Click team for M+ Linthia descend. Big update!

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and Dungeon Strategies' started by wangatang0830, Jun 3, 2016.

1. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    I'm not sure if I have ever seen a 5-25 in all my career, though I'm not aware of whether or not they have an orb count threshold programmed in. The board solve picture guides tend to stop at 6, but that could just be because it's trivially obvious you aren't making a row with 5. My guess is there is no limit, and you can lottery ticket up bizarre ratio boards very rarely.

Dunamos likes this.
  2. CURIOUSCOMP

CURIOUSCOMP Flaccid Member

User ID:
    NA:300,485,211
    PADherder:
    link
    The odds are very low for the bad boards. You need some math statistics and all. Once I've gotten a bad ronia board, only 4 on-color orbs. I probably died that one... Don't remember, it was a long time ago.

3. HowardC

HowardC Big Spender

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm pretty sure had 26/4 or even 27/3 board.
    Play enough cloud system with ilm or rsonia in the old days, everything is possible^^

The minimum guaranteed is one combo of each color meaning 27/3 is the threshold for bicolor boards

Dunamos and HappyNoms like this.
  4. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    For people who haven't invested in attack egging Liu Bei...don't.

I'm sure @wangatang0830 has a good reason for the 99 attack on Liu Bei but at the very minimum player 1 doesnt need attack eggs in both the original or new setup. It's very likely no attack eggs are needed on either Liu Bei, although I haven't tried that out personally.

Edit: Also pointless to pii ALB.

Minimum is 3. The only guarantee is you can make at least one combo of each color in the orb change. Green/Dark for GSonia, Blue/Dark/Red for Haku etc.

I've activated a lot of RSonia's in the past and I dont remember ever seeing 3, but seeing less than 6 happens.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  5. CURIOUSCOMP

CURIOUSCOMP Flaccid Member

User ID:
    NA:300,485,211
    PADherder:
    link
    +99 atk is definately needed for scarlet M+ runs. so if you want to get the most out of your ALB, and scarlet has a lot of value, and easy to make the teams, there you go...

6. cdViking

cdViking New Member

If anybody with Side B (poison) wants to run Linthia today/tonight for an hour, I have Side A and can get the coin dungeon. I know it runs tomorrow, but I want that stone!

7. scruggin

scruggin New Member

Looking to run this tomorrow. I can do either team A or B (assuming A. Feryja works as enhancer). Available most of the day, hit me up!

8. cdViking

cdViking New Member

Can't start a conversation with you for some reason, but I have team A (enhance team). I'm game to play at ~11:30 PST for about 20-30 mins., and 9 PST for as long as you want/are able. Added you, I'm 340, 067, 387.

9. Fam-iel

Fam-iel Can't pull Leilan >_<

User ID:
    I can run Team B with you. If you want to run it, you can run it with me now, thanks!

10. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    i recently pulled perseus and am hoping to farm linthia with someone who has liu bei. if i make the team perseus/dios/dios/avalon/anji does anyone know how many plusses i'll need to make this team work?

11. Smok3y

Smok3y Active Member

I use a Perseus with a ALB friend. I tweaked the teams to make it work for us.
    Friend Team A
    ALB +297
    Dios max skilled +51 spread out
    Dios max skilled +47 spread out
    A Freyja
    Balboa

My Team B
    Perseus +297
    Dios x 3 +38, +38, +34
    A Parvati

1. A - Perseus if it will make a row, otherwise ALB
    2. B - Dios or Perseus/ALB not used in 1 - need to get full multiplier and possibly extra
    3. A - Same as 2
    4. B - Same as 2
    5. A - Balboa - match 3 green and clear as many orbs as possible to leave 3 green orbs for next stage
    6. B - 3 green orbs
    7. A - Dios
    8. B - Dios
    9: A - Dios (if you still have it, but if not, Team B will) then Freyja, Pass
    B - Dios if didn't use with Team A then Parvati - Destroy!

Has been 100% for me, but it is not guaranteed. Stages 5 or 6 are most likely for orb trolling.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
    wangatang0830 likes this.
  12. Revelate

Revelate Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Many thanks @wangatang0830 @ott @DJKC and others who came up with this guide.

Had built and skilled Dioses on both accounts, threw the remaining tamas (4 on each side) to Rodin and summer Armadel for enhance (more OE more goodness was my thinking) and it worked swimmingly.

wangatang0830 likes this.
  13. Marr

Marr Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks @wangatang0830 for putting this together.

Is there any reason a Player A team of ALB (+297)//GG Mitsunari/Dios/Gronia/Anji wouldn't work? Player B would then run the Player A team listed in the guide (3 Dios + Orb Enhance AS).

The order would change up a bit:

F1-Player A: Gronia & match
    F2-Player B: Dios -> swipe
    F3-Player A: GG Mitsunari + ALB -> swipe
    F4-Player B: ALB & match
    F5-Player A: Anji nuke w/armor break
    F6-Player A: Match 3 wood or dark
    F7-Player B: Dios -> swipe
    F8-Player A: Dios -> swipe
    F9-Player B: Dios + Enhance -> swipe

The SB's and Actives all add up. Awakenings are disabled on Floor 9 anyhow, so the coop bonus from the Dios shouldn't matter. Unless I'm missing something this looks viable, no?