[CLOSED] LF Meri/RHaku/Niche lead BFF Triangle

Discussion in 'NA Add Me!' started by Trap, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    My usual lead layout:

Slot 1: AShiva (for Alt, can be changed if needed. Just expect to see it every so often.)
    Slot 2: Shivadra, mostly because of the fits I used to have when my Shivadra BF took him down. He's not even ulted and I hardly use him, so he'll probably change too.
    Recent Use: Usually Meri or RHaku, both hyper. Also sometimes hyper Myr w/Saria inherit, but I try to avoid playing her.

What I'm looking for:
    Primarily a hyper Meri in either slot 1 or 2 100% of the time. This is first priority for me, because I don't have a Meri BF yet. An RHaku with a good inherit would be welcome too, although I do have an RHaku BF already. I also have RYomi, Yomidra, and ReSakuya which I occasionally use for fun (I typically use them more as subs). If you have other niche and fun leads though, let me know, because I'm always interested in fun stuff. Hathor, LBastet, and LINKA come to mind.

2. ronmoho

ronmoho Well-Known Member

Noctis is on 1st slot. Yuna is what usually on active slot and change from time to time since she just play whatever she like to(R.Yomi, A.U&Y, Osiris). She can put Meri(hypermaxed) on BF slot if you decided to bf her as no one really using that slot at all(it is Barbara as of now).

3. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Sounds good to me. I sent a message to the third person on discord to make sure it's alright.

ronmoho likes this.
  4. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    All good to go. My ID is 375,464,317 and theirs is 390,916,314.