Compilation of PAD videos I made

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by sgt502, Mar 1, 2019.

1. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Rather than hogging the Tips & Trick sub forum since it seems that members are rarely post there, I figured I'd compiled my videos here, and I'll start with new video of March 2019 monthly challenge.

Our leader is evolved Hashihime, the most hated enemy (aside from Hera Beorc) in Alt Arena because she is so tanky with so much HP and DEF. Her leader skill is "3x ATK for Light attribute, 1.5x HP for Dark attribute, 2x ATK & RCV when erasing 6+ linked Light or Dark orbs". It's nice to have RCV buff to heal up but we don't really need it in this dungeon.

This is the team that we have to use:

March 2019 C8 team.png

Subs from the left to the right are:

• Tokugawa Ieyasu. His skill is "No skyfall combo for 2 turns, mortally poison all enemies" on a 3 turn CD (very quick). We're gonna use him twice.
    • Eschamali. She has 7 Dark OE (Orb Enhance) to help with the damage when making Dark combo. Her skill is "Changes Wood, Heal, Jammer and Poison to Dark. Dark orbs skyfall for 4 turns". We need to use her only once.
    • Reincarnated Verche. His skill is "Changes Dark orbs to Light orbs" on a 5 turns CD. We need to use him twice.
    • Gan Jiang & Mo Ye. Their skill is "Changes Water to Dark and Wood to Heal. Change own attribute to Dark for 2 turns" on a 7 turn CD. We need them only once. They also has soft bind clear that we're gonna need.
    • The leader, Hashihime has skill of "ATK increases by the number of [Enhanced Light, Dark attribute] Awoken skills in the team for 2 turns. This team has a total of 8 Enhanced Light & Dark Attribute awakenings. Some people also called them Row Enhance.
    Now, the run.
    It's pretty easy and even an enemy makes the kill board for us! We need to stall on Satan for some turns to get Verche back up for the boss. Here's the YouTube link of the run:

Pretty easy, right?
    Good luck and have fun!

YamaKyu likes this.
  2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    This time we're gonna do the easiest of the upper level for this month's quest: Challenge level 9 with Orbs move time fixed at 4 seconds. You might be wondering why it's the easiest even though it has 4 seconds move time restriction, and the enemy is one of the Radar Dragon, Gaia Dragon? Well, it's only one floor and we actually can kill Gaia Dragon with just one swipe. Curious to find out how? Read on...

Okay...
    Gaia Dragon has fairly big HP if you're counting her damage reduction and defense, and you're forced to have only 4 seconds of move time. Here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna use a team with Madoo as leader and we're gonna make a pre-made 6 combo VDP board with a sets of active skills.

Here's our team:
    March 2019 C9.png

You can see that we will utilize Awoken Machine Goemon to create a full Fire board. Then we're gonna use New Year Castor & Pollux to make a column of Light on the far left column and a column of Dark in the far right column. New Year Castor & Pollux also comes with one turn of haste to bring Nerva and Eugeo up. The team needs the haste to get everyone up. After that, we're gonna use Eugeo to create a row of Water in the top and bottom followed by Nerva enhance, finished with Mel to create a column of Heal orbs in the second column from the right. There you go: a 6 combo board with VDP. If you don't have any assist on one Madoo, use her to get +2 combo. Now, all we gotta do is swipe and Gaia Dragon is dead. Easy, right?

Here's the run:

Good luck and have fun. See you next time!

Orange likes this.
  3. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Now for the hardest dungeon from this month's quest: Challenge Lv.10 (Awoken Skills Invalid).

ko300zx likes this.
  4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    My free daily Godfest rolls. All 28 of them:

Orange likes this.
  5. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Bigfoot Descended:

6. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    This is so annoying. Do they just randomly make poison or hearts or is it on a set pattern?

sgt502 likes this.
  7. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It's a 50% chance that they make either poison or Heal orbs. They have the same skill sets as their own dungeon. PADX has it.

8. ko300zx

User ID:
    I need a different team. I tried Madoo, failed and was going to give up but then saw your video and it looked easy so figured maybe I was just screwing up. Tried it like 5 more times, finally got them to green, and still have no damage. Don't have Nerva and no gems work so not sure who I can use at that point that is strong enough. Might have to just solo it.

9. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Someone mentioned that he was using Freyr as enhance. Depends on your subs, you can use type enhance. Madoo is Devil so maybe use Lu Bu?

Also, you can also use Hades cheese.

10. ko300zx

User ID:
    Used Freyr this time, and chipped down further before trying. Also used a Shirou inherit for extra. Was plenty. Was also getting some terrible RNG apparently before, or really good RNG this time. Barely made poisons. First few runs it was poisons almost every other turn. Couldn't keep RCV up.

11. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    The poison keeps killing me in C10. I'm trying to figure out how to get around not having Fenrir. I don't think I have short jammer or poison skyfalls active, and I can't think of any super short cd actives in my box that would constantly get rid of the poison either. This C10 seemed doable, but I might just not have the right box for it. Unfortunate considering that I'll probably barely not have enough rainbow badges to get whatever the NA server happens to vote for :( I wish they just stuck with MP...at least people who spent their mp would be able to farm it. I'm really starting to hate this rainbow badge thing.

12. ko300zx

User ID:
    VVV

13. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hel can override poison skyfall with another poison skyfall that lasts shorter (3 turns), is farmable and can be used as an assist. Agydine can also do the job just fine. If you use Agydine, stall on earlier floor to get Agydine up by the boss' floor.

Noc likes this.
  14. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    REM Challenge: Shinrabansho Choco Collab Edition - Phantasmic Lady Star, Sahn takes on Arena 3:

Inspired by /u/pad_ginganinja from Reddit.
    The rules for the challenge are:
    1. You must lead with your free Collab/event roll and not any of the magic stone bundle deals or regular REM rolls.
    2. Leader pairing can be whoever you like. In the future, if people like this, we may get creative about restricting the leader pairings.
    3. Team comp (subs and equips) are completely open. Like the leaders, if people like this idea we can get creative with more restrictions.
    4. Clear as many of the top technical dungeons as possible (Arenas, Alt Arenas, Colosseum).

Orange and iddybat like this.
  15. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Libertas Descended (All Att. Req) - Zeus Verse farming team:

This time we're gonna do the new Descended dungeon: Libertas Descended. As commonly found in the new Descended, there are three difficulties on the dungeon: Mythical, Legend Plus and Annihilation with Annihilation being the hardest difficulty and guaranteed that the boss will drop whereas with the other two difficulties, the boss isn't guaranteed to drop. This dungeon has many attribute absorb. Six floors and three floors featuring attribute absorb. The boss itself have 300 millions HP but will put up a test as a preemptive. She will bind both awoken and skill as a preemptive. There's no way to free both since all skills are bound. If you managed to get her HP down to below 95% or lower, she will voids any damage of 15 millions or more for 99 turns and seal the top row for 5 turns. If her HP is at 95% or above, she will put up 75% damage reduction for 10 turns and absorbs Wood and Dark damage for 10 turns. This dungeon requires all attribute to be present on your team.

As always, she will needs 30 skill ups and we will use Zeus Verse lead to farm this dungeon. No orb troll with our team and most of the subs are either free to obtain or farmable units. We will use a sets of gravity to one shot Libertas, that's why Skill Boost count matters. If you're using variation of this team, make sure that all needed skills are up when needed, especially for both Zeus Verse.

Full team lineup:

Libertas Descended.png

Couple of notes:

* Edward Elric can be replaced with Zeus GIGA.
    * King Tyrannos on Team A can be replaced with Athena Helios or any Fire card with 2 or more SB. It doesn't help with damage. It's just there to fill the Fire attribute requirement.
    * Thanatos can be replaced with any damage void such as Raphael or Ganesha (if you're using Chocolate Box assist on Rushana, you don't actually need this skill or any damage void since Chocolate Box also heals you to full even after taking Apollo's hit).
    * You can use Mel instead of Chocolate box, but you'll have to adjust your move so that you can get 8 combo. Alternatively, you can use Yoshino of the Dreamy Meadows without any assist (from GungHo Collab PAL Egg Machine) instead of Rushana but be wary that her skill also halved your move time.
    * Shedar can be replaced with any assist that generates light orbs and have haste such as Elia, Meimei or Leilan.
    * Three Healer Killer latents on Athena Helios are needed since Athena Helios will hit with only her sub-attribute (not counting skyfall)
    * Three Attacker Killer latents on Bigfoot to kill Gaia, and three God Killer latents on Lucifer to kill Awoken Hestia.
    * Both Zuoh equip assist to help with the damage on Floor 2 (Awoken Hephaestus) when making dark row.
    * If you don't have Carat, you can use Apolluo enhance. This team doesn't need enhance to kill Awoken Hestia. Two dark column without any enhance is enough to kill Awoken Hestia.​

Here's the run:

16. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Libertas Descended - Valkyrie CIEL solo team

Greeting, fellow PAD players!

This time we're doing Libertas Descended - Annihilation with Valkyrie CIEL in solo play. It was kinda hard getting all attributes into the team. Fortunately there are a few Healer type with assorted attributes on our box. Some are descended or free cards such as Eir and Moogle. Moogle is great for Valkyrie CIEL team because of his awakenings and low CD skill so he can carry much needed skills assist.

Full team line up:

Libertas - CIEL.png

Kralice Rapier (Rathian weapon equip) is to ensure that we have 100% poison resist since the boss will spams poison every other turn, and Trojan Horse has one jammer resist so we have 60% jammer resist to help when the boss spams bomb orbs while heavily decreased move time. Moogle also has 40% blind resist that helps on the boss. We actually forgot to put an enhance on our team. Probably should have use Carat or Sheen instead of Chocolate Box. We thought that Chocolate box would help with healing but Eir and Hestia each has three Heart OE so healing isn't an issue. Heart TPA heals far too much with this team.

The annoying floors are indeed the third floor (Awoken Apollo) and the boss itself. Awoken Apollo has 7 combo shield while having 50% resolve and will kill most team when being dropped to 10% or lower HP. He has 300% gravity. A 75% shield would save the team or a 50% shield for team with built-in shield. This team doesn't have built-in shield so it won't survive Apollo execution hit. Our strategy is to stall the combo shield (if somehow we can't manage to get 8 combo with FUA first turn), then chip his HP to erase his resolve before killing him. We thought that Chocolate box assist on Hestia would come up in time so we can make an 8 combo FUA but that plan was going down the drain.

Sakura Matou assist has similar skill to Eir which is recover bind and awoken skill bind for 5 turns. It's needed on the boss when her HP goes lower than 50%. Libertas will binds awoken skills for 5 turns and if you can't free the bind she will binds your skills for 5 turns. We can't imagine fighting Libertas without awakenings and no skills to use.

Sanosuke Sagara assist on Moogle is solely to kill Gaia easily even though his skill lower our team's HP to 50% but it is fast. We could use Balboa with 1 turn longer cool down than Sanosuke Sagara, but eh it gets the job done without problem.

We actually picked up Valkyrie CIEL friend with Astraea assist to one shot the boss but like we said, we forgot to bring an enhance so that assist never see the daylight lol.

Initially we use Madoo team but we faced with bitter reality that our Madoo team simply doesn't have enough HP to tank the first floor's preemptive. We could tweak the team and put some Fire Damage Resist++ latents so we could tank the hit but it will be a waste of resources since we already put assorted latents on our Madoo team.

Here's our Valkyrie CIEL run:

Hope you enjoy it, have fun and good luck. See you next time!

ko300zx likes this.
  17. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

Thanks for the information, a couple of follow up questions. I don't have either GIGA or ED, is this just a full heal or is the enhance also needed? Also, I assume Rushana can be any FUA card that fulfills the color requirements with a low CD to have the box ready? Finally, any replacement for Athena Helios?

Appreciate the videos!

18. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

Why didn't she execute you after her shield and absorb wore off? Does she only execute if she's still above 50%?

19. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Only full heal, but if you don't have enhance, you have to do additional combo to kill the floor, or equip Zeus Verse with Dragon or Machine killer latents if you want to kill them with only Light TPA. Yes Rushana can be any card you mentioned. Count your SB if you decide to use FUA sub other than Rushana. Athena Helios main use is to kill Awoken Apollo (that's why I put three Healer Killer latents). You can use any Fire/Wood or Fire/Light sub that has Healer Killer or Attacker Killer and can equip Healer or Attacker Killer latents such as:
    - Cammy (from Street Fighter V:AE Collab). 2 SB but long CD skill
    - Mini awoken bastet . Only has 1 SB, can equip Attacker Killer latents
    - Oniwabanshu Kunoichi, Makimachi Misao . Only 1 SB, can equip Attacker Killer latents.
    Cammy being the strongest option.
    She didn't have execute hit when being dropped below 50%. She will bind your awakening skills for 5 turns and hit for 35,480 damage. After that she will bind your skills for 10 turns and hit for 70,960 damage. Her execution hit occurs when her HP dropped in the 5% or lower range.

20. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Score Challenge! Aim for the S Rank! run with Valkyrie CIEL:

The most important thing is to have high combo count if you can't run this without any subs. 140,000 is the S Rank score threshold.

Good luck!