Compilation of PAD videos I made

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by sgt502, Mar 1, 2019.

1. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Final Fantasy Collab Rare Egg Machine Rolls

I saved all of my free stones just for this. Skipping some other machines or collab, but I do roll quite heavily on the Draconic Orchestra REM. They're all new toy to play with.

Between my two accounts, I did a total of 32 pulls. All of were great. My goal was to get Aerith and dupe Yuna for her sweet Tape Resist equip.

Good luck and have fun. See you next time!

2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Special Event Score Challenge - Aim for The S-Rank!

This is a completely new dungeon from the last time we had this Special Event Score Challenge. This time, the enemies are a little tougher and more complicated. I believe that 150,000 is the cutoff to obtain S-Rank (It's not actually. According to PDX, the cutoff score for an S-Rank is 140,000). To achieve that, it's not an easy task. You'll have to choose your subs carefully and from my experiences, if you're using high-rarity cards as member of your team, chances are you have to get high average combo count and one shot all floors to make up for the low rarity score.

That proved to be challenging to achieve. There's an enemy with damage void, resolve, awoken skill bind, skill bind and enemy that spawns jammer and poison. Somehow you have to be able to fit all those utilities into two subs. I think it's best to use two subs instead of usual leader and helper only. Sure you're automatically will get S-Rank with just leader and helper but you will spend many turn killing some enemies. If that doesn't stopped you, a skill bind could ruin your day though it can be prevented by the use of SBR badge.

A combo leader I think is the best for this challenge since it doesn't rely on any specific attribute to activate, though technically you still need a main attacking attribute. A rainbow leader could get orb troll on some floor and it will dragged your total turn score to a low side.

For this challenge, I'm using the best girl, Valkyrie-CIEL (who else?) as leader and helper. At first, I thought that by using 6* or lower subs (a full team) could get me an S-Rank. Boy I was wrong lol. I only got B-Rank. Then I took one sub out that got me an A-Rank. I finally able to achieve an S-Rank using only two subs with 5* and 7* rarity with pretty good average combo.

Achieving S-Rank using only leader and helper can be done but for sure it would took longer than usual so if time is of the essence for you, I suggest to use only two subs with low rarity (less than 8* rarity probably the best).

3. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Extreme Challenge Arena - Mischief of The Scattering Petals - Veroah Farming Team

There's a new Training Arena dungeon meant to level up quickly. While the first Training Arena grants 6 millions Monster EXP upon clearing, this one doubles that amount to 12 millions Monster EXP upon clearing. We got many Super Reincarnated cards that needs tremendous amount of EXP to max level not counting farmable cards such as Reiwa that also needs lots of Monster EXP, this dungeon can level them up quickly. Many also use this to level up limit-broken card quickly.

This is by no means an easy dungeon. Being grouped in Normal Dungeon doesn't necessarily meant that this is easy. This meant for end-game players looking to perfected their team. Some new players will have a hard time beating this if they don't have the right cards to play with. Sure that Normal Dungeon means no preemptive, no status shield and all enemy will hit only once but in this dungeon, the enemies have a lot of HP and some also having massive defense. You'd need a lot of firepower to be able to defeat them.

Just looking at first floor can give you an idea of how hard this would be. A bunch of Carbuncles ready to melt your team to nothing. They have 100 millions of HP and 10 millions of defense each, and it's going to be a lot uglier from there. Enemies have HP ranging from a couple hundred millions to a staggering two billions of HP. Needs a powerful card and stacking killer awakening or latents. Some leader made this looks easy because they have huge amount of ATK multiplier such as Amen, color cross leaders such as Rushana, Planar, Nemain, Mega Awoken Paimon, Karin Kanzuki and many more.

Here I'm gonna use Uevo Veroah. She has great ATK multiplier of 324x on full activation, and being a row leader, stacking many dark row can boosts team's damage to the sky.

My leader is Uevo Veroah with three Healer Killer latents and Satan Void assist to decrease team's RCV to 0

My chosen sub for her are:
    • Brilliance Crafting Dragonbound, Chuan with Dark Row Super Awakening, three Healer Killer latents and Shishiwakamaru assist to drop team's HP to 50%
    • Former Ruler of Gandara, Yomi with <50% HP Super Awakening, three Devil Killer latents and Twin Blade, Shotel equip
    • Younger Toguro, 100% Power with Balanced Killer Super Awakening, three Devil Killer latents and Hakuryu Card equip to further boosts damage against Balanced type enemies

Friend's Veroah helper has Caledfwlch equip to further decreases team's RCV

I want to stay below 50% HP and since Veroah has huge amount of RCV tied to full activation, I gotta make sure that my team couldn't heal so team's RCV needs to be 0 or lower. I need team's HP to stay below 50% because my damage dealer is Yomi with his three <50% HP awakenings. Card such as Hera-LUNA or Roche are better alternatives to him because they have more <50% HP awakenings.

Veroah's Leader Skill capped out at 324x ATK multiplier when making 6+ connected dark orbs and 5 or more combo. Since I'm stacking dark row, one dark row and 5 combo needed to kill most enemies in this dungeon. Some enemies needs more than that because of their huge HP. I have 18 dark row awakenings across the entire team and four dark OE.

I need some runs to tune my team to be able to clear this consistently. Baring user error, I can say that this team can consistently clear this regardless what the level up card is.

4. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Nice, I was working on a similar team building, here is the thread:
    https://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/t...roah-team-for-extreme-challenge-arena.107696/

Couple of additional notes:
    - I would highly recommend to bring Satan Void to 110, you'll reduce your RCV of an additional 300 which can really help when you're trying to level up a healer card.
    - If you don't feel burning 30 pys (coz u forgot to skill Chuan up) or simply don't have Chuan coz you were too lazy to farm it and listen to Mantastic which at the time said it wasn't worth it :p, Shantotto is a great alternative.
    - You can replace Shishiwakamaru by Reincarnated Seraph Lucifer
    - Def void is very important for consistency for the final floor: without it, you'll have a seriously hard time to kill Azathoth.
    - Privilege low CD active (like Chuan and Veroah) over longer one, as you may need them more than once.
    - Use any opportunity to recharge active :D when a boss is more than 1 turn away from hitting you.

This new challenge arena is really great, at rank 900, I can run it from full stam all the way and rank up just with these runs while leveling up my cards.

EDIT: Doh... Realized your were already on that thread. I guess that can still help people who don't have the same subs.

5. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks for the reply :)
    I already max leveled Super Sakuya with the exact team so I don't need to raise Satan Void to Lv.110. I still have negative RCV pairing with Veroah with Caledfwlch equip.

I actually ran pixel Shantotto earlier but she doesn't bring much contribution to the team except for added row, which is already plenty so I sit her out and use Toguro instead because he has nice OE and Killers, with useful skill for the boss floor.

Shishiwakamaru is on a 5 CD while Seraph Lucifer is on a 7 CD. This can be a game over if I can't get it up by the second floor. I do use Seraph Lucifer as an assist for Chuan in my alt because it has Hera-LUNA with 3 SB and more damage output than Yomi.

6. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    August 2019 Quest Challenge Level 10 (No RCV) with Yuna

I actually cleared this a couple weeks ago but there's so many things going on in PAD NA for the past couple of weeks such as Final Fantasy Collab, Training Arena 2 and updated PAD Island card that I got sidetracked into completed this project.

This challenge level 10 was hard. Not only because this is a No-RCV dungeon but it also crawled with nasty enemies ranging from some enemies with resolve, damage void, damage absorbs and time debuff.

I actually went in blind but I heard that Kanna with damage absorb is there so I only prepared to face her.

I went with Yuna as leader and sub in Demigod Gilgamesh who has damage absorb void skill while being a Light attribute.

For heart maker, I put Mel as an assist to Rushana.

My final team has Aerith to get heal skyfall. If you have her, or any other card with heal skyfall such as Kuvia (from Heroine Series), or to a lesser extent, Navi from PAD Island Collab, they will helped a lot to generate heal orbs you need to make FUA. Other option is to pair with leader that has built-in bonus attack into their Leader Skill such as Shishiwakamaru, Vajrayaksa or Vajrabhairava.

You probably won't need sub with VDP even though there's an enemy with damage void but he's actually pretty easy to kill. He also generate one spinner that you can take advantage of to get heal orb from it.

You will also need a time extend active skill to override time debuff from Kushinadahime.

For the boss, well, the boss is Lindworm and he can be annoying so kill him quickly if you could otherwise he will throwing some nasty mechanics such as high combo shield (8 combo shield) while cast 6x1 block of clouds, damage void with tape or absorbs random attribute damage. He will also swap your leader for random sub if you pushed his HP to 1 without making FUA. He will heal back to full then swap your leader for 3 turns. He doesn't have immediate execution attack but he will bind your awoken skills then generate one spinner on each corner of the board when he has very low health (20% or less but greather than 1 I believe).

All in all, if you went in blind like me, you're in for a full of surprises.

7. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yep.. the equip is def great; I just don't have it, and don't have many friend with it.
    Right now I'm having issue finishing leveling Aerith; I'm actually trying to get a second Satan and make another 110 Satan void for that purpose.
    One 110 Satan Void and one 99 Satan Void is not enough, my rcv is slightly positive. (by slightly, I literally mean: +30...)

Oh I meant just base form Shantotto :D Base Shantotto is just better: 6 dark rows, and 2 SBs; that helps a lot.
    But it was just to mention an additional option :)
    Toguro does work indeed; although, I would personally run Shishiwakamaru instead. She has 2 built-in devil killers which are great for that final floor.
    But I don't have either ones :D

Shishiwakamaru is def a better option! Same reason as for Shantotto, I just wanted to mention alternative options, especially when some of the subs are collab exclu which aren't available right now.

Yeah I got lucky to pull, at some point, Roche... She gathered dust for a long time, but she's now a prime sub in my pool.
    With the team I run, I clear every floor with just 5 combo (tested) including 1 row of dark, no extra dark combo needed. Except for the final floor where I try to always do 5 combo w/ 2 dark rows.
    I do use Hakuryu Card assist on Roche for the balance killer to have no issue clearing the light genie, and I have 3 healer killer on her to make sure I only need to do 5 combo w/ 1 dark row on Spica. Without those extras, I would need to be more careful.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  8. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Riding the Wave of Fun with Beach Fujin in Alt. Arena - Alt. Bipolar Goddess

9. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Riding the Wave of Fun with BluJin in Alt. Arena - Alt. Three Hands of Fate

10. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Eris Descended, Manic Goddess Annihilation - Solo run with Madoo

We got a new Descended dungeon served as a way to get evo materials to evolve Reincarnated Minerva into Super Reincarnation Evolution. She needs Eris Gem. Even though Eris is just an evo mats for Minerva, she has equip evo that's very good for dark row team (think Veroah) because the equip evo grants four dark row awakenings.

I'm not doing this blind because I have read about this and watched some JP videos so I got good grasps of what's going to happen in this dungeon and what kind of enemies are there.

I'm running this with Madoo. Why Madoo? Eris, the boss in this dungeon, will change my leader into Reincarnated Minerva for 10 turns as a preemptive, much like Dorothy Descended. So, I gotta find a leader that's compatible with Reincarnated Minerva. Reincarnated Minerva's Leader Skill is "3x ATK for Fire; 2x ATK when attacking with Fire & Light; half damage from Fire, Light and Dark enemies"

This is my team:

• Leader is Great Witch of the Flame Chains, Madoo, 3 god killer latents, Assist is Diaochan. Super Awakening doesn't matter
    • First sub is Thunderous Screaming Demon Count, Ronove, Mega Awoken Ilm assist
    • Second sub is Sacred Fire Goddess of Gallantry, Brigid, Reincarnated Freyr assist. Latents awakening doesn't matter
    • Third sub is Mega Awoken Phantom God, Odin, VDP Super Awakening, 3 Devil Killer latents. Lumu Smasher equip for Jammer resist
    • Last sub is Flash White Dragon Caller, Sonia Elle, Latent awakenings doesn't matter. Bellflower Iwashimizu - Dance Fan equip for Jammer resist
    • Friend's helper is Madoo with 3 God Killer latents, Rathalos Flamesword equip

[​IMG]

The run is pretty straighforward except on Ares' floor where I ran into some roadblock but not too dangerous. I have to stall some turns to get my enhance ready for the boss.

11. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Eris Descended! Annihilation - Yog Farming Team

For farming purposes to max skill Eris, I'm going with Yog team in multiplayer mode.

Here's what I use:

[​IMG]

• Mega Fenrir Viz can be replaced with L/D Sherias Roots, L/D Pollux or Orphan, Second Form
    • Sonia Elle for Fire coverage, 2 SB and FUA. Red Cotton, L/F Aten, FUA Saria, Tohsaka Rin and Karin Kanzuki can be used to replace her
    • Sakura Matou for the Water coverage and tape resist that works in Multiplayer. Shishiwakamaru can also be used
    • Giga's Axe can be replaced with any Fire hearbreaker such as Fire Dragon Knight, Fire Valkyrie or Giga
    • Demon Yusuke assist on Team B can be replaced with any card that can fix Yog's board, i.e. adding more Light orbs such as Rei Sirius, Shedar, Leonis etc
    • Lumu Smasher isn't really necessary since we're gonna use active skill every turn but it gives Sheena an ATK boost. Can use any Dark assist that grants some ATK to Sheena

It's not as braindead but it's easy enough.

Sunsphere likes this.
  12. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Eris Descended! Mythical Skill Up run with Mega Scheat

[​IMG]

13. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ultimate Dragon Research Hall - Valkyire-CIEL meets the Dragon Callers

Dragonbound & Dragon Caller event (DBDC) has come once again, and with it comes a new dungeon called "Ultimate Dragon Research Hall - Love & Destruction" with No-Dupes restriction. This will be available for a week and can be cleared as many times as we like. Costs 50 stamina to enter the dungeon and each clear gives 2.6 millions Monster EXP and a decent Rank EXP as well as one Lil Snow Globe Dragon as dungeon drop. Chuan will also come as a rare invade and will drop one of these rare gems:
    * Mion's Gem
    * Khepri's Gem
    * Zahhak's Gem and
    * Hera-Ur's Gem

As the dungeon's title said, the dungeon must be crawled with many dragon type enemies so I assembled an Ultimate Dragon Killing team lead by no other than our best heroine: Valkyrie-CIEL.

This is my team:

[​IMG]

• Leader is Valkyrie-CIEL with Tifa's Crystal equip, three Dragon Killer latents and Dragon Killer Super Awakening
    • First sub is Kamimusubi with Kralice Rapier equip and two Dragon Killer latents. I haven't used her for a while so I thought it's time to dust her off
    • Second sub is Valentine Venus with Avidya Saber equip
    • Third sub is Pixel Paladin, Cecil with 7c Super Awakening, two Dragon Killer and one Devil Killer latents and Dorothy's Silver Shoes equip
    • Last sub is Moogle with Super Bind Proof Super Awakening and Penelo assist just in case there's a nasty awoken bind in the dungeon
    • Friend's helper is Valkyrie-CIEL with her equip, Devil Killer Super Awakening and two Devil Killer latents

My team has full blind and poison resist that's really helpful since the dungeon featured some enemies spawns either normal or mortal poisons and super blind. My team only has 60% Jammer resist but it's okay. Jammers aren't that dangerous.

The first few floor are only mediocre enemies. Some of them aren't even a dragon. I wonder why they called it Dragon Research Hall...
    Anyway, some DBDC cards are featured as enemy such as Weld, Nees, Enra and even a Dantalion appears before the boss. The boss is Ideal. Later I found out that there's a chance that one of the two Ideals spawns as boss: Light or Dark. The Light Ideal will have 20M damage void shield for 3 turns while the Dark Ideal will have 50% damage reduction for 3 turns. Both have 200 millions HP that really didn't matter because my team is the Ultimate Dragon Killing team lol.

It's best to have blind and poison resist as well as VDP sub. Nees has damage void for 3 turns but surprisingly, despite my team is loaded with so many dragon killers, I was able to erased her resolve with her damage void shield on. Enra will casts full Fire board and locked them all. There's nothing you can do except swipe it unless you hve a full board changer with unlocking capability. She doesn't hit that hard. An enemy that you need to defeat right away using VDP is Jize. He's such an annoying spawn and if you aren't familiar with his skill sets, he can end a team with 4x HP without built-in shield.

Dantalion has 7 combo shield and if you can't meet his combo shield, he will casts 10 turns no-skyfall buff. It depends on the RNG that you got 8+ combo on board or skyfall gods are in your favor. Unfortunately they aren't in mine so I have to deal with 10 turn of no-skyfall. Didn't matter though since I was able to one shot Ideal with Pixel Paladin, Cecil's board and 9 combo, even with her 400 millions effective HP.

As a first time clear reward, there's a free pull from the DBDC REM, and it's a good thing to run this dungeon multiple times especially if you're looking to get some Lil Snow Globe Dragons and some Monster EXP. It's only 50 stamina anyway.

14. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Artura, Ideal's son Premiere Adventure in Alt. Arena - Alt. Bipolar Goddess

Ideal's son, No.6 has received a new Ultimate Evolution that makes him transformed back into a kid named Artura. He needs five rainbow medals to perform this ultimate evolution. You can obtain DBDC rainbow gems by exchanging DBDC rainbow tickets, and to get the rainbow ticket, you need to exchange five gold ticket which can be obtained by exchanging five Silver ticket. Five bronze ticket can be exchanged with one silver ticket. All in all, you will need 625 bronze tickets to get five rainbow tickets. Such a chore! I could only bear to farm one rainbow ticket and I said f**k it I'm gonna exchange my unused rainbow medals for those rainbow gems.

It's a powerful evolution.

"Leader Skill is 2x HP & ATK when all sub-monsters are non-collab Dragon Callers or Dragonbounds; 9x ATK when 3+ Attributes attack at once"

324x ATK multiplier with 4x HP is very strong. Needs only three attributes for maximum damage has its own advantage and disadvantage. Damage control would be hard but achieving full multiplier is easy and should be guaranteed on any given natural board. The problem is probably healing. Without optimal subs that has great RCV such as Ideal or Highren, recovery power is very poor.

With that in mind, I searched my box for a way to overcome this roadblock and I came across one card that's been shelved for a long long time. Beach Navi is a Dragon Caller, has three Heal OE although her RCV isn't that great but having enhanced heal orbs on board should help with the healing. I can't use Mel because when one of the sub isn't a Dragon Caller or Dragonbound, I will lose 4x HP & ATK from both leaders.

Ideally, Ideal (Light form) is the best sub for Artura because she's a healer with great recovery power, has triple 7c, two Team HP+ and great active skill. Mira is also a good sub for recovery, having massive RCV even though she isn't a healer, useful skill on a low CD although awakenings are kinda meh. For VDP, the best sub for Artura is Highren, with three VDP awakenings and access to the fourth one with Super Awakening, very useful skill on a fair CD.

But, I don't have them all lol. I gotta make do what I have so I came up with this team:

[​IMG]

• Leader is Artura with Uroboros Tattoo equip, two Devil Killer and one Machine Killer latents, 7c Super Awakening
    • First sub is Green Cotton with 7c Super Awakening, two Dragon Killer latents and Susano no Mikoto assist
    • Second sub is none other than his corrupted form, No.6 with Tape Resist Super Awakening, three Healer Killer latents and Paladin Cecil's Crystal equip
    • Third sub is Nees with 7c Super Awakening, three HP++ latents and Trojan Horse equip
    • Last sub is Navi with Super Bind Proof Super Awakening and Mizutsune assist
    • Friend's Artura has 7c Super Awakening, three Machine Killer latents and Trojan Horse equip

Since I lack good VDP option (the only VDP I have are both Sonias (Blue and Green) and even though they have triple 7c, active skill is just too long and useless for the team. I also have some Ney but they are the same in terms skill usefulness to both Sonia. Cotton might be a good VDP option but I already made them all having 7c Super Awakenings and I'm low on pluses.

So, to test Artura, I tried him in Alt. Arena - Alt. Bipolar Goddess that's fairly easy for team building that it doesn't requires VDP except for Hera-Beorc. A couple of failed runs that made me realized that I should have more healing power. Bringing No.6 is great because he made both Metatrons and Kalis looks weak.

iddybat likes this.
  15. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Whippe Descended! Maximum Effort Veroah Farming Team

This is a PAD RADAR guerrilla (Limited-time) dungeon, the first of five dungeon sets. I don't have any idea why they didn't add them to the LTD in-game button. You will have to check their Facebook, official web, Reddit or PADX for the time of each dungeon. It's troublesome but it is what it is.

Each dungeon consists of three difficulties: Annihilation, Mythical Plus and Mythical. You will get one magic stone upon clearing all difficulties. The reward goes into your mailbox so don't be alarmed if you didn't get a stone immediately upon clearing. Check your inbox for the reward.

This time, it's Whippe Descended, and I'll be doing it in multiplayer with a farming team like this:

[​IMG]

* Sachi can be replaced with any +2 combo skill to ensure that we can get 5+ combo from Tao Jun skill, but since Sachi also make dark orbs, she can fix bad board from Tao Jun.
    Tokugawa Ieyasu can be replaced with Pixel Noctis who has three VDP that works in multiplayer but be careful since Pixel Noctis doesn't have any SB.
    * Awoken/Reincarnated Acala can be replaced with any double row maker that doesn't make dark such as Yasutora Sado, Jin (from Yu Yu Hakushu Collab), Vaan or pixel Vaan, Male Hunter Auroros Gear, Servant Assassin or the likes, but it's more effort.
    * Kuroganemaru on Team A can be replaced with any Dark VDP card that has at least one SB, one VDP and can take Healer or Dragon Killer such as base Veroah, Phenom, Evil Ryu, Geim, Lajoa or Pixel Dark Knight, Cecil.
    * Kuroganemaru on Team B can be replaced with anything, doesn't have to be Dark since Sheena will takes care of the 2nd floor on her own. I just like Kuroganemaru for his OE
    * Sheena can be replaced with Servant, Caster with Physical Killer latents
    * Thancred can be replaced with regular Fujin. Make sure you have enough SB if you make a modified team based on this, so that Fujin will be up in time

First floor is a Physical/Devil enemy that has 90 millions HP and 75% damage reduction, making him has 360 millions effective HP. Not to worry! Caster has plenty of firepower to erase his existence. Use Tao Jun followed by Sachi to guarantee that I will have 5+ combo out of the worst board from Tao Jun. Worst board would be three dark orbs, and Sachi created three dark orbs that can be used to make one dark row in the middle, splitting all Wood orbs. With added +2 combo, I will get exactly 5 combo.

Second floor is an Attacker/Physical enemy with 240 millions HP, and has damage absorb skill. That's why I need Thancred or Fujin. Use Thancred (or Fujin), followed by Satan Void and Awoken Acala (or Servant, Assassin) and swipe the board to sweep the floor.

The Boss is a Dragon/Healer type. Here's where it's gets interesting. If I put Shotel weapon on Ieyasu, I won't kill her, that's why I put Shotel weapon on Kuroganemaru to spread the damage across those two. Whippe has 400 millions HP and 90% damage reduction, making her has 4 billions effective HP. I need all the VDP power in the world. Ieyasu has three VDP that works in multiplayer and I don't see any other candidate except for Pixel Noctis. Maybe you can use two subs with two VDP and relevant killer latents.

Here I'm using Satan Void, followed by Awoken/Reincarnated Acala and Carat enhance, erasing the 4 billions HP Whippe.

Whippe needs 25 skill ups to max skill. While her base form can't be used as an assist, she can turn into an equip with one Heal OE and two Light row. Her skill has 35% damage reduction for 5 turn and one turn delay. Could be useful so I suggest you to make one equip even if it's not max skill.

As a leader, she's kinda troublesome since her shield tied to making 3+ light combo and having 9 light orbs every time isn't exactly easy without using skills.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  16. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Unma Descended! Maximum Effort Veroah Farming Team

This is a PAD RADAR guerrilla (Limited-time) dungeon, the second of five dungeon sets. I don't have any idea why they didn't add them to the LTD in-game button. You will have to check their Facebook, official web, Reddit or PADX for the time of each dungeon. It's troublesome but it is what it is.

Each dungeon consists of three difficulties: Annihilation, Mythical Plus and Mythical. You will get one magic stone upon clearing all difficulties. The reward goes into your mailbox so don't be alarmed if you didn't get a stone immediately upon clearing. Check your inbox for the reward.

This time, it's Unma Descended, and I'll be doing it in multiplayer with a farming team like this:

[​IMG]

* This is as effortless as I could based on what's available in my monster box. You might have something better that can yield less effort, but the key here is Tokugawa Ieyasu. Unma is a Dragon/Attacker type and I only see three candidates with at least two VDP and appropriate killer latent carrier: Tokugawa Ieyasu, base Veroah and Evil Ryu. If you don't have Ieyasu, you can use two base Veroah or two Evil Ryu with one carrying Physical killer latents for the first floor, and substitue Servant, Assassin with Awoken/Reincarnated Acala and make VDP match instead.
    * I need Awoken/Reincarnated Indra for the shield and haste so that Hera-Nyx will be up in time. If you have Van Crow, you might not need Awoken/Reincarnated Indra and could use base Indra or Sylph.
    * Servant, Berserker can be replaced with anything that fully heals up your team such as base Ceres and Amaterasu, Zeus GIGA or Sephiroth.
    * Pixel Vaan can be replaced with any double row maker that doesn't make dark orbs such as Yasutora Sado, Jin, Male Hunter Auroros Gear or Servant, Assassin.

First floor is a Physical/Devil type enemy that does 99% gravity. No need to heal up right away since the next floor doesn't have any preemptive hit. Use Satan Void followed by Servant, Assassin and swipe the board

Second floor is an Attacker/Physical type enemy that has 50% resolve, 225 millions HP and will creates a row of spinner in the top row. Pretty annoying. I used a sets of gravity to kill him because the next floor will have a preemptive that makes random attributes becomes unmatchable.

If I kill the second floor with normal method and the boss makes dark unmatchable, it will break the rythm and I can't continue like I wanted to. I'll have to use double pass which I don't want to.

Kill this floor with gravity, eat the preemptive hit from the boss, and do 0 combo after that.

The boss is an Attacker/Dragon type that has 450 millions HP, passive 50% damage reduction from water damage and voids damage of 25 millions or more. As a preemptive strike, he will makes any random attribute becomes unmatchable for 1 turn while hitting you for 48k+ damage, that's why I need the shield from Indra. It's still Team B's turn, and whn Team B does 0 cobmo, Unma will hit twice for a total of 40k+ damage and do a random one of two skill sets: If he makes the top and bottom row into Water/Dark/Poison, he will binds two random subs for 1~2 turn. If he makes the most left and right column into Water/Dark/Poison, he will puts up 50% damage reduction (making him has 900 milions effective HP).

When it's Team A's turn, use Satan Void followed by Pixel Vaan and Carat, and make VDP and 5 combo like shown. Ieyasu or Pixel Noctis gotta have either Attacker or Dragon killer latents to punch through his 50% damage reduction (if the boss uses it).

unma also needs 25 skill ups to max skill. His Leader Skill seems like a compatible pairing with Beach Veroah. 324x ATK multiplier on full activation and double shield. His equip is kinda meh. One Fire resist and one TE and that's about it, but his skill is a 4-turn bind and awoken clear on a 7-turn CD and drop HP to half. Can be useful for team that needs to stay below 50% HP like Zeta (Dark Color).

17. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Zebun Descended! Maximum Effort Veroah Farming Team

This is a PAD RADAR guerrilla (Limited-time) dungeon, the third of five dungeon sets. I don't have any idea why they didn't add them to the LTD in-game button. You will have to check their Facebook, official web, Reddit or PADX for the time of each dungeon. It's troublesome but it is what it is

Each dungeon consists of three difficulties: Annihilation, Mythical Plus and Mythical. You will get one magic stone upon clearing all difficulties. The reward goes into your mailbox so don't be alarmed if you didn't get a stone immediately upon clearing. Check your inbox for the reward

This time, it's Zebun Descended, and I'll be doing it in multiplayer with a farming team like this:

[​IMG]

• You can replace Caster with any sub with at least 1 SB
    • You can put Time Extend skill on Caster or whoever replaces her if you're not comfortable with halved move time
    • Two Archdemon Lucifer seems overkill but I need his 3 SB and dark row for the enhance. If you don't have Hashihime, you can replace one Lucifer with Whaledor and use Carat enhance.
    • Superman is just an assist carrier with 3 SB and 3 Light Rows to boosts Hashihime enhance. You can use Whaledor if you don't have Hashihime and using Carat instead.
    • Anna Kyoyama can be replaced with Jhoira and her equip, or something that can clear multi-turn bind (base Ceres and Amaterasu, Valkyrie-CIEL etc)
    • Pixel Shantotto can be replaced with any dark sub with Dark Row awakenings and VDP.

First floor is a Physical/Devil type enemy with 195 millions HP and 50% resolve. He will binds all subs for 10 turns followed immediately by skill bind for 10 turns. It's important that when some or all subs are bound, I still have 100% skill bind resist from both leaders and Team B's subs.

He doesn't have any status shield so I can apply poison on him to take care of his resolve. Satan void followed by Servant, Assassin and swipe. Next floor doesn't have any preemptive hit (except when he can't cast time debuff) so I'm okay with having only 1 HP.

Second floor is an Attacker/God type enemy with 210 millions HP. He has a preemptive of absorbing Fire/Water/Wood damage for 5 turns and halved move time for 10 turns. Doesn't matter. Two Lucifer is enough to end his life. Satan Void + Servant, Assassin, Hashihime enhance and swipe. You can put a Time Extend active skill on Caster if you're not feeling comfortable with halved move time.

The boss doesn't have any preemptive hit so again I'm okay with having only 1 HP. He does, however, casts a 60%(!) of Mortal Poison Skyfall for 1 turn. It's very deadly so if you're using non no-skyfall lead, bring something to overwrite his poison skyfall, or use a no-skyfall active skill.

He's a Devil/Attacker type who has 600 millions HP and took half damage from Dark attack. That's why I brought two subs with VDP since I can't be bothered to overwrite any latents on Ieyasu. Enhance from Hashihime is pretty strong allows me to one shot Zebun with Satan Void coupled with Awoken/Reincarnated Acala skill.

Zebun is okay for a farmable. Needs 25 skill ups to max skilled. Leader Skill is hard to activate given that he's a 4 seconds leader requiring matching Water & Dark in L formation while doing 5+ combo, but his equip is kinda neat with two blind resist and one Light Damage resist.

Skill is pretty good for Dark team. 15% Dark orbs Skyfall for 3 turns and strong poison on a 12 turn CD. I suggest making one max skilled equip and one not max skilled. Lv.1 skill is pretty long at 37 CD so it's rarely that it will come up if you're just using it for the blind resist.

18. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Rokks Descended! Maximum Effort Veroah Farming Team

This is a PAD RADAR guerrilla (Limited-time) dungeon, the fourth of five dungeon sets. I don't have any idea why they didn't add them to the LTD in-game button. You will have to check their Facebook, official web, Reddit or PADX for the time of each dungeon. It's troublesome but it is what it is

Each dungeon consists of three difficulties: Annihilation, Mythical Plus and Mythical. You will get one magic stone upon clearing all difficulties. The reward goes into your mailbox so don't be alarmed if you didn't get a stone immediately upon clearing. Check your inbox for the reward

This time, it's Rokks Descended, and I'll be doing it in multiplayer with a farming team like this:

[​IMG]

Mega DMeta can be replaced with Sheena, Lajoa, or any Dark attribute full board changer (bicolor or tricolor) that makes a lot of Dark orbs
    Red Sonia is important since I need her skill to make Fire/Dark board. The only other option other than her is Barbara, Sonia Another or Chibi Sonia. Count your SB carefully if you're using something other than Pyroguard Sonia.
    Pixel Shantotto needed for her Dark Row awakenings and she can carry Physical Killer latents. Can be replaced with any Dark card that can carry latents or has natural Physical or Attacker Killer awakenings, and has at least two dark row.
    Zuoh and M.Bison equip are necessary in case Rokks swapped leader with something that has no relevant Leader Skill such as Whaledor. Those dark row equips are very helpful to boost the damage against Rokks
    Hunter CIEL can be replaced with anything that can clear a minimum of 5 turns awoken bind such as Green Odin and his equip, Jhoira and her equip etc.
    Sheena can be replaced with any Dark card that makes bicolor or tricolor board (bicolor are easier) such as Lajoa, Dark Meimei, Planar, Halloween Nene, Armored Batman (Film) etc.
    Laude can be replaced with any multi-turn +combo skill. I only need +1 combo on the boss but having +2 combo helps a lot when I got bad board from Sheena. Asakura Yoh equip, Noctis' Crystal, Asuna and her equip etc
    It's important to have full Blind Resist but not Jammer Resist. I need those locked bombs from Rokks so Jammer resist is out
    Any necessary skills on Team A has to be used as sub and has assist with more than 10 turn CD so that when being skill delayed, the base skill will still be available.

First floor is an Attacker/Physical type enemy with 270 millions HP. Preemptive strikes re nasty. 10 turn skill delay followed by super blind half the board. He also has 50% resolve, making things more complicated. Luckily he doesn't have status shield so poison works against him.

Here I'm using DMeta's board and make 5 or more combo with one dark row. If I got bad board from DMeta? I can use Pixel Shantotto to fix the board. Guaranteed to have one Dark row.

Second floor is an Attacker/God type enemy with 255 millions HP. He will bind awoken skills for five turns, then hitting for 59k+ (unshielded) damage. Since I have 60k+ HP and built-in shield, reducing my team's HP to 80% with DMeta skill still allows me to survive that.

Here I'm using Hunter CIEL to clear awoken bind, Sheena followed by Laude to guarantee that I will have 5+ combo out of Sheena's board (can't do nothing if Sheena only creates less than 6 dark orbs) and Hashihime enhance.

The boss is very nasty. He will swap your leader to a random sub for 8 turns. I assume worst case scenario that he swapped to sub without relevant Leader Skill so I can only rely on Hashihime enhance and Team A's Dark Row awakenings to defeat Rokks.

Rokks will creates 6 locked bomb orbs in specific location. This helps a lot since I can use his locked bomb orbs. Here I'm using Sonia board followed by Veroah to convert Fire to Dark, so now I have only Dark and 6 locked bomb orbs. Just make a VDP and +2 combo skill from Laude made that into 6 combo, enough to defeat Rokks.

Rokks seems fun for someone familiar wtih color cross. His awakenings are pretty good with three TE and FUA. Active skill is unique too. His equip has SBR and Jammer resist so if you're looking for SBR equip, this is great to have.

19. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Emerald City's Star Treasure - Valkyrie-CIEL Meets the Forgotten Deity

We got a new dungeon meant to be a source to get a lot of +points called Emerald City Star Treasure. Similar to Treasure of the Night Sky, this new dungeon consist of 6 floor where the last floor (the Boss floor) is a low HP King Woodsie instead of King Shynee. The "real" boss is the fifth floor. This is a "Solo-only" dungeon so no multiplayer allowed.

There are, however, some annoying mechanics found in the dungeon such as spinner, awoken bind, blind, clouds, locked orbs and of course enemy that spawns Poison and Jammer. If you're willing to farm this, you'd have to prepare for all of them, especially awoken bind and clouds. Those are the most annoying one. Besides, you'd want to spend the least amount of time in this if you're gonna farm it for +points.

How many +points will we get upon clearing? It's random. Ranging from +77 all the way to +177. It may sounds good but consider the 99 stamina to run this, you'd be pissed if you drew the shortest stick and ended up getting only +77 or less than +99. That's worse than Star Treasure of the Night Sky. I don't think I'd want to farm this for +points. I'd rather wait for the Super +Points guerrilla dungeon instead. Much faster, can be buttoned and yields more +points for the same stamina if you're doing it in multiplayer.

For my first run, I did with Valkyrie-CIEL team:

[​IMG]

I have full blind, poison and jammer resist but I didn't count that there's enemy that spawns clouds. Doesn't matter though since I won't be running it again. Maybe if I don't have anything to do I'd run this again with Shazel or Cruz who has cloud resist in place of Pralinae or Hunter-CIEL, and took Apocalypse out for a poison resist.

I didn't run into the enemy with cloud so I got lucky. The boss is Australis, a God/Machine type with 100 millions HP and 75% damage reduction for 2 turns, making him has 400 millions effective HP. Get those God Killer subs moving! Australis will casts a locked orb skyfall and no-skyfall buff for 10 turns when he has lower than 50% HP. He will buff himself to have 500% attack when he has more than 50% on his first turn. His next attack after will most likely end most team's run with 149k damage.

With those many things to sorted out, I don't think it's worth farming this for the +points. Just get your stone reward and move on.

20. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    September 2019 Quest Challenge Level 9

This challenge dungeon is hard. Very hard. Not because the enemies have hundreds of millions of HP, but because each floor has nasty big preemptive hits. Starting off with a total of 49k damage on first floor and it's getting worse for each floor after that. The boss, DQ Hera, has 338k preemptive hit!

There is, however, a way to cheese this dungeon using Fat Chocobo as leader. He has 2.5x HP for Light attribute. With double Fat Chocobo lead, your team has 6.25x HP. But he has no ATK multiplier, so how do you kill those enemies? The popular strategy is to use a very strong counter-attack. Only Lotta Lotta and Vivi has strong enough counter-attack to end those enemies with their own attack.

Field a team of high HP Light attribute cards, sub in Whaledor for the Skill Boost, have a 75% shield active skill and true damage of 50,000 or more for first floor.

First floor's enemies only has less than 50,000 HP. So, the run for Fat Chocobo team is like this:
    Have necessary skills ready: 75% shield, true damage and counter-attack
    use 75% shield and counter attack first, then true damage
    when you kill first floor, the second floor will hit with big preemptive but since almost all enemies only have less than 2 millions HP, the counter-attack will killed them
    then you move to the next floor, rinse and repeat without you doing nothing

you need a big HP though. At least 383k HP leaving first floor to survive the dungeon.

What if you don't have Lotta Lotta of Vivi?

Don't worry. Counter-attack isn't the only method to defeat this dungeon. I made a monstrous HP Yuna team like this:

[​IMG]

A total of 6 active shields, four 50% from both Yuna and two 75% from Reincarnated Indra. My team has 320k HP and with heal TPA and some decent combo, my team could recover a lot of HP.

My team, however, lack one skill boost and I used 15% HP badge for this so Yuna won't be up first turn. I can only use Yuna's shield on the second floor, after taking some big preemptive hit. The trick is to heal up enough so that you could survive the next preemptive hit. Cycle the shield active skill. Use both Yuna and when I got to the sixth floor, I use Reincarnated Indra's 75% shield. With decent healing, I was able to soak all the damage including 338k from DQ Hera.

For me, this is more fun and challenging compared to running it with counter-attack team. Slower though. It's up to you whether you're gonna run this with counter-attack or a "normal" team.

demonace likes this.