Compilation of PAD videos I made

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by sgt502, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Roland

Roland Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I don't mind at all. If it helps someone, it's good.

Sunsphere likes this.
  3. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    One Shot Numen Challenge! All the Bosses Fight.

4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Draconic Songstress on Flute, Eva in Alt. Arena - Alt. Bipolar Goddess

Eva is the only 7* I got from the Draconic Orchestra Rare Egg Machine. I got Lutina on my other account though. I think all of the 7* from this series are very great.

This time, I'm testing base Eva in Alt. Arena - Alt. Bipolar Goddess. Earlier, I was able to clear Arena 5 with her but sadly I didn't recorded my run so no video on that. I have taken some screenshots though:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For base Eva, I think Arena 5 was much more easier than Alt. Arena. It should be from the difficulty stand point. In AA, enemies from earlier floor have much more HP and depends on your luck, you may or may not passed the Devils Floor (Battle 8) whereas in Arena 5, most enemies' regular attack won't killed you right away and there are no danger unless you messed up on Star Justice or didn't bring any skill to overwrite Hinomitsuha's poison skyfall and died from matched poison skyfall. In Arena 5, three floor before the last floor are the most dangerous but even you can kill Hera-Nyx and Zeus Verse without VDP. The Lovecraft Monsters needs blind and cloud resist and L-Unlock for easier kill. Cthugha needs VDP and Yog is a damage check.

Not so with AA. If you got Starling, you can die just by fully replenish his HP because he hits very hard and changes the board that may not to your liking when at full HP. When you have Fujin and use it on Starling, you might want to pray to RNG Gods that Sopdet won't come out unless you brought another Fujin or can stall for you Fujin to be back up in just 6 floors. Not very likely.

My Eva team consists of these:

[​IMG]

• My Eva has PAD Academy Student's Handbook assist
    • Cotton has Susano no Mikoto for the 3-turns 50% shield for Goemon or DQ Hera
    • Ragnarok Dragon has Balboa as a back up shield. Balboa also has DEF break to makes both Metatron easier to kill
    • Robin Hood is my Hashihime killer. He has Balance Killer awakening, Hakuryu Card for additional Balanced Killer and three Balanced Killer latents. He also has two SBR to make up for the lack of SBR on both Eva and Legiana. Only 80% SBR on my team though
    • Legiana has three Team HP+ to boosts my team's HP, covers Water attribute, huge ATK and 2 7c to help with the damage on non God or Dragon enemies.
    • Friend Eva has Kralice Rapier assist.

Earlier runs got me two game over screens because I was being stupid as usual. After that, I could clear AA with pretty smooth run. Got Hashihime to spawns to my effort to have Robin Hood on board paid off.

The biggest advantage of base Eva compared to her evo is her huge RCV. Even though team building is restricted to only Wood cards, there are many strong Wood cards that can be used as a sub for her. She is, IMO, easier to play than her evo form, has built-in Time Extend and even though the ATK multiplier isn't that great at "only" 225x compared to 324x of her evo, she can do some damage too. Base Eva shield is the usual 25% for each lead compared to 50% of her evo form which makes the evo form very tanky but her evo form's shield tied to making 5+ connected Heal orbs. That could be a problem since getting 5 Heal orbs every turn is very hard. I've seen some players pair evo'd Eva with either Diablos or Sensui to get bigger board so getting 5+ Heal every turn isn't a problem. Evo'd Eva also has no restriction on team building although you will need to cover all attributes since her full activation requires matching 5 attributes (4+Heal).

After I'm done playing with base Eva, I might switch to her evo form and try her again but for this time, enjoy the video of her adventure in Alt. Arena - Alt. Bipolar Goddess.

5. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Fixed Leader & Helper Challenge! [1] - Mega Awoken Typhon

This is the first of five sets of challenges featuring fixed leader & helper. They chose the leader and helper but we're free to choose our own subs. This is gonna be interesting.

The first challenge featuring Mega Awoken Black Dragonbound, Typhon as Leader & Helper. His Leader Skill is "2x HP for Dragon type' 6x ATK with 6+ combos; 2x ATK & reduces damage with 4+ linked Heal orbs"

2x HP and a shield is pretty strong although the full ATK multiplier is only 144x but Typhon has double 7c and Devil Killer with amazing skill.

I decided to run this semi-blind. I only knew the boss is gonna be Ultimate Evolution of Kaguya-Hime who has awoken bind for 3 turns and will have resolve. She is a God type so I decided to bring Ragnarok Dragon. The rest of my team comprised of Myr for FUA, Odin Dragon for awoken bind clear and Azathoth who has D.Kali board on a fast 7 turn cooldown.

The first enemy is Leeza. Since I don't know the dungeon info, all I know is that she has massive defense. I've encountered her a few times in the past so I knew for a fact that she only has little HP and big defense. Azathoth actually has guard break but I can't activate that because I don't have rainbow coverage on my team. Took me a while to get past her but I did with Typhon's skill.

Second battle is Vampire Duke who is a Devil type. Shouldn't be a problem with full activation. Then comes the next enemy: Nim. She has passive 50% damage reduction for Fire & Water attack and will throw a 3-turn awoken bind and cast a 10-turn spinner on a random spot. Unfortunately she beat him in my first run.

The payback comes with adjusted team of Valentine Ney, Azathoth, Sherias (the Water/Dark one) and Odin Dragon. This team should be able to activate guard break.

When I past Nim, the next enemy is a problem on its own: Awoken Freyr. He seals the top row for 5 turns and has 50% resolve while guarding himself with 6 combo shield. I have to somehow made 7 combo with FUA while dealing with sealed top row but I made it through.

Then comes the next enemy before the boss: Bacchess. He has 5 turn cooldown attack so I have some turns to stall the tape and spinner. When they are gone you should be able to defeat him without much trouble. He even will gives you additional turn when you pushed him below 50% HP. He just gonna shorten his attack cooldown to 2 and put up a 50% damage reduction. His execution hit can be tanked as long as the team is at full HP even without shield.

For the boss, my plan was to one shot her with Valentine Ney's skill who has awoken bind clear built into her skill while creating the perfect board but somehow I managed to botched that and she throws another awoken bind clear. Yes she do awoken bind check every turn as long as she still has her resolve. My Odin Dragon is up so it's no big deal and I was able to erased her resolve. Typhon is my kill shot. There's a moment when she's doing some cheating by activating her hidden resolve. LOL. Sometimes I just amazed at how can my team's attack does exactly not enough damage to kill and leave her with maybe a couple hundred if not less HP. But, I managed to defeat her so it's all godd.

For the first time clear, we will get a magic stone upon clearing as usual and we will also get additional rewards sent to our mailbox comprises of 1000 +points and one each of Snow Globe Dragon. Pretty sweet rewards I should say.

FYI, if you haven't do this: Bring a tape resist, full poison resist, two awoken bind clear and FUA sub for easier run.

Good luck and have fun. See you next time!

6. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Fixed Leader & Helper Challenge! [2] - Master Librarian Goddess, Kali

This time I was more prepared compared to the first challenge. I field a rainbow team covering almost anything the enemies can throw at my team. I have full poison and blind resist, FUA, VDP, awoken bind clear, all team members are bind proof and plenty of move time.

At first I wanted to field a mono Wood row team with subs covering all attributes but I found out that my box is lacking some good Wood subs with row awakenings that covers all attributes. After reading GKali's Leader Skill, I decided that she has enough ATK multiplier, even without additional wood row awakenings, to kill most enemies.

So, I went with this team:

[​IMG]

All attributes covered, all team members are bind proof and I also have full poison and blind resist as well as awoken bind clear.

• Saber has Avidya Saber for 60% Blind Resist
    • Anna Kyoyama has Kralice Rapier for 60% Poison Resist
    • NY Tsukuyomi has Trojan Horse for 20% each of Jammer, Poison and Blind Resist
    • Odin Dragon has PAD Academy Student's Handbook for 20% each of Poison and Blind Resist.

I only have 20% Jammer Resist but personally, I think Jammers are fine. What I didn't have was Tape Resist. I went in blind so I didn't know what the enemies skill sets are or who the enemies gonna be. Turns out, having a Tape Resist can help in the first floor.

Most enemies dies to matching 4+ attributes and 4 Wood orbs. Saber comes in handy in dealing with the boss since it has damage void as his second skill set, but I think you can prevent him from throwing damage void as long as you can put him at less than 95% HP. It's hard though since the boss has 99% damage reduction for 1 turn as preemptive hit. GKali isn't powerful enough with that kind of damage reduction, but you can bring a 5% or more gravity skill to prevent him from throwing damage void.

Aside from the unique requirements to activate GKali's Leader Skill, I think this challenge is quite interesting with decent rewards. You will get another 1000 +points and one 6-Year Anniversary Tamadra as rewards. Not as good as the first one but still decent.

Hope you guys doing okay in this!

Please leave a comment, good luck and have fun. See you next time!

7. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Fixed Leader & Challenge! [3] - Featuring Nemain as Leader & Helper

This challenge poses some interesting challenge for me as they decided to forced us to use Nemain as Leader and Helper. Nemain is a color cross leader. You see, I'm bad at making cross, especially color cross where we have to make multiple crosses to deal damage. Yet, I had to do it if I want to clear this challenge.

Nemain's Leader Skill is "5x ATK and reduces damage with 5+ combos; 3x ATK for each cross of Fire, Wood or Light orbs" Pretty strange that Nemain requires crosses that aren't her attributes.

To overcome my weakness, I stuff my sub heavy with Time Extend.

• My first sub is Tamao Tamamura, a "free to obtain" card that can be bought for 500,000 Monster Points back when we have Shaman King Collab around. She covers FUA, has one TE and three >80% ATK UP awakenings with Cloud Resist Super Awakenings. She carries PAD Academy Student's Handbook equip.
    • Second sub is Brachydios. I choose him because I thought he was the only Fire/Light card that has one Super TE. I didn't realize that I could have Edward Elric who has exactly the same Time Extend while having more usable skill. Turns out, having Brachydios proven to be very useful. He carries Kralice Rapier for Poison Resist.
    • Third sub is New Year Tsukuyomi. With two Super TE, L-Unlock and some OE, she would be a versatile sub with very useful skill. She carries Trojan Horse equip.
    • Last sub is Yuna. Four TE, shield active skill and two 7c makes her perfect for this. She carries Avidya Saber equip for Blind Resist.

The dungeon surprisingly isn't that difficult. One cross and 5+ combo was enough to kill most floor leading to the boss. Maybe Nemain is really powerful. The boss, Bigfoot, with his 95% damage reduction for 3 turns as preemptive (he will then gradually lowered his damage shield while increasing his attack), was surprisingly easy to defeat. Maybe it's because I have Brachydios who has many Devil Killer? Anyway, two crosses and 5+ combo finished him off even with his 95% damage reduction still up.

I hope you have a good run in this challenge.

8. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Fixed Leader & Helper Challenge! [4] - Gilgamesh & Odysseus Pairing

This challenge, for me, has the same difficulty as the third challenge because with bigger board, courtesy of Odysseus, I tend to move slower than usual because there are so many orbs to navigate. So, my strategy to overcome this is the same as the third challenge: filling my team with heavy Time Extend sub.

We will be using Gilgamesh as Leader and Odysseus as Helper.

Gilgamesh's Leader Skill is "4x ATK with 5+ linked Fire or Light orbs; ATK increases with 4+ combos, up to ATK x6 at 8 combo"

Odysseus' Leader Skill is "[7x6 Board], 4x ATK and reduces damage with 9+ combos; 3x ATK with 5+ linked orbs"

So, to fully activating both leaders we have to make 9+ combo while making a match of 5+ linked Fire or Light orbs. When fully activated, they're proven to be very powerful at 280x ATK multiplier.

My chosen sub for this are:

• Nergigante. Even though he isn't a Fire or Light attribute, but he has two Super Time Extend and his skill creates a pre-made FUA. He also has pretty big HP being a dragon from Monster Hunter Collab. He has King Bradley's Sword equip for Poison Resist.
    • Hexazeon. He has the biggest HP in PAD, has useful resist awakenings and brings 2 seconds on his own courtesy of his Super TE Super Awakening and General Tamamuramaro Card equip.
    • New Year Tsukuyomi with Trojan Horse equip.
    • Yuna with Avidya Saber for Blind Resist.

If you're doing this blind, you might be surprised when facing Spica (the hehehe girl). She will greatly reduced your orb move time and then bound your awoken skills the next turn. Within those two turns, you'll have to be able to bring her HP lower than 95% or else she will obliterates you. Luckily I have NY Yomi so she isn't a problem.

Pretty smooth run up until I got to the boss: Zeus Vulcan. He has 8 combo shield and damage void preemptives. I was like "Oh great now I'm screwed because I don't have any card with VDP on my team". Turns out, he doesn't hit too hard and my team can stay under his damage void threshold (he voids damage of 10 millions or more) by not making any 5+ linked Fire or Light orbs. Just the usual three or four match combo. I was also surprised that he casts a column of cloud on the right-most column because I don't have any card with cloud resist, but I could (and you could too) ignore that last column and just combo the rest.

9. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Fixed Leader & Helper Challenge! [5] - Spirit Numen Inner Mysteries

This last challenge of the Fixed Leader & Helper challenge is the hardest one for me. Still prefer to going in blind for more fun and surprises (I found more surprises than fun though lol). We'll be using a pair leaders of Zapan and Sumire.

Zapan's Leader Skill is "2x HP & ATK for Water att; vastly reduces RCV for non-water attribute (this including sub attribute, so any non Water/Water or Water/X will have their RCV reduced to only 25% of their original RCV); 7x ATK for matching 5 orbs including enhanced"

Paired with Sumire, whose Leader Skill is "5x ATK for attribute erasing 5 orbs including enhanced; 1.5 ATK & halve damage erasing Heal orbs in a cross formation".

So, we will need to match 5 orbs including enhanced (preferably water orbs of course) and heal cross for slightly added damage and 50% damage reduction.

Team's HP is okay with Zapan giving 2x HP for Water attribute cards and you can take only half damage when making heal cross. The problem is the healing power. If you don't field your team with all Water/Water cards, your recovery power will suffer. Escalated by Sumire having Light sub attribute so she only gives a quarter of her RCV to the team.

I had a pretty rough runs in this, mainly because I didn't expect to face Helheim before the boss. He is very tough and will kill your team when he attacks unless you have damage void skill.

I gotta revised my team's composition for quite a bit before settled with:

• Mizutsune with King Bradley's Sword equip
    • Reincarnated Andromeda with Spirit Ally, Kororo equip
    • Reincarnated Idunn & Idunna with Trojan Horse equip
    • Kiri with PAD Academy Student's Handbook

Kiri's main purpose is to kill Helheim before he attack. Idunn & Idunna is to provide an enhance for the boss, Takeminakata.

Mind you that you have to be able to make 5 match including enhanced and do some combo on some floors with combo shield. First floor and the boss all have combo shield of 5 combos and 4 combo so you need to make 6 combo on the first floor and 5 or more combo on the boss, including making FUA, 5 match and possibly a heal cross. Pretty hard to do.

First floor is Red Sonia. 5 combo shield so you have to make 6 or more combo. You don't have to make a heal cross here to defeat her. Just a 5 match (or an L) of water and 6+ combo and you'll clear the floor.

Second floor is Sherospada. Skill delay can be annoying especially with both leaders don't have any assist or SDR latents. You can take a hit or two here. You can also blast him without making FUA if you don't have enough heal orbs and take his resolve hit and reduced move time.

Third floor is Zeus. He will lock some orbs but Zapan has L-Unlock awakening so when you make an L of 5 water, all orbs should be unlocked. He's not that tough and you could defeat him just by making a 5 match of water orbs.

Next is Kuramitsuha. Another Skill Delay. If your team doesn't have full blind resist, don't stall on her. She will super blind some orbs when she attacking. That could be annoying and time consuming. Kill her immediately.

Then we have Helheim. A dragon type with 75% damage reduction for 3 turns and will kill you if you give him a chance to attack. That's why I have Kiri. 5 match of water orbs and some light combo will clear him.

The boss. He has 50% resolve, 2 turn attack cooldown (if I remember correctly, will haste his turn to 1 when being pushed to a certain HP threshold), a 4 combo shield and will attack for 79,748 damage. If you made a heal cross on his attack your team should be able to survive his hit provided your team is at full or near full HP. At halved damage, your team should only took 39,874 damage. I don't know how many HP he has so I just use all of my available skills including enhance from Idunn & Idunna to melt him. A 5 match of water orbs, FUA and 5+ combo ends him even without making heal cross.

Murdurus likes this.
  10. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Reiwa Descended! Observer of Upheavals - Whole Sky

We have a new Descended dungeon. This time, it's Reiwa Descended! A bit of a background story; Reiwa is a name of an era in Japan. When a Japan emperor descended from the throne and the new successor ascends to the throne, that's when a new era begins. Since Japanese still believe in their emperor, this is a big thing in there.

So, Puzzle and Dragons commemorates this thing by having a dungeon with the boss named after the new era; Reiwa.

Solo run with Valkyrie-CIEL

This dungeon is full of surprises, especially if you're doing it blind. But as it's almost considered as a rule of thumb; have a hazard, especially poison, resist ready, an awoken bind clear and FUA. With that in mind, I decided to run this blind but every time I'm going on a blind run in a dungeon, I tend to have a full poison and blind resist, FUA, awoken bind clear whenever I have one or two subs that aren't bind proof and maybe a VDP if I can fit it in. Doing it in blind makes it more interesting and fun (for the first time clear only of course).

This is my team:

[​IMG]

• My leader of choice of course is Valkyrie-CIEL. This time she's wearing Dorothy's Silver Shoes as her equip.
    • Light Cotton has Yog assist
    • Cruz carrying Emperor Thundersword equip
    • Anna Kyoyama carries Kralice Rapier
    • Yuna brought Avidya Saber
    • Friend's CIEL has Trojan Horse

Overall, the dungeon wasn't too difficult for my team. The boss will test you out whether you can meet her combo requirement or not. Luckily I passed her combo test. I found out later that she will casts up to four spinners when you failed to do 8 or more combo. When you're able to make 10 combo, she won't put up a damage void. Make my run slightly easier but just slightly since I didn't have any Attacker or Machine killer sub on my team. I wish I had Rei Sirius for this.

Precaution: You may or may need a Fenrir or Agydine to overwrite Antares' poison skyfall. I don't have any of those but I have Anna with L-Unlock so I could erase her locked poison skyfall, leaving only poison skyfall which could be bad but I managed to be able to escape unscathed.

After that, you will meet Myr and Wee Jas. Myr is the same as her dungeon so I had to stall her damage void since I don't have any VDP sub while Wee Jas is a completely new. Different from Wee Jas in Myr Descended. He will change maximum HP to 1 million, greatly reduced your orb move time and spawned some locked bomb orbs. Just clearing his bomb orbs is okay but you'll have to deal with his 7 combo shield and Jammer skyfall afterwards.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    Murdurus likes this.
  11. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Reiwa Descended! Demon Yusuke Farming Team

For farming purposes, I choose Demon Yusuke as leaders. The team will be relying mostly on bicolor board and making VDP to clear each floor. Demon Yusuke's power is big enough that one VDP will kill all floor leading to the boss.

Here's the team:

[​IMG]

• Yinyang Swordpair isn't mandatory. Could use assist for boosted stats instead
    • Fenrir can be replaced with Agydine or Spirit Ally, Tokagero
    • Superman can be replaced with any Light card that has exactly 3 Skill Boost or Yusuke's assist (Attacker Killer) will come up sooner if it has more than 3 SB. Orpharion is good
    • Avalon Drake and Ilm can be replaced with any bicolor board with Light such as Sheena or Yog. Make sure it come up in time
    • NY Tsukuyomi can be replaced with multi-turn Time Extend skill such as Enoch or Awoken/Reincarnated Tsukuyomi
    • Shinji Matou can be replaced with Bufu Skill Card

The team gotta have 100% Blind and Jammer resist to resist Shadow Dragon Knight Super Blind and Wee Jas' bombs

The run itself is pretty fast with minila effort. The only time some combo needed is when Earth Dragon Knight spawns, then you gotta make 5 or more combo with at least one Light row. Pretty easy with bicolor board.

For the boss, I can't be bothered to make 10 combo and pass her test so I just do 0 combo, eat her spinners and use Shinji Matou or Bufu Card to lock all orbs.

12. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Reiwa Descended! Solo Skill Up - Demon Yusuke Team

If you ran out of King Tans to skill up Reiwa, or somehow can't farm the Annihilation diffulty reliably, this might be a good way to skill up Reiwa. Mind you that she needs 50 skill ups so you will need to run this a lot and spend so many stamina but we have her dungeon up for almost a week so even it's good if you get 8 skill up each day. You'll have to spend some badpy or rainbowpy to complete the process if you don't want to spend some stones for stamina refresh.

• My leader of choice is still Demon Yusuke, with 3 machine killer latents and L-Unlock assist/equip to erase Antares' locked poison skyfall. Don't worry about her poison since you will get so few due to minimal combo needed to clear each floor. He has VDP Super Awakening.
    • First sub is Awoken Ariel. She creates 4 light orbs on a fast cooldown (4 turns) so she can be used twice for the whole run. Light Cotton is good too. She has Jammer resist equip.
    • Second sub is Scheherazade. She makes 10 Light orbs on the last two columns that can be split so we could use the remaining light orbs for the next floor. She carries Jammer resist equip.
    • Third sub is Rushana because she has 2 Blind Resist and 2 Skill Boost. You can replace her with another Reiwa if you wanted to max skill two Reiwa. Make sure Reiwa's Super Skill Boost awakening is unlocked. Doesn't have to be max level.
    • Fourt sub is Reiwa with her Super Skill Boost awakening unocked. Doesn't have to be max level but she carries Blind resist.
    • Friend's Demon Yusuke has attacker killer latents and attacker killer equip with VDP Super Awakening.
    • 15% ATK Badge used in this run.

[​IMG]

13. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    August 2019 Quest Challenge Level 9

Okay...

So, for this august challenge level 9, doing it blind is very risky and will costs a lot of stamina trying various teams and figuring out how to take those enemies down. I saw the dungeon info in-game and it shows only two battles. The enemies must be hard as hell if it's only two battles. Instead of going in blind, I looked at the dungeon info and holy sh!t the boss has the biggest HP ever!

First floor is Red Chester with 1.25 billions HP and the boss is Reincarnated Amon who has 2 billions HP and 75% damage reduction for 5 turns. That makes him have 8 billions of effective HP for five turns. Teams that can take Amon down using only one skill are color cross leaders. They have ridiculous amount of ATK multiplier when making multiple crosses, but the first floor will casts a 99 turns skill delay, rendering all of your skills unusable.

At first, I was gonna use double Kaede with three Shazel subs and one Avalon Drake with another Avalon Drake assisting Kaede. I figured out that with three haste (four including friend's Kaede), Avalon Drake on my Kaede will be up in time for the boss. according to PDC, I don't have to use an enhance. just by doing two wood rows with Avalon Drake's board, I should be able to defeat Amon. but I can't find a helper with Kaede up. trying to restart the game a couple times to refresh my helper list but no luck.

So, I turned my head to a leader that consistently beating a 1.2 billions HP enemies down: Zeus Giga. I used him to farm training arena and the witches all have 1.2 billions hp and they are all down in one sweep using Giga skill.

Team building is very tricky since the first floor was giving me headache. I've been trying various combination of subs and assists while doing a simulation with PDC. Costing me a lot of coins switching assist around.

I finally settled with this team:

[​IMG]

I don't have carat so I'm using Hashihime as enhance. I've been using her as enhance to farm training arena and she hasn't disappoint me. Instead of skill boost, Hashihime's enhance is based on how many light and dark row awakenings (enhanced light and dark attributes) on my team. To stack many light rows, I'm using multiple Unnamed Blade (from Sword Art Online Collab, farmable) and Emperor Thundersword as an assist/equip. My choice to kill both Chester and Amon is Superman who has multiple light row awakenings and can do up to 30.375x against any devil type enemies. I also put Curved Blade, Kopis on him, making him does 91.125x against Amon.

The mvp sub for my team isn't superman, but Wol, an unwanted 5* collab card from Final Fantasy Collab. He has unique skill that I need for this. His skill is "Fire and Light orbs enhanced, 1 haste to all allies." He also has two light row awakenings. His haste allows me to use Orochi and Giga in time.

That wasn't enough to one shot Amon, apparently. According to PDC, I should be able to but maybe the difference between JP and NA in Wol' atk stats may gives the wrong calculation from PDC although I've adjusted Wol's attack stats and awakenings to reflect his NA stats.

To defeat Amon, I had to use Orochi to delay him. While the delay is in effect, I tried to collect as many light orbs as I could and making light row match when I have enough light orbs. Basically erasing a bit of his HP before going in for the kill. When both Giga and Hashihime are up, Amon was at maybe 60% or so HP. Full enhanced light orbs and 7.6x from Hashihime ended Amon.

Sunsphere and Murdurus like this.
  14. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Member

Bad timing, I think we're friends (jb in game) and I used Kaede earlier today for a different dungeon! Anyway, I still don't have giga so I think I'll try the kaede route, hopefully it works.

15. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Member

Hmm, I don't have 3 shazels, instead I tried co-op with my alt, double shazel with physical killer assist on one, bacches on the other, 2 avalon drakes (one for each floor) and still left about 25% health on the boss. maybe i need more rows...

16. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Did you put Healer Killer latents on Shazel? Also seeing that you're using two Avalon Drake (I assume they were all on the same team/side), you're better off using Carat enhance. 16 SB is 5.8x compared to 5x of Bacches.

17. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Member

I don't have carat on that side, and I don't have multiple Shazels on the other, so eventually I just decided to Kiri it.

18. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yuna Takes on Grotesque Being

Yuna has received some major improvements (buffs) to her stats and Leader Skill. One big improvement is that she is now a 400x and 4x HP leader, making her usable for end game contents. She only buffs Light attribute for the HP part but that won't be a problem. She also only requires 4 attributes (3+ Heal) to meet the attribute match requirement. Getting high combo though, would pose a challenge on its own especially when doing VDP since Yuna's full 400x ATK multiplier can only be achieved when making 4 attributes match and 10 or more combo. Not gonna possible without using +combo skill, especially when making VDP. You want to at least hit 7 combo for VDP.

[​IMG]

There's not much I can say about this one except that this team sucks. The only one doing heavy lifting when doing non VDP match are both Yuna, Yusuke only does so much damage when I made VDP with 7+ combo. Ra, Cruz and Lucifer doesn't really have any offensive awakenings. Sure Lucifer got <50% ATK but I rarely stays below half HP that many, unlike when he's on a DMeta team.

But as sucks as it was, this team still able to pull a clear in Grotesque Being (A5) pretty easily. The damage from Yuna feels lacking if the team only does 7 or below combo. With this team, you want to crank up the combo as high as possible. Hitting 3+ match on any given board is pretty much guaranteed so it's only a matter of doing high combo.

Thanks to both Yuna have a full 6 seconds of move time, most of the time, any Yuna team will have at least 14 seconds of move time at minimum. Sometimes you can go as high as 16 to 18 seconds without HP badge. That should help with combo count. As for the team's HP, there are many high HP, Light-based card and it can go up to 170k+ so it's very possible to bring Yuna into AA2 and still be able to soak Goemon's preemptive hit and heal back. One thing though, with that much HP you would need one RCV stick sub. Kanan (from Shinrabansho Choco Collab) or Cruz (from Draconic Orchestra Series) are the two that would stands out as being the RCV sticks. Kanan has the upper edge because she has Light main attribute and awoken bind clear active skill while Cruz is more offensive with her skill as she enhances all orbs and clear all hazards.

I will surely redoing this team with different members (except Cruz, she will stays because I don't have Kanan) if I want to take it to the next level (AA or AA2). One thing that I didn't like about this team was the fact that I had to use Reincarnated Ra solely for his Tape Resist awakening. I don't have any other card that covers Wood and have Tape Resist. I have Anna Kyoyama but I won't turned her into equip since I would lose all of her Limit Break and Super Awakening, not to mention she will revert to level 99 and I had to do it all over again if I switch back to her evo form.

19. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Taking Yuna to a Date in Alt. Arena - Alt. Three Hands of Fate

After successfully clearing Ultimate Arena - Grotesque Being, I decided to take my Yuna team a step further into the most difficult dungeon in PAD: Alt. Arena - Alt. Three Hands of Fate. After seeing what she can do, as a leader of course, I'm confident that if I tweak my team to have more firepower, my Yuna team should be able to clear Alt. Three Hands of Fate.

So, I began to look at my Yuna team's weak point. There are two subs that mostly don't contribute much to the overall damage: Reincarnated Ra and Reincarnated Seraph Lucifer. Sure Lucifer has <50% ATK but it only triggered when my team's at 50% or less HP and I prefer to have my team be at the upper part of the HP range.

I began to look at my box to see if I could replace those two with relevant cards that will do much more damage than those two. I have Green Cotton and she can have Tape Resist Super Awakening but she already have 7c Super Awakening and I spend a lot of pluses trying to get that, but I remember I pulled a second Green Cotton from the Super GodFest Machine a while back. She doesn't even had her skill maxed out yet. After spending some Py and limit broken her, I feed some pluses to get the Tape Resist Super Awakening. RNG Gods smiled at me and gave me Tape Resist on my first try. Yay!

One sub is done, now I gotta find a Light/Dark or Dark/Light card that can do some damage. If only I have Light Ideal... but I have New Year Tsukuyomi. She would be great on the team. She has double 7c, L-Unlock, Light Orb Enhances and 2 seconds of move time. Plus she can get Super Bind Proof Super Awakening.

Now my team looks so much better. I still have to get more than 162k HP to soak the damage from Goemon's preemptive hit without using a shield active because Yuna won't be usable on first turn since my team doesn't have enough Skill Boost.

[​IMG]

After a simulation run in endless corridor, I got the HP threshold covered. My team should have 168k HP so either Goemon and Tsubaki preemptive hit won't be a problem.

Some enemies that can give me headache are Grato in Floor 22 and Keela in Floor 23. Grato has 7 combo shield and it would be difficult to perform an 8 combo while making VDP without using +combo active and Keela is... well... it's Keela. What else can I say? She's super annoying for Light team with her Light absorb and spinning bullshit. Skuld too can give me trouble with her leader swap but I just gotta have at least one Yuna ready entering The Norns floor.

20. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    August 2019 Quest - Challenge Level 8 (Fixed Team)

This month's Challenge Level 8 (Fixed Team) is pretty easy. For a leader, they chose Lugh with a Leader Skill of "[No Skyfall Combos] ATK x3 When there are 8 or less remaining orbs on the board; ATK x4 and reduces damage when attacking with Fire & Light combos at the same time". Even though Lugh needs Fire and Light, there are subs that doesn't seem make sense: Reincarnated Lakshmi, Reincarnated Tsukuyomi and Zhang Fei. All of whom doesn't have either Fire or Light attribute, but they are being choose for a reason.

Lakshmi covers FUA while doesn't break Fire or Light with her active skill. Tsukuyomi provides enhance with added move time and Zhang Fei has delay that can be used in a tight situation.

You can use Yomi or Gadius twice as long as you timed your stall at the right moment. The floor before the boss, Beyzul is the stalling point to wait for Lugh to be ready by the boss' floor. The boss is Vishnu with his damage absorb, and he hits pretty hard for this team so you definitely want to one shot him. Gadius, Yomi and Lugh are your kill shot. The combination of those three will surely defeat Vishnu as long as you leave 8 or less orbs on the board after matching.