Compilation of PAD videos I made

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by sgt502, Mar 1, 2019.

1. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Eh...

No one's bothering to look into this sub forum. Might as well close this thread lol

2. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    The sub sections are weird. I never click in them, normally because I don't see them 99% of the time. Just ended up in here seeing this was the most recent post. Can you have this moved to the main accomplishments section?

sgt502 likes this.
  3. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah I'll try to message a mod to have this moved.

4. James1605

James1605 Active Member

Yeah, like ko300zx, I normally don't notice the sub-sections. I first made my way to this thread after someone mentioned one of your videos in a thread in one of the main sections and I mentioned that I hadn't been able to find your videos, and you posted a link to this thread. And I'm here now because I posted in this thread earlier, so I got a notification about your latest post.

So, if it seems like people aren't interested, my guess is that many/most people just aren't seeing this thread. You would probably get a lot more response in the main section. (I wrote all of this before your last post :) )

sgt502 likes this.
  5. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Aye will try to move this into the main section. Thanks!

BurningMan likes this.
  6. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    How to clear Training Arena reliably

Greeting, fellow PAD players!

Considered to be one of the hardest dungeon when it first came out, with the right team(s) it can be cleared very reliably. Why do I have to clear it over and over (farming)? It's because this dungeon is the only dungeon that gives 6 millions Monster EXP upon clearing. The Rank EXP isn't that great for the stamina spent but the sole purpose of this dungeon is to level up a limit-broken cards and leveled them up to level 110. Compared to running Arena4 or Alt. Arena2, this dungeon is shorter and far easier. It's in Normal Dungeon category so there are no preemptives of any kind.

Even better with current event that grants 1.5x of normal Monster EXP each time you clear the dungeon so any card needs to be leveled up will receives 9 millions Monster EXP!

What do you need to do in order to farm it? The most important thing is to have:
    • God killing sub
    • Devil killing sub
    • Awaken Material killer
    • Two board changer
    • Enhance and
    • Defense Break skill
    The most popular leader to farm this dungeon is Zeus GIGA. Not only he has impressive ATK multiplier (256x ATK multiplier for double Zeus GIGA), but his skill covers the Two board changer needed.

What if I don't have Zeus GIGA? Don't worry! You can use Zeus Verse, which is farmable (meaning everyone can have him) but you have to pair him with Zeus GIGA since Zeus Verse's skill won't be usable. Another important thing when using Zeus Verse is that you lose one board changer so you gotta have another board changer whether as an assist or sub.

The most important sub for both teams is Pralinae. Why? Because she has the perfect awakenings to obliterates almost all enemies in this dungeon. Pralinae has two of God and Devil killer and able to obtain another Devil killer with Super Awakening. She also able to use Attacker Killer latents needed to kill the Chinese Gods (Battle 9) quickly. Can it be replaced? Yes and no. For double Zeus GIGA team, you can use Mega Sherias Roots as God Killer and Superman as Devil Killer subs. Mega Sherias Roots has three God Killer and Superman has one Devil Killer with an option of another Devil Killer as Super Awakening and able to use Devil Killer latents. Both are Light attribute so they will works in both Zeus Verse/GIGA or double Zeus GIGA team.

Another team that can farm this reliably is, of course, Best Girl Valkyrie-CIEL. Her team will also needs Pralinae in God and Devil killing duty. Having 4x HP makes her team able to take one or two hits from most enemies without the risk of dying, unlike both Zeus team. Both Zeus team can't take any hit since both works best when team's HP is at full. They hit like a wet toilet paper when not at full HP.

For Awakening Material killer (to kill King Tamadra and Latents Tamadra in the final battle), Dragon Katana is the perfect equip because it has two Awaken Material killers that makes any card hit for 9x against any Tamadra. It's farmable so anyone can make it.

For board changer, double Zeus GIGA team won't have to worry since both leader covers that part but for Verse/GIGA and CIEL team, you can use any bicolor board with Light such as Ilm, Ilmina, Avalon Drake, Yog-Sothoth, Sheena, Yusuke or Mega Sylvie. Put them as sub or assist but make sure they will come up by the 10th floor.

For enhance, I used Carat for Verse/GIGA and CIEL team, and Hashihime for double GIGA team. Why Hashihime? It's because I don't have Carat on that account. Hashihime works as good as Carat though. Just gotta stack Enhanced Light Attribute (Light row) awakenings that can be achieved by using either Rathios, Unnamed Blade or Emperor Thundersword equip.

As for DEF Break skill, there are many cards that has this skill. Not to be confused with the wording on the Skill portion of the card, you want to use a skill that "Reduces enemy defense to 0", not "Greatly reduces enemy defense for x turn". Cards like Kaname Hagiri (fastest DEF break without suicide), Kazuma Kuwabara, Balboa, Julie and Shiva can be used.

CIEL team will need a sub that has many Skill Boost so needed skills will come up in time. Whaledor, Tengu, Orpharion or Valeria can be used even though they aren't a Healer type but their sole purpose is to provide Skill Boost while the damage will be handled by both CIEL and Pralinae.

This is the team I used for double Zeus GIGA:

[​IMG]

This is the team I used for Verse/GIGA:

[​IMG]

That Plessie-Bean on both teams supposed to be the card needed to be leveled up.

This is the Best Girl Valkyrie-CIEL team I used:

[​IMG]

Note that Rushana is the card that I want to level up so she can be anything.

PADX has the dungeon info if you need it.

Here's video of my runs with the teams above:

Please leave a comment, good luck and have fun!

ko300zx likes this.
  7. ko300zx

User ID:
    I've been running Training Arena with Saber alter just to level up the subs. I'm pretty sure I could squeeze in a random too. I'm going to have to give it a try for next time the bonus is around.

sgt502 likes this.
  8. Marlboro

Marlboro Well-Known Member

User ID:
    NA 389,289,242
    PADherder:
    link
    scoped the video out already on the reddit but having this all laid out is great! looks like i can pull off everything on that verse/giga team, what is the card you have saline equipped on? that guy doesn't look familiar

EDIT: ah, opharion!

sgt502 likes this.
  9. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The bonus is here already! 3 days to go. Did you ran double S.Alter?
    Yes, Orpharion. Tengu or Whaledor works too since it doesn't contribute much to the damage. Just as an active skill carrier.

ko300zx likes this.
  10. ko300zx

User ID:
    Lol I decided to do one last night and saw it was active. :banghead: I thought it was last week and this week was regular arena lol

Yeah I do double Saber Alter for that since no FUA or anything. Saber/R. Durga/Luci/Eir/Shishi/Saber. I can just get rid of Durga for the card I want to level up I think since she's the 3rd red sub attribute. All the Devil killers on Saber, Luci, and Shishi make the witch floor an easy 1 or 2 turns.

sgt502 likes this.
  11. James1605

James1605 Active Member

You got moved! Yay! :woot:

And thanks for the team suggestions for Training Arena. I haven't even attempted it yet, mainly (if not only) because it has to be done solo. I generally run everything possible in co-op with myself, so solo stuff is a drag (twice the stamina and time, ~1/2 the HP and active skills, etc.). I guess I'm spoiled. :) I really don't know if I could even get through it using my usual teams (in solo play), and haven't felt like using 99 stamina to find out.

But your video looks promising. I've got Zeus Giga on my main and Zeus Verse on my alt. And 2 Pralinae on each account, which, from what you said, may help. :)

sgt502 likes this.
  12. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yes you already got the important ingredients. Now you just gotta run Training Arena before the 1.5x Monster EXP is over. You know, I used to do exactly like you. Did everything in multiplayer because of the reasons you mentioned, but ever since Super Awakening is a thing and seeing how big its impact toward the team is, now I usually do everything solo. The stamina cost is a drag but it was worth it. Especially since I like to try something new and wants to take full advantage of it. The badge (mainly HP++) also helps makes up for the loss of HP compared to doing it in multiplayer.

Now I just co-op some farming and lower difficulty quest..

ko300zx likes this.
  13. James1605

James1605 Active Member

True, SA's are a thing. I don't generally give them much thought, since I do almost everything in co-op. And it's kind of the same with the team badges. I just put Mass Attack on every team (it simplifies a lot of the easier stuff that I tend to run solo) and pretty much forgot about them. :)

I appreciate the reminder about the 1.5 exp event ending (tomorrow, I guess), but I'm not going to push myself to try to run it before that ends. I've been burning a ton of stamina running PAD Academy, and finally got that stupid Handbook on each account today. I'm going to keep concentrating on that to get some of the other trades. That could wait, but I really just want to be done with it at this point. :)

14. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    IMO, PAD academy still runs for a week while 1.5x Monster EXP bonus ends on Monday although I understand your reason.

15. James1605

James1605 Active Member

Yeah, it would make sense to put off PAD Academy, but I'm just not excited about Training Arena. It's still a big "?" to me, and I'm not particularly confident that I can even get through it (despite your video and tips). So I'm in no hurry to throw 99 stamina at it and see what happens. :) OTOH, I am really looking forward to being done with PAD Academy.

BTW, the 1.5X exp event ends tonight (not Monday). I'll probably be done with PAD Academy today or tomorrow, and if the 1.5X exp ended tomorrow (Monday), I might have tried to squeeze some runs (or attempts) in. But I'm not going to push myself to try to run it today. "Missed it by that much" :)

sgt502 likes this.
  16. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Some of you who doesn't get Hera-Luna from the Super Godfest REM maybe a little hesitant to trade your Spring Fest Medal for her because she seems like the worst of the three cards available for exchange. Well, you're not wrong but it's not completely true either. She isn't the worst of the three. Each has its own strength and weakness. Let me break it down to you.

Echidna-SARA

She has the most ATK multiplier of the three at 13.5x for single leader and 182.25x for double leader. She has built in shield and requires only four Fire orbs for full activation, but to me she seems a step down from Madoo. Both boosts Fire attribute cards but Madoo can activate on any board, doesn't need a specific orbs to get a shield and has superior ATK multiplier. SARA has better awakenings for specific type of enemies due to her typings and she has Physical and Dragon Killer awakening to starts off with whereas Madoo has three TPA for overall enemies. From VDP standpoint, SARA is better because of her awakenings alone.

SARA does have disadvantages, mainly she doesn't have HP multiplier and requires specific amount of orbs to get a shield. You might be thinking it's easy to get four Fire orbs on a natural board. Yes, but only when enemies doesn't do any stupid mechanics such as specific orbs skyfall makes it hard to get four Fire orbs to get a shield. Without HP multiplier, her team would rely on shield active skill to survive some big preemptive hits such as AA1/AA2 Goemon, AA1 DQ Hera, AA2 Tsubaki and Diara. Worth noting that she also doesn't have RCV boost like Madoo does, meaning at times, healing can be an issue of its own depends on subs on the team.

Ancient Dragon Knight-REX

He looks like the compromise of the three. Lower ATK multiplier than SARA but higher than LUNA, same 4x HP as LUNA. He needs to use active skill for full activation. You might be thinking of using Tardis for that occasion but you don't have to, especially for someone who doesn't own Tardis. If you don't have Tardis, you can still fully activating him by cycling his skill (assuming double REX leader) since when max skilled, his skill only takes two turn to fully charged so you can cycle his skill for full activation.. You don't need to own Tardis if you want to play him. In fact, I think having Tardis on the team would be a dead weight. Tardis doesn't have any offensive awakenings. His only advantage on REX team is his three Team RCV++ awakenings to make healing easier, but I gotta tell you that even with three Team RCV++, healing is hard without subs with Heart OE. It's better to use both REX's skill for full activation. His active also cleans any unlocked hazard orbs while adding move time.

His disadvantage, as well as other 4x HP lead without RCV multiplier, is healing. Take Valkyrie-CIEL for example. Same 4x HP, same ATK multiplier, same built in Time Extend on Leader Skill and both doesn't have built in shield, but CIEL has slight advantage when it comes to healing that she needs Healer as subs, and Healers are famous for their huge RCV. Even with 7-8 thousands RCV, sometimes it's hard healing to full after taking a gravity. Now imagine doing that on a team with worse RCV and you get my point.

His advantage is that he takes Dragon subs which means REX team will have huge HP. Dragons are famous for their huge HP although you would want to use Green dragons as his subs such as Odin Dragon, Ragnarok Dragon, Sylvie, Kaede and so on. It's very common that a REX team will have more than 180k HP without HP++ badge and over 200k with HP++ badge. Green also has the most versatile and strong dragon subs as I mentioned above. Odin Dragon and Ragnarok Dragon are two of the most used subs on any team that can take both. Odin Dragon provides full bind and awoken bind clear while healing whereas Ragnarok Dragon is a very strong God killer subs with a maximum of 30.375x of personal ATK multiplier against God type enemies (half the amount of that when the enemy has Fire main attribute). You won't have any trouble finding a sub for him. His awakenings also very very good. Two 7c, two TPA and two Skill Boost while being bind proof. You'd want to make Wood TPA every turn so that he can achieve maximum damage. He can be the main source of damage so you can field his team with necessary utilities.

Divine Queen Hera-LUNA

I might be slightly biased towards her because I like her art better than SARA or REX, but I think she is way underrated just because she has far lower ATK multiplier. Does she? Theoretically, yes. With only 64x ATK multiplier, it's very very low by today's standard. People seems like don't want to play any leader with ATK multiplier lower than 225x. They want to breeze through the hardest contents. It's acceptable but by doing that, sooner or later you will be bored because there's no challenge. If the reason is just to farm the dungeon, sure it's okay but why not taking a challenge for your own once in a while?

Enter Hera-LUNA. Low ATK multiplier won't stop her from clearing end game contents. I've seen a video of her team beating AA2, currently considered to be the most difficult and annoying dungeon in PAD for now.

What makes her so special? For starter, she has 4x buff to all stats. ALL STATS. Meaning her team gets 4x HP and 4x RCV. Healing is very easy, even after taking gravity. Mostly, her team only needs two Heal combo to heal to full HP after taking gravity hit. Her low ATK multiplier can be easily overcome by offensive awakenings. Remember Sonia Fio and Sonia Clea? Both have lower ATK multiplier than LUNA but they're able to clear almost anything the game has to offer at that time. LUNA's own strength comes from her three HP-depended ATK buff awakenings. Depends on her evo, the base has three >80% ATK+ while the evo form has <50% ATK+. For now, I'm gonna focus on her evo form, the one with <50% ATK+.

She takes Devil type cards as her subs. Devil only. Being a Dark attribute, it's a given that her team would comprised of Dark, Devil type cards. You won't have any problem finding a sub for her since almost all great and strong Devil type cards are Dark. You want 7c subs? There are Nohime, Awoken Uranus, uevo Hiei, Gore Magala, Dark Reeche, Amamiya Ren, Allatu, Dark Cotton and so on. You want 10c subs? Well, sadly only a few cards with 10c but you can find 10c Dark Devil subs in place of Kage (free to obtain) and Dark Ra Dragon (obtainable from Monster Exchange). You want VDP subs? Base Veroah, Hiei, Gore Magala, Vega, Bison, Evil Ryu, Geim (free to obtain from Shinranbansho Collab), Awoken Lumiel, Lajoa, pixel Iori Yagami, pixel Leona Haidern, pixel Sephiroth and may more. The one thing that Dark Devil type lacking is a Dragon Killer sub. AFAIK, only one Dark Devil card who has two Dragon Killer and that is Sigma from Shinrabansho Collab. A 6* nonetheless meaning it's hard to pull her. All the other Dark Devil type only have one Dragon Killer awakening. What Dark Devil cards shines are God killing duty. It's just so easy to find Dark Devil God-Killer subs. It's like snapping your fingers. Just like that. Even a farmable or free to obtained ones are very strong such as Gilles Legato, Dwarf Inside the Flask, Sargatanas and Hera-Nyx. Being a Devil type, of course they also able to use additional God Killer latents.

What Hera-LUNA excels at is her move time and healing power. 15 seconds as base move time is kinda overkill but it made even new player able to fully activate her LS. Move time debuff is no more a threat. Even with halved move time, more often her team will have 7-9x of move time. 4x RCV is no joke either and even most often you will find Devil type cards have crappy RCV, healing is still a breeze unless you're using Satan as sub. What this means? LUNA"s low ATK multiplier requires specific circumstances to kill a certain enemy. Whether it's by having specific amount of orbs, dropping HP to lower threshold to activate her offensive awakenings or needing a certain active skills. To achieve all of that, stalling is needed and LUNA is very very good at stalling due to her massive RCV. Heals 20,000 HP with only one single Heal combo, her team can fully heal with only two Heal combo and clearing the board. When an enemy doesn't have an execution hit on a timer such as AA1 Hashihime or AA2 Tsumire/Kaede, her team would never be in danger. Also, with 4x HP, it's very common to find 170k HP at minimum without using HP++ badge. When it comes to HP to RCV ratio, LUNA is better than Emiya Shirou. Both offers 4x HP and 4x RCV but LUNA's team get that with just by being a Devil whereas Shirou's team has to be a Fire/Light or Light/Fire to have both HP and RCV buff.

Stalling sounds boring? Yes, sometimes but knowing that your lower ATK multiplier is able to kill enemies with huge HP is a satisfying in its own way. With other more powerful leader you can say "Yeah sure you should be able to one shot. It's a given. You're doing something wrong if you don't" but with LUNA you will say "How can you one shot with only 64x ATK multiplier?"

So, what is her best team looks like? We're talking about end game contents here so you would want at least one sub with multiple 7c such as Hiei, Nohime, Awoken Uranus, then a utility such as delay (easily achieved with assist if you don't have Dark Athena), certain type killer subs and VDP subs. Both Hera-LUNA can do tremendous amount of damage, even surpassing uevo Hiei when her team's HP is 50% or lower because she has higher ATK stats. You know Mega Awoken Dark Metatron? You can play LUNA just like DMeta. Drop the HP to a certain HP, sweep the floor and move on. With huge HP, LUNA doesn't need active shield to tank big preemptive hits in AA1 or AA2. LUNA's team biggest threat as well as most 4x HP leaders without built in shield is Hera-Nyx's first turn hit in Arena5 and AA2 Sadalmelik. 99% gravity followed by moderate hit will end all 4x HP team without built in shield. They needs shield active or one shot. Her team also needs to one shot Rushana )or sacrificing a slot to have a non-Devil subs capable of clearing bind and awoken bind such as Odin Dragon) whenever she appears as potential enemy. Awakening bind followed by binding all Devil type cards for 10 turns will end LUNA's team.

It's very easy to kill an enemy with 50 millions HP (if not more, depends on their type) with a team full of offensive awakenings. Even with her low ATK multiplier. Her team doesn't even need awoken bind clear most of the time since it can be stalled out safely. Only need awoken bind clear if a certain enemy poses a threat either by erasing Heal every other turn or binding important subs for long after awakening bind.

So, please if you have LUNA or haven't made your decision about trading your Spring Fest Medal, look at your box and see whether you have good subs for her and trade your Medal for her. She is a helluva fun to play. If you have a hard time finding friend who has her, send me an invite: 364,010,485. I will have her up for next week or so and I will put her up again whenever someone want her up.

This is my prove that she is very good and durable:

Good luck and have fun. See you next time!

17. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Qilin Descended Farming

Qilin Descended makes another appearance. This time, as "usual" dungeon available for Solo and Multiplayer whereas the first appearance was with forced, fixed Helper and available only for Solo play. For players looking to max skill Qilin, stamina cost will make a big difference. One thing though that all enemies in the dungeon have been significantly buffed with 10 times and more HP.

I'm gonna show you how to farm this dungeon, in Multiplayer mode, with two teams. First one is my trusted Zeus Verse and the second one is the non-optimal Kaede-Mega Sylvie pairing.

Zeus Verse Team

What you need to know is that all enemies leading to the boss are God type, so any God killing cards should be used. I'm using No.6, Reincarnated Archdemon Lucifer, Fenrir Viz and Mega Sherias Roots. They cover Dark, Fire, Water and Light attributes so even without orb or board change, there won't be any orb troll.

The tricky part is battling Meimei in Floor 3. She changes 15 non-Heal orbs into Heal so there's big chance that you wont' have any attacking orbs on board. This is why I have to utilize pass since Team A can only carry two board changers to defeat 1st, 3rd and 5th floor. Also, I have to make sure that Ishida Mitsunari's assist won't come up. I have to count my SB carefully. If you're copying my build, you should have follow it to the letter of having the exact Skill Boost, or at least using assist with the same effect (including haste). Otherwise, the run might be over when Ishida Mitsunari's assist (Masamune Blade) comes up.

[​IMG]

Kaede - Mega Sylvie Team

This isn't an optimal team. The optimal team to use Dios armada is by using double Kaede, but I don't have Kaede on my other account so I gotta make it work with what I had. The idea is to utilize Dios full Wood board and Indigo assist to split Dios' board into two Wood combo to activate both Leader Skills. Kaede requires two Wood combo while Mega Sylvie requires matching 6 or more connected Wood orbs.

There are times when the split Dios board isn't enough. That's when battling Sakuya in Floor 4. She is a God and Healer type, has around 40 millions HP and 75% damage reduction for 4 turns. Meaning she has an effective HP of 160 millions. I have to make two Wood combo with one being a huge blob containing one row by moving the locked Water & Dark orbs. I have to be careful because if those Water and Dark orbs are matched, the run is over. Another floor where I have to do the exact same thing is when battling Qilin's mirror. Qilin herself died with one VDP and one wood combo (doesn't have to be a Wood row).

The most optimal team to use double Kaede is by having one Zela on each team. One that will kill Qilin should be the row form that has VDP. The other one can be the 7c form since she only being used for her board and +combo skill.

[​IMG]

All in all, I prefer to run this dungeon with Zeus Verse even though it will took slightly longer due to combo-ing some boards but it's very safe.

Here's my run for those two teams:

Good luck and have fun. See you next time!

ko300zx likes this.
  18. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Member

Thanks for the vids! I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.

For the Verse team, I don't have the right components on each account and the simplest solution would be to find a replacement for Viz. My best option on that account looks to be pralinae, with 21 SB, Ilm is still up first turn. So I think I can try this (I also don't have GIGA, but am using devil Ceres instead, I'll just combo that floor), but are the latents required as is or are they just leftover from other dungeons?

Same question for the Kaede team, I'm assuming the latents are required as is? Also, I don't have that many weatherlights, are the enhanced orbs required, or are they mostly for SDR?

Thanks again!

sgt502 likes this.
  19. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If you're using Ishida Mitsunari with Masamune or Kopis equip for VDP, it's very important that you want no more than 22 SB to prevent the equip skill to be up.

The latents aren't specifically for the dungeon but it would helps to boost the damage. You'd want Healer Killer latents on No.6 in Team B for Sakuya though. She is very tanky. Also need those Attacker Killer latents on Ishida Mitsunari since he can't take Physical Killer.

Those weatherlight assist are there to boost the damage because I'm not using double Kaede. If you're using double Kaede, you can forget about having God and Dragon latents but do use one or two weatherlight to give more OE on board.

You can simulate the team in endless corridor to see how's the damage with and without those weatherlight. You'd be surprised.

20. Vio

Vio Member

After reading this I am considering using Luna to try AA.
    Do you think it has better stability clearing AA than Dmeta? She seems to stall better and has way better damage control.