Cloud’s Angels: IronH’s PAD journey with Kirin and Others (BELIEVE)

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by IronH, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Vorpal

Vorpal Ded

Ugh the most not fun worst challenge of all, REALITY. I hope you crush it under your heel soon. :p

2. DJ Sharpnel

DJ Sharpnel Extreme King Metalhead

3. nocutename

nocutename 1,500 days

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Wish you well and hope you return.

4. ChronoM

ChronoM 「天地創造」

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I just read your great guide and wanted to leave a big "thanks" here. I am sad to hear that RL is giving you a hard time and I hope for your return to the community.

5. IronH

IronH Paralysis by Analysis

When I asked for a break last time, I wasn't sure what I'd be facing. I wasn't even sure how long I got. But I endured, I fought, and I survived. You guys probably saw me posting a bit, modding a bit, maybe just to show that I was still around.

Every day was long and hard, yet months short and swift.

So here I am.

I came, I saw, I conquered. I have, won the hardest battle in my life. Everything else doesn't matter.

Or at least doesn't matt er as much. I am still young. My intellect was not affected in any way. My body, though seriously weakened, will fully recover. My spirit is still as fiery and proud as it can be. I am, after all, an Iron Horse.

Yet I have to take care of my family. My parents; my beautiful and supporting girlfriend; and myself. I am even landing a newer and better job, despite being abandoned by my previous employer at the most difficult time. So these are my new priorities.

As I look back, I really appreciate puzzle & dragon forum, for the supporting community and its small yet effective mod team. I am proud to be part of it. Now I'll be riding to the new chapter of my life.

Friends, I really don't want to say bye bye, so I'm not going to say it. When you face hardship and difficulties in your life, remember that my thoughts will be with you. If I can do it, you can too.

Life is beautiful. Enjoy it.

cjo, jade, tevvie and 2 others like this.