we had tickets, Artura is nice but at least it's usable for fun or as a sub.

6. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Chaun is a great sub if you plan on farming TA2 w/ Veroah leads, and honestly right now, that's about all she's good for :D;
    Sadly you will also need to spend a lot of py to skill her up.

If you have to choose between Chuan and Artura; go for Artura. Her active is quite rare and very useful.

(shoot, I just realized I'm late to the party...)