Compilation of PAD videos I made

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by sgt502, Mar 1, 2019.

1. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    One-Shot Challenge! Astral Plane Deity Returns

Astral Plane Deity One-Shot Challenge returns! This time featuring buffed up enemies while everything else are the same. We will get pretty nice rewards for first time clear rewards such as Tamadra, Snow Globe Dragon, Super Snow Globe Dragons, Diamond Dragon Fruit, Ancient Tri-God Mask and Rainbow Event Medal besides the usual one magic stone upon clearing each floor.

For this challenge, I will try to run it blind without looking at the dungeon info first. I forgot what the enemies are, and to make it more interesting, I will run a different team for each floor. Will I be able to succeed?

1st Floor

[​IMG]

For medium and high-ranked players, this is more like a warm up. All enemies doesn't have that many HP and they don't hit that hard either. One thing you have to look for is Amon with his 99% gravity preemptive. It's also nice to have jammer resist if you aren't using leaders that utilizes jammer to attack such as Awoken Denebola or Acubens, Fenrir Viz and the likes.

===============

2nd Floor - No Light Orbs

[​IMG]

This floor also doens't pose much of a threat to medium and high-ranked players with more advanced box. The only concern is that Aamir has 2-turns damage absorbs and will bind random sub each turn. If your subs are all bind proof, there's nothing to worry about. He doesn't hit that hard. The boss too will go down if you simply just meed his combo shield (5 combo shield so you have to make 6+ combo).

================

3rd Floor - All Attributes Required

[​IMG]

I tried to make no-assist team but I couldn't find helper without an assist.

I was lucky that I brought Gilgamesh on my team. He has damage absorb void skill and the boss, Zeus Mercury, will have absorbs damage of 5 millions or more for 10 turns. If you don't have damage absorbs void skill, you probably could stall the damage absorb shield for 10 turns as long as you don't managed to pushed his HP too low, then he will starts to hit very hard. Even if you do, you can just heals him back so that he'll be back to using his regular skill set. You may also need an unlocking skill or awoken skills since Indigo is there and she will spawns some jammers and poisons and then locked them all. If you have full jammer and poison resist, she will simply hit you when she can't find any jammer or poison to lock. I had to stall some turns until Gilgamesh is ready and when he does, it's easy. If you don't have damage absorb void skill and your team has built-in shield, try to activate the shield every turn. It doesn't matter if your attack all gets absorbed as long as you can survive for 10 turns. Mind you that the boss has fairly big HP at 40 millions.

==============================

4th Floor

[​IMG]

This is my A5 farming team. I have full blind resist but only 60% poison resist and 0% jammer resist. Plenty of dark row awakenings, VDP is covered with Ina and Hiei and I don't need FUA since Ina has 50,000 true damage applied after making dark row match.

The boss is Zeus-Dios, and he has 99% damage reduction for 6 turns. He also has moderate HP at 20 millions but his 99% shield makes him has about 2 billions. You will need a lot of fire power or God Killers to one shot him. He can be delayed, which I don't have, and he will absorbs damage of 3 millions or more for 5 turns while locking all orbs. After that he will starts to hit for 30,562 daamge each turn while changing all orbs into wood. It's best to save heal ors when he locks all orbs so that you can heal up when he changes all orbs into wood, or have your hear maker ready.

The best thing to deal with him is to use a multi-turn delay, and use it immediately. Stall on earlier floors to get your delay ready because you can only use delay after Dios preemptive (when he puts up 99% damage reduction). After that, he will puts up a status shield, making him immune to all delay. Base Orochi or Zeta-Hydra with 5 turns delay is the best but if you don't have, any delay longer thatn 2 turns will works too. You just gotta survive the remaining turns after your delay wears off.

======================

5th Floor - 7x6 Board

[​IMG]

I'm bad with bigger board. I feel overwhelmed with so many orbs to manage and match so I need eternity to match. That's why I use Blujin as leader. Blujin has +6 seconds for double Blujin leader and each Blujin has 1.5 seconds. Should be plenty of move time, right?

Here I made one fatal mistake building this team. Blujin needs to have all subs to be an Attacker type. Saber, Mizutsune and Lakshmi aren't Attacker type so they don't get the 1.5x HP and 4x ATK. That's why my team's HP and those three attacks are pathetic.

There's a couple of things you need to pay attention. First thing is, Drakhlist will be an enemy before the boss floor. Drakhlist has 50% resolve, will absorbs Fire and Wood damage for 5 turns and most likely will annihilate you if you pushed him to low HP. He has some skill sets that's quite easy to remember. His first turn after preemptive will alwyas be a 99% gravity, then he will super blind some orbs. At that point, he doesn't do any attack. His third turn move, he will hit for moderate damage (37k damage) and do some skill delay. After that he will do a multi-hit atack with 44k damage. Then he will cycle back to super blind and so on, as long as he stays above 50% HP. If your team has massive RCV and has fire or wood attribute on your team, you can stall out his attribute absorbs. If you don't have any Fire or Wood attribute on your team, you can one shot him without having to worry of getting either Fire or Wood match skyfall. Remember that this is a bigger board so skyfall match will occurs pretty often if you make some match.

The boss itself is Zeus Vulcan, who has 120 millions HP, 8 combo shield for 10 turns and voids damage of 10 millions or more. Prepare your baord changer and make VDP match while do 9 or more combo to penetrate his sheild.

====================

Top Floor - No Dupes

[​IMG]

First enemy is Mion. She will puts up 99% damage reduction for 1 turn, and will greatly reduces your move time and put up a 5 combo shield the next turn. If you can't erase at least 1% of her HP after that, she will voids damage of 500k or more for 5 turns. Pretty annoying. You can use gravity when she puts up 99% shield to bypass her shield so that she won't voids damage, or have a heavy duty dragon killer on your team so that you can erase 1% or more of her HP when her 99% shield is active.

Next enemy is Wisedragon Apolluo who has 6 combo shield, 20 millions HP and 5 millions defense. He's a Dragon/Machine/Healer type so if you have a sub with relevant killer awakenings for him, he's pretty easy. You just gotta meet his combo shield. When you defeat him, try to save some heal orbs, or have a board changer with heal and can unlock orbs because the next enemy could be a problem.

Next enemy is Ninegaruda. He has 50% resolve, buffed himself for 9x ATK for the next turn and locks all orbs. This is why it's important to save some heal orbs or have board changer with heal and unlock capability. If you don't have five heal orbs for FUA and couldn't soak around 90k daamge, you're done for. Having a heavy shield (50% or more) could also allows your team to survive.

Then, you got Nim as the next enemy. She will binds your awoken skills for 3 turns and spawns one spinner on random location for 10 turns. She has 50 millions HP, took half damage from Fire and Water attack, and can be delayed.

After you defeat Nim, comes the boss, Zeus Verse. He's the same Zeus Verse as can be found in A5 (Grotesque Being) with beefed up HP of 800 millions. He also has 50% resolve and voids damage of 100 millions or more. When he's at more than 50% HP, he only have one move: Royal Sword (hit for 28k to 44k damage). When you pushed him to 50% or lower HP for the first time, he will hit for quite heavy damage (75k damage) and changes the middle column into dark and light. After that, he will hit you for 45k damage and reduces orb move time for -1 seconds for 10 turns before cycling his Royal Sword attack, only this time his Royal Sword attack will have slightly bigger damage than earlier.

He won't immediately execute you when he's at very low HP, instead he will binds your awoken skills for 10 turns first. If you can't defeat him after that, most likely it's game over.

Mind you that his damage void shield is pretty high at 100 millions, so unless you have some heavy God or Balanced killer on your team, you probably can fight him without using VDP. It's safer to use VDP when he's at low HP though since it will guarantee a kill shot rather than having to deal with his awoken bind.

https://youtu.be/fzqKAhtUjyc

Good luck and have fun. See you next time!

2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Jammin' Party with Jammin' Boy - Awoken Acubens

It's time for jammin' party with the jammin' boy!

Along with Acubens, Acubens also got his Awoken evolution. he too has one unique awakening that's very useful for jammer leaders: Jammer blessing. When a team has this awakening, it will activate jammer skyfall every turn as long as the card has it doesn't get hit by awoken bind.

Jammer blessing activates jammer skyfall by 10%. It doesn't stack so no matter how many jammer blessing awakening there on the team, the effect will stays at 10%, but it stacks cumulatively with jammer skyfall from active skill.

Jammer blessing awakening also boosts the attack of the card that has it by 1.5x when making a jammer match. The ATK boosts stacks cumulatively, similar to TPA or other offensive awakenings.

Awoken Acubens Leader Skill is

"2x HP & ATK for Water attribute, Orb move time +2 seconds; 7x ATK & reduces damage when attacking with Fire & Jammer at once"

4x HP, 43.75% shield and 196x ATK multiplier. Pretty good for awoken evolution.

I will try him in Alt. Arena - Alt. Bipolar Goddess with this team:

[​IMG]

• Leader is Awoken Acubens, PAD Academy Student's Handbook equip, two god killer latents
    • First sub is Servant, Saber, Avidya Saber equip, two dragon killer and one god killer latents
    • Aecond sub is Super Reincarnted Lakshmi, Dhalsim assist for awoken bind, three RCV latents
    • Third sub is Reeche, Skill Card: Agidyne equip, two dragon killer latents
    • Last sub is Beach Fujin, Spirit Ally, Kororo equip, one devil killer latents
    • Friend helper is awoken Acubens, Kralice Rapier equip, two god killer latents

Bind proof leader badge used

It's important not to have any jammer resist awakenings for all cards. I want to let any jammer made by enemy to goes through even if it means the bomb will also gets through.

Acubens face the same problem as Awoken Denebola. 10% of jammer skyfall sometimes isn't enough. Mega Fenrir Viz would solve his problem even though he doesn't have water attribute but you can use it as a sub or use him as an assist for 1 CD skill card such as Tardis or Lutina to use every two turns to guarantee that you will have jammers every turn. Relying only on jammer blessing, sometimes you need to stall to get more jammers or water without using active skills.

Luckily Acubens skill comes up fairly often because it only needs 10 turns to charged after using. His skill is similar to Denebola, change all orbs to water and jammer. Sadly there's not much water card that produces jammers on constant basis, but like I said earlier, Mega Fenrir Viz would solve that problem.

For this run, I brought Spirit Ally, Kororo to anticipate Hashihime. Since Blujin is the only strongest hitter on my team, I'd put Balanced Killer equip on her to make a quick work on Hashihime. Reeche has two 7c and can put some nice damage but Blujin has three 7c with more higher ATK stats.

Dhalsim on Super Lakshmi is to counter Folklore's awoken skill bind. When the team got hit by awoken skill bind, it deactivates jammer blessing, erasing any change to activate the shield unless you're using skills. Awoken bind also deactivates heal OE, makes healing harder. At first I want to use Sakura Matou because she can clear awoken skill bind with her skill but she only has water as sub attribute and won't contribute much to help the team with healing.

3. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Fixed Leader & Helper Challenge! [2]

Now featuring Trailokyavijaya paired with Aten.

Trailokyavijaya Leader Skill is "[No Skyfall Combos], 1.5x HP & 2x ATK for Fire Attributes, 6x ATK & RCV with 8 combos, 7x with 9+ combos"

Aten Leader Skill is "[7x6 Board] 1.5x ATK for God Type, ATK & RCV increase when attacking with 3+ Attributes, up to 5x"

This pairing is kinda weird, but weird is their game so we're gonna have to roll with that and make them works.

So, Trailokyavijaya only needs her subs to be Fire attributes while Aten needs his subs to be a God type. If you want to take full advantage from both of them, you will need to have all subs to have Fire attributes, is a God type and covers all attributes. We already got three attributes from both leaders: Fire, Light and Dark so we need two more: Water and Wood.

Honestly, I just ignored the 1.5x ATK for God type from Aten because I got crap collection for God cards with those requirements. I'm just gonna go with a rainbow Fire team, like this:

• Leader is Trailokyavijaya, fixed of course
    • First sub is Cruz, cloud resist super awakening, urobros tattoo equip
    • Second sub is Anna Kyoyama, FUA super awakening, three devil killer latents, trojan horse equip
    • Third sub is Sakura Matou, FUA super awakening, PAD Academy Student's Handbook equip
    • Last sub is Valentine Sonia, time extend super awakening, two god killer latents, Avidya saber equip
    • Helper is Aten (FUA form)

+2 seconds badge used

Couple of notes here is that you will be safer with full poison and blind resist, and have a sub with cloud resist.

All right, there are 7 battles with 7x6 board and no skyfall combos allowed. Perhaps this will be more or less the same as the first one? We had Machine Goemon as the boss for the first one. You will be surprised to know who we got as the boss for this one.

First battle is Zhu Bajie and she has 99% gravity. If you got orb trolled and don't have enough heal orbs for a match, don't worry. The next enemy doesn't hit you. Zhu Bajie has low HP and should be very easy to kill.

Second battle. The enemy is Grisar. He's a toned-down version from the one you found in Arena 3 (A3) with 5.3 millions HP. Still not a big deal. The only concern is probably his poison. He will spawns two mortal poison on random location as preemptive. If you can't defeat him in one turn, he will hit you with 99% gravity, then spawn some mortal poison for the next three turns before annihilate you. If you have full poison resist, you can stall some turns here to get your skill charged. He shouldn't be that hard to defeat.

Next battle, you will be greet with another enemy who has 99% gravity preemptive. So, up to this battle, you actually don't need to worry about being orb trolled and don't have enough heal orbs. This enemy also has 76% resolve but since the helper (Aten) has FUA, you don't need to bring any sub with FUA. He only have 1.6 millions HP and will go down easily. Be careful not to put him in very low HP or he will executes you.

Fourth battle. Here's why you gotta have full poison resist. Beelzebub is the enemy and he will change all orbs into mortal poison. Well, actually you can use board changer such as Aten to change back his mortal poison into useful orbs but it's best to save your board changer and other skills for the boss. Beelzebub here doesn't have noticeable HP. Only 3.1 millions and easy to defeat. Make sure to have more than 46,700 HP leaving this floor.

Fifth battle's enemy is Yamato Takeru and he will greet you with 46,656 damage as a welcome as soon as you enter his floor. If you field your team with all subs that has fire attributes, you should have more than 50,000 HP and if you heal back to full while defeating those enemies before, you should be safe here. Yamato Takeru also doesn't have that many HP and will be easy to defeat. He only have 2.2 millions HP.

Up to this point, you might be wondering why's these enemies are so easy? This is not a challenge at all! Well, say hello to the boss: Awoken Machine Noah. Yep. Surprise! Even though they nerved her down in here, she still have some noticeable HP. She has 186,760,000 HP. Feel a lot for these leader & helper pairing. Her moves or skill sets are the same as her own dungeon. First she will set your HP to 500,000 and if you don't have any buff active, she will hit you with another damage.

Trailokyavijaya and Aten pairing is maybe odd but between those two, the team will have a massive recovery power. You just gotta activate both leader skills and you will heal back to full in no time, even with Machine Noah set your HP to 500,000. Healing to full won't be a problem.

Now, Machine Noah has some nasty skill sets. The reason she fixed your HP to 500,000 is because she will hit very hard each turn. They nerved her HP down in here but they didn't nerved her damage. First turn, she will buff your RCV by 3x (not that you would need this but it's part of her skill sets) then hit you with 42k damage and changes some orbs into heal. Make sure you heal back to full or she will end you the next time she hit because her next hit will damage your team for 423k damage. Hurts a lot.

When she's at 50% or more HP, she will cycle her skill sets between these moves:
    • 423,915 damage
    • hides all orbs and hit for 228,960 damage
    • spawns 2x3 block of clouds for 1 turn and hit for 245,920 damage
    • super blind 15 orbs for 1 turn and hit for 262,880 damage
    • spawns 4 spinners for 1 turn and hit for 279,840 damage

You can grind her down to lower than 50% HP but make sure you have awoken bind clear ready if you can't one shot her from above 50% HP. When she's at 50% or lower HP, she will bind your awoken skills for 5 turn followed by 99% gravity. That could spell disaster if you can't clear the bind because you won't have much move time and if you can't heal back, it'll be game over. Up to this point, you should have all of your necessary skills ready, but most importantly is to have a strong subs with VDP that is a Fire attribute and have two or more VDP awakening. Able to carry machine killer latents would be great. Also, if you stall lone enough, Trailokyavijaya should be ready to use and you actually can use her 20% true gravity since Machine Noah blocks 40 millions or more damage. 20% of her HP in this dungeon is 37,352,000 so that stays under the damage void threshold. You can avoid her awoken skill bind by grinding her close to 50% HP, use Trailokyavijaya to bring her down further then blast her with all you got.

4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Star Treasure's Frontier - Path to Ambition

Another source to get +points by way of new dungeon called Star Treasure's Frontier - Path to Ambition. It's similar to Emerald City's Star Treasure in that we will get getting random +points. Only this dungeon gives more +points, from +91 for the lowest and up to +230 for the highest +points drop.

What you need to have is FUA, dedicated devil killer subs, VDP, tape and cloud resist if you want to breeze through this dungeon without much stalling. Hazard resist is prefered but actually not mandatory if you can one shot every enemy. You might also want to carry skill that can clear unmatchable orbs since it would means not to stall on Baal.

This time, I will be attempting it with my trusted Valkyrie-CIEL team:

[​IMG]

• Leader is Valkyrie-CIEL, dragon killer super awakening, three dragon killer latents, trojan horse equip
    • First sub is Anna Kyoyama, FUA super awakening, three devil killer latents, trojan horse equip
    • Second sub is Cruz, cloud resist super awakening, Kralice rapier equip
    • Third sub is Pralinae, devil killer super awakening, three dragon killer latents, lumu smasher equip
    • Last sub is Pixel Paladin, Cecil, 7c super awakening, two dragon killer & one devil killer latents, double-edged blade, Claymore equip
    • Friend helper is Valkyrie-CIEL, devil killer super awakening, two devil killer latents, holy sword, divine swan equip

Full poison and jammer resist, 15% Team HP badge used

First battle
    there are two potential enemies here. One is God Canopus and one is Fenrir Knight. Canopus will locks all orbs while Fenrir Knight will reduces orb move time by -3 seconds for 5 turns. Can stall some turns here if needed but Fenrir Knight will hit harder each turn.

I actually prefer to have Fenrir Knight spawned because it will helped me not to stall a turn or wasting awoken bind clear when I got Cronus on the later floor.

Two potential enemies in this floor. One is Demonius who has 50% resolve, is a Machine type and will cast locked orb skyfall for one turn. The other one is Baal, a Devil/Attacker/Healer type.

Second battle.
    Baal has resolve and will prevents heal orbs from being matched for 1 turn. After that he will prevents one random type of orbs from being matched for 3 turns. Since I got no skill to counter that, I'd just setup my FUA, stall two turns on him then defeat him when it's one turn away from unmatchable orbs be able to be matched again.

I'd advice not to make too many combo while stalling on Baal since the unmatchable orbs could accumulate so many and it'd be hard to make a combo. Just do 0 or 1 combo is okay. He doesn't hit that hard. If you have devil/attacker/healer killer subs, he can be defeated easily.

Third battle.
    All right. In this floor, there are two potential spawns. One is Oichi and the other one is Cronus. Cronus will put up 6 combo shield and greatly reduces orb move time. If you can't do 7+ combo on Cronus, he will binds your awoken skills for 10 turns.

Oichi will put up 8 combo shield for 5 turns and do 99% gravity each turn. If you can't do 9+ combo until her combo shield disappears, she will delay all of your skills to oblivion, then killed you the next turn.

Fourth battle.
    Only one enemy in this floor. Gravis is a Physical type and he has massive defense. 50 millions defense to be exact. He will also voids damage of 10 millions or more. What's annoying is that he has 50% chance to cast either 2x5 block of clouds or put a seal on the most left and right column for 3 turns.

If you have clouds and tape resist, it's only a matter of how to defeat him. I don't have tape resist and he casts block of clouds so I'm lucky. This is the reason I put physical killer equip on pixel paladin cecil. I could've put physical killer latents on pixel paladin Cecil but I think only the equip will do just fine. I have attribute advantage anyway.

Fifth battle.
    This is the "boss" floor. Two enemies here. One is Ars Goetia, a physical/devil type and the other is Ars Nova, an attacker/devil type. Both have significant amount of HP and will put up 75% damage reduction for 10 turns. It's best to have an enhance or dedicated devil killer that would works against both.

Ars Goetia will voids your RCV for 3 turns while Ars Nova will fixed your HP to 100,000 for 3 turns as a preemptive. They also have ability to dispel your buff.

The boss floor.
    Baddie, the boss will drop a random +points, ranging from +91 up to +230.

This is the best way to get +points after Super +Points Cave. Of course it's only playable in solo mode but if you prepared your team, it shouldn't be too hard.

5. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Fixed Leader & Helper Challenge! [3] - Romia Rokks Your World!

The last batch of the Fixed Leader & Helper Challenge! This time also featured two different cards as leader & helper.

The leader is Howling Stormdragon, Rokks. His Leader Skill is "3.5x ATK for each cross of 5 Fire, Wood or Dark orbs; 4x ATK & reduces damage when Fire, Wood and Dark attack at once"

Helper is Holy Night Hell Phantom Heiress, Romia. Her Leader Skill is "4x ATK with 6+ combo, Orb move time +2 seconds; 4x ATK & halves damage when Fire, Wood & Dark attack at once"

Seems like a powerful pairing compared to the odd pairing of Trailokyavijaya and Aten we had last time. Of course playing with 6x5 board only allows us to make three crosses but if you put subs with relevant killers, you might not even need to make multiple cross. Just one cross to fully activate both Leader Skills.

Team is also very strong on the shield. 25% from Rokks and 50% from Romia for a total of 62.50% shield when activating both shield. When making only one cross, team's full ATK multiplier is 224x, 64x when not making any crosses.

What's needed as a subs to beat this dungeon? Well, Athena Helios is farmable, and so does Reiwa. Sakura Matou is a free card. Those three can make up the necessary subs to beat this dungeon.

This is my team:

[​IMG]

• Leader is Rokks. He already have FUA
    • First sub is Athena Helios, Dragon killer super awakening, three healer killer latents, trojan horse equip
    • Second sub is Sakura Matou for the tape resist, Kralice rapier equip
    • Third sub is Reincarnated Seraph Lucifer, Avidya Saber equip
    • Last sub is Reiwa, Balanced Killer super awakening, three Balanced killer latents, Hakuryu card equip
    • Helper is Romia, the daughter of Zuoh

+2 seconds badge used

My key subs is Athena Helios and Reiwa. Athena Helios is there for her Healer Killer while Reiwa is an amazing sub.

First battle.
    This dragon creates Fire/Water/Wood/Heal board. Of course you won't activating both leader skills with his board. You can stall one turn to get dark orbs, or use a skill to generates dark orbs. Subs such as Zuoh, Reincarnated Lucifer (both Seraph and Archdemon) and many cards that generates at least three dark orbs can be used.

The team above can defeat this dragon with only one cross for 224x ATK multiplier.

Second battle.
    The enemy is Santa Claus. Having full blind resist would make it easier but if you don't, I think it's okay since it's not a super blind. Santa Claus here is a God/Dragon type so I'm confident that without making any cross my team can defeat him. Just matching required attributes and Fire TPA, Athena Helios will do her job just fine methinks.

If you got orb trolled and can't spare a skill, just stall a turn on him. He won't killed you especially when you have full HP. My team can defeat him even without making any crosses.

Third battle.
    Thumbelina here is very tough because she has 90% damage reduction. She's an Attacker and Healer type and the reason I have Athena Helios on my team. I will have attribute advantage against Thumbelina, plus those Healer killers on Athena Helios should make it easier to defeat Thumbelina.

Thumbelina will do 99% gravity each turn as long as her shield is still up and will binds your awoken skills for 3 turns when her shield disappears, so please be careful and defeat her as soon as possible.

You can use either Rokks or Romia to generate favorable board. One cross, one Fire TPA and 6+ combo should be enough to defeat her.

Fourth battle.
    This Sha Wujing here doesn't have status shield so he can be delayed or poisoned. If you don't have enough heal orbs for fUA, don't be afraid, as long as you can activate both shield you will survive his 99% gravity and hit when you pushed him to 1 HP. So, you can defeat him even without using skills or making FUA. Just match Fire, Wood and Dark and do 6+ combo (without making any crosses) so you have shield and he won't killed you. You can 1 combo him after to defeat him. The next enemy doesn't have preemptive hit.

Fifth battle.
    Thanatos is a Balanced & Devil type. The same Thanatos that can be found in Panera Descended (I think?). He will locked all robs and casts locked orb skyfall for 3 turns, put up a 3-turns countdown and killed you after the countdown. It's best to have sub with L-unlock to erase his locked orb skyfall.

Since he's a Balanced/Devil type and has the most HP of all enemies, you might want to dedicated a slot for either Balanced or Devil killer sub. I chose Reiwa for this job.
    Reiwa is amazing. She has everything from 7c, L-Unlock, L-Shield, VDP, Super SB & TE and useful skills.

She also can have any killer you want from super awakenings except evo mats, awakening mats and enhance mats killer. She also can have Balanced Killer latents due to her type. She's a Thanatos eraser in this dungeon.

One cross and perhaps an L-Match of Fire or Wood should be enough to one shot Thanatos. You can even defeat him without making crosses but you gotta have enough skyfall match. You have three turns to defeat him anyway so no rush.

Sixth battle
    Kushinadahime is the usual. 2 turn attack CD (will haste her turn when less than 50% HP), and will greatly reduced your orb move time. Once again why it's good to have Athena Helios as sub. She can overwrite Kushinadahime's time debuff with her skill. She can also erases Kushinadahime just fine even without making any crosses due to her massive advantage against Kushinadahime (attribute advantage and those dragon and healer killers for a total of 182.25x against Kushinadahime.

This is far much easier than the second challenge, but it also has its drawback. Because it's easier, the final floor can have useless latents to show up. Aside from SDR, there can be All Stats Tamadra and Time Extend Tamadra.

I don't think I will be farming this for the SDR. I'd be pissed if I got those useless latents multiple times in a row. I'd rather farming the +points from the new dungeon.

6. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    New Version v.18.0.0 Update Features

Good day, my fellow PAD players!
    We just got a new version update. Version 18.0.0 brings a lot of good improvements and updates about the game we love so much. I'm gonna show you all the updates.

7. James1605

James1605 Active Member

Thanks for the update video. I was wondering what that attack multiplier display was including, since the list of things that were not included seemed to be just about everything. :) I wonder why they left all of those things out? My first thought was that they were more difficult to include for some reason, but leaving them out would seem harder. After all, they have to be calculating the total multiplier to get the final attack. Why not just use that? {shrug} Showing part of the multiplier just seems pointless.

8. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Possibly a coding or programming issues.

9. James1605

James1605 Active Member

Could be. It seems kind of unlikely, but who knows?

10. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    November 2019 Quest Challenge Level 9 - Bypassing 14 Combo Shield

November 2019 Quest Challenge Level 9 features a massive combo check. We have to pass the 14 combo shield found in the dungeon, so we have to make 15 combo at minimum. To make matters worse, the dungeon doesn't allow Leader Skill to be activated. Yes you read that right. No Leader Skill. That means you won't get +combo from Leader Skill such as Beach Veroah or Zela Kitty. Topped with a No Duplicate monster allowed.

So, how do we make 15 combo skill with such a heavy restrictions? Do we have to rely on those skyfall gods to have mercy on us and drop six maybe 7 skyfall match? Not necessarily. Thanks to the awakening skill called Combo Orb.

Combo Orb will add +combo for one match containing a combo orb. The recent update allows up to four combo orbs to appears on the board. In order to get combo orb to be dropped, you gotta have a team member with combo orb awakening. The number of combo orb that can be dropped depends on how many a total of combo orb awakenings are on your team.

If your team has four member with one combo orb awakening, you can have four combo orb to drop. If you only have three, then three is the maximum combo orb to drop for a single match that match either main or sub attribute for the card with said combo orb awakening. To get combo orb to drop, you have to make a match with 10-12 connecting orbs. Remember that that match should match either main or sub attribute in order for combo orb to drop.

How to get 15 combo utilizing those combo orb? With four combo orbs, the most you can get is 14 combo without skyfall match and with 10 combo board. That's not enough. So you need to have a +combo skill.

Here I'm gonna show you how to make 15 combo with 10 combo board setup, three combo orbs and +2 combo skill.

First you need to have three member with combo orb awakening and they gotta have at least one same attribute. It can be a main or sub attribute.

Here's my setup:
    • Air Slasher, Guile. He has combo orb and 3 skill boost
    • Whaledor with +2 combo skill assist
    • Zeus Mercury to create a full water orb. Machine Goemon and Machine Noah (base or awoken form) cam also be used. The Awoken form would be better because of more skill boost.
    • Tengu with Servant, Assassin assist
    • Awoken Nephthys. She has two skill boost, combo orb awakening and her skill creates one dark row on the bottom
    • Yama Tsukami with combo orb super awakening. His biggest advantage is that his skill tied to a no-skyfall buff which would prevents accidental match of those combo orbs

• If you're using different setup, make sure that all skills will be ready in four turns because you have five turns to bypass the combo shield.

Skill usage in order:
    • Yama Tsukami, make a wood match with 10-12 orbs to get three combo orbs
    • +2 combo skill
    • Zeus Mercury for full water board
    • Servant, Assassin creates two wood rows on the 2nd and 4th row
    • Awoken Nephthys creates one dark row on the bottom

This creates a 10 combo board. All you gotta do is move three dark orbs on the bottom to the top and you will get 10 combo. Coupled with +2 combo skill, you'd get 12 combo and with three combo orbs, you'd get 15 combo without relying on skyfall.

Once you made 15 combo, Chester (the enemy) will self destruct. Easy, right?

Hang on...
    There's one other way to beat this dungeon faster.

How?

You need a damage void piercing skill and true damage with more than 5000 damage. Chester voids damage of 999 or more for 999 turns and he has massive defense (100 millions defense), so to defeat him without making 15 combo is using VDP skill (Akine, Shelling Ford, Hao) then use true damage to nuke him.

The challenge is that all VDP skill has very long CD, so you need to bring a lot of skill boost but with the No Dupes restriction it's very hard to get 26 skill boost.

The answer is using many assist with +2 haste to charged the VDP skill. Here's list of most cards with four or more skill boost:
    • Reincarnated Archdemon Lucifer with skill boost super awakening, 4 skill boost
    • Tengu (dungeon drop), 4 skill boost
    • New Year Tengu, 4 skill boost
    • Whaledor, 5 skill boost
    • Valeria, 6 skill boost
    • Orpharion with skill boost super awakening, 4 skill boost
    • Despharion with skill boost super awakening, 4 skill boost

Those are cards with 4 or more skill boost and have low base skill cooldown so they can carry skills such as Mori Motonari or Cthugha with +2 haste. Once the VDP skill is ready, use it and nuke Chester with true damage. Any true damage works as long as it has more than 5000 damage.

Those are the options for Solo Play. For Multiplayer play, it should be easier (as always) since you can bring more skill boosts.

Bolts likes this.
  11. Bolts

Bolts Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks for the guides on all of these challenge dungeons! I used your setup except for Sylvie instead of Yama, Acala for a row, and Luluna for combo+ and a row.

sgt502 likes this.
  12. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Mowa Descended! Spirit Numen of Darkness - Annihilation

This is the last of the Spirit Numen Dungeon Set. As you may know, all Spirit Numen monsters took only half damage from their own attribute. Borma took half damage from Fire, Zapan took half damage from water and so on. It's better to use a team that has attribute advantage against them.

For this occasion, I will use a light team to fight Mowa who has dark attribute so my team will have attribute advantage against him, and what's better light team other than the one leads by the best girl, Valkyrie-CIEL?

This is my team:

[​IMG]

• Leader is Valkyrie-CIEL, god killer super awakening, three dragon killer latents, Emperor Thundersword equip
    • First sub is Light Cotton, 7c super awakening, two dragon killer latents, Akantor Mutilator equip
    • Second sub is New Year Amaterasu Ohkami, cloud resist super awakening, three rcv++ latents, Kralice Rapier equip
    • Third sub is Eir, tape resist super awakening, one rcv++ latent, Dorothy's Silver Shoes equip
    • Last sub is Pixel Paladin, Cecil, bind proof super awakening, two devil killer latents, Hakuryu Card equip
    • Friend helper is Valkyrie-CIEL, dragon killer super awakening, three dragon killer latents, Tifa's Crystal equip

I put Hakuryu Card equip and two devil killer latents on Pixel Paladin, Cecil because Mowa is a Devil/Balanced type and Pixel Paladin, Cecil is the one who will defeat him with VDP match since Mowa will also have damage void shield.

Now, for this dungeon, you'd want to have these active skills to make it easier:
    - Have at least one sub with L-unlock awakening. Aegir on the first battle will casts Water and Wood orb locked skyfall for 99 turns. If you're relying on board change to defeat Mowa, those locked water and wood orbs may prevents you to get enough orbs to make VDP match. L-unlock awakening can erase that locked orb skyfall.
    - Poison resist is actually not a concern. Jammer and blind resist, however, is really helpful. You'd want to have full blind and jammer resist.
    - Have a tape resist. Pollux will seat the top row for 5 turns. If you don't have tape resist, things could get ugly.
    - Have a time buff skill. Nut on the 4th battle will reduced orb move time to half for 10 turns as part of her preemptive hits. If your team doesn't have a lot of move time, it could be hard to make some combo or VDP match. Nut will also try to change heal into jammer, that's why having full jammer resist is really helpful.
    - Sub with FUA awakening. There are two enemies with resolve. One is Takeminakata on 3rd battle and Nut on 4th battle. Takeminakata is pretty easy since he has 2-turn attack CD but Nut is... well... nuts with her skill sets. You can try to damage control Nut if it comes to that but be careful. You actually can blast Nut without making FUA but you gotta do it on your first turn when battling Nut. Her second move will always halved your RCV and change heal into jammers. Blast her to 1 HP then defeat her the next turn.
    - Equip Balanced or Devil killer equip or latents on your VDP subs. Mowa will cast random skill delays, up to 15 turn skill delays as preemptive hit. Mowa will also super blind the board for 1 turn as part of his preemptive hit. That's why having full blind resist is mandatory. He doesn't have resolve, unlike his Alt. version can be found in AA2 so blast him to your heart content from the get go.

13. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    November 2019 Quest Challenge Level 8 (Fixed Team)

Greetings, fellow pad players!
    this month's challenge level 8 featuring fixed team comprised of (mostly) dark main-attribute cards leads by GungHo Collab Satsuki.

Her leader skill is "3.5x ATK & 1.5x RCV for Dragon & Physical Types; 3x ATK with 6+ linked dark orbs"

As usual, please familiarize yourself with all card used and their skills since we have to use them to clear the dungeon.

This is the team we will be using:

[​IMG]

• Leader is GungHo Collab Satsuki. She changes water, jammer and poison into dark and has one combo orb awakening.
    • First sub is Mega Awoken Blue Odin. He changes Light and Heal into Water and +2 combo skill.
    • Second sub is Diadem. He makes one dark row at the top.
    • Third sub is Gilles Legato. He removes orb lock and changes heal and poison into dark.
    • Last sub is Veroah. She changes Fire and Light into Dark and she has one combo orb awakening. Her skill is very fast at only 5 turn CD.
    • Helper is GungHo Collab Satsuki.

A total of three combo orb awakenings are on the team, and Combo Orb is the crucial ingredient to complete the dungeon.

First battle
    The enemy has 4 combo shield so we have to make 5 or more combo with one dark row to activate Satsuki's leader skill. If you don't have 6 dark orbs, use either Veroah or Satsuki to get more dark orbs.

Second battle
    Zeus has 5 combo shield. Again if you don't have enough dark orbs, use skill to get more dark orbs. If you haven't used Veroah on the previous battle, use her otherwise use Satsuki.

Make 6 or more combo with one dark row to clear the floor.

Third battle
    The enemy has 6 combo shield so we have to make 7 or more combo with one dark row. pretty hard but still doable. use any skill but don't use Blue Odin yet. We need him for the last battle.

If you find it hard to make 7 combo with one dark row, make some combo orb first by matching 10~12 dark orbs so that you only have to make less amount of combo to bypass the 6 combo shield. Make sure to match all combo orbs when you try to defeat the enemy.

Fourth battle
    The real deal starts now. The enemy is Fenrir with 7 combo shield. It will be very hard to pull 8 combo with one dark row. this is where combo orb shines. Fenrir will do gravity each turn for three turns as long as the unmatchable heal still active so you won't die for at least three turns.

Use any skill to get a lot of dark orbs. make 10~12 connected dark orb match to get three combo orbs, save the remaining dark orbs you have on the board

Up to four combo orb can be had on the board. With four combo orb, I only have to make four combo with one dark row to clear fenrir.

Best timing to defeat fenrir is when the unmatchable heal orbs still has one more turn from being matchable again.

If you don't have 6 dark orbs, use any skill available to get more dark orbs. Gilles Legato is perfect to convert heal to dark, and depends on how many combo orb you have, make appropriate combo with one dark row to defeat fenrir. Don't use Blue Odin yet.

Boss battle
    Oichi with her 8 combo shield is the enemy. Just like the previous floor, make some combo orb first to bypass her combo shield. If you have four combo orbs on the board, you only have to make 5 combo with one dark row to clear this dungeon. Oichi will do gravity each turn for 5 turns so you have 5 turns before Oichi will delays all skills, rendering the dungeon to be next to impossible to clear.

When you have three or four combo orbs, use Blue Odin. His skill provides additional +2 combo and changes light and heal into water, then use Satsuki to convert those water orbs into dark orbs, or use any skill available to get enough dark orbs to make a row. Make 5 combo with one dark row, match all combo orbs and you will defeat Oichi, thus, cleared this dungeon.

14. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    November 2019 Quest Challenge Level 10

All right. This one is tough but nothing is impossible. If you decided to run this blind, prepare yourself for a lot of interesting surprises.

With more prepared team, this dungeon should be manageable. What do you need for this one? I'm gonna try to list them all one by one.

First, you need to put some Skill Delay Resist on your important skills. First battle, you will be faced with Satsuki. She has massive skill delay preemptive and will halved your RCV for 10 turns. For high RCV team, halved RCV won't be an issue but for team with mediocre healing ability, you're in for a tough fight. I suggest that you bring a sub that can overwrite Satsuki's RCV debuff, if your team is low on RCV or bring subs with heal OE such as Mel, Mut, Eir, Cruz and the like. Active skill that boosts RCV such as Mizutsune, Pralinae, Anna will also work.

Then, you will need an awoken bind clear. Hera-Sowilo will bound your awoken skills for 7 turns. If you don't clear it the next turn, she will bind random subs for 10 turns. If your important subs being bound, it will be dangerous. She's not that scary if you have means to clear her awoken bind, and if all of your subs are bind proof then she can't bind anyone as long as you clear her awoken bind first.

You will also need full blind resist if you don't want to deal with super blind. Valhalla Dragon on the fourth battle has preemptive that makes random 15 orbs became super blind for 5 turns. If you don't have full blind resist, you will spends some time checking each orb one by one and it's frustrating.

Last thing is you probably will need skill that provides time extend buff because the enemies before the boss is Nut. She has resolve and preemptive that halved your more time for 10 turns. Very much like Dark Izanami, only this one is more tolerable. There's a neat trick to defeat her even without making FUA or having auto FUA leader. Her first turn will always be halved your RCV while hitting you for moderate damage and spawns some bombs. Even at 1 HP she will do that on her first turn. So, you can just blast her to 1 HP and she won't execute you.

When you clear her floor, then you will meet with Zahhak as the boss. 8 combo shield for 1 turn as preemptive and voids damage of 50 millions or more. He's a Dragon/Devil type so make sure that your VDP sub have enough damage against those types. It's actually is okay not to meet his combo shield. He doesn't do anything silly when you do lowest than 9 combo, but make sure you can soak about 36k damage as his first turn hit. Most modern team won't have a problem with that kind of hit, but everything else leading to Zahhak could render your team's HP to the low side with all the RCV debuff and so on. If you don't have decent VDP damage stick, you should have full poison resist because he will try to spawns some poisons every other turn when you fight him normally without making VDP. It's a high risk not to have VDP subs when trying to defeat boss with damage void shield.

BurningMan likes this.
  15. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    True Training Arena - The True Definition of Annihilation

Greetings, fellow PAD players!

A little bit late to the party but we just got a new dungeon available for only 60 hours: True Training Arena. What's interesting about it? Well, for instance, it's based on Training Arena found in Normal Dungeon. If you're familiar with Training Arena, each clear gives 6 millions Monster EXP. The enemies are very tough but there are many ways to farm this with one slot open to level up a card.

Now, True Training Arena added another challenge compared to Training Arena. Enemies are still the same with more or less the same HP and Defense, but they're all now have skill sets and some have preemptive hits. Can you imagine that?

Thankfully, GungHo has decided to sweeten the pot because for first time clear reward, we will be given 9,999 +points aside from the usual 1 magic stone upon clearing. Yes, that's right. Just one +points shy from 10,000. That is very very good. If you had to farm Super +Points Cave, you'd have to spend no less than 10 magic stones for stamina refresh to get the same amount of +points and that's only if you're a high rank players with more than 450 maximum stamina.

So, how to clear this cruel dungeon?

I'm gonna try to list what you need in order to clear this one. Hold your breath!

You will need:
    • Awoken bind clear
    • sub with FUA
    • a way to deal with unmatchable orbs
    • VDP sub with devil killer or able to carry devil killer latents
    • Tamadra Killer (Awakening Material Killer) latents or equip
    • Damage absorb void (Fujin-like skill)
    • Maybe an enhance

Those are pretty much mandatory. I didn't see any use for hazard resist so you can forget that one.

Here's what the dungeon has to offer:

First battle
    Some Dragon Seeds, Dragon Plants and a Dragon Flower. They have decent HP and some even have 3 turns before they attack. Usually the Dragon Seeds will have either 1 or 2 turn attack CD. Kill them first. Use this floor to recharge some skills, especially awoken bind clear because you probably will need that for potential Astaroth spawn. They don't hit too hard so if your team has built-in shield or high HP, you can spend almost forever on this floor.

Second Battle
    There are two potential spawn. One is Astaroth and the other are Idunn & Idunna. Astaroth will binds your awoken skill for 5 turns as her preemptive. Make sure you have awoken bind clear or else she will starts to torture you. If you're still being awoken bind and couldn't erase 25% or more of her HP, she will bind your skills and reduces your move time? Not bad enough? She will then spawns some jammer and poison then will hit you with 99% gravity. It's pretty much the end for most team if they're still being awoken and skill bind.

Idunn & Idunna has 50% resolve and spawns some bombs in heart-shape, just like Idunn & Idunna in A5 Grotesque Being. They have pretty much the same skill sets.

Third Battle
    Some Lits as enemy. The little Lits have around 10 millions HP so they're pretty easy but the big Lits have 300 millions defense and only 14 HP. You can kill those little lits first then do mass attack to kill the big Lits together. Don't let the bit Lits attack because they will do heavy damage of 55k each hit. If multiple big Lits attack altogether, it could end your run.

Fourth Battle
    The Dragon Floor. If you have enemies other than the Fire dragon, you could be lucky. Why? Because the floor after this has potential Raphael who will prevents heal orbs from being matchable for 6 turns and he changes all orbs into heal!

If you got either Water, Wood, Light or Dark dragon, don't kill them all just yet. Let one live. The one still alive will prevents orbs that has attribute disadvantage to them from being match for 3 turns. Use it to your advantage. When they do that, you can defeat them right away or spend another turn stalling.

Fifth Battle
    Two enemies here. Raphael and Durga. Raphael is the worst because he prevents heal orbs from being matchable for 6 turns while changing all orbs into heal. If you don't get the unmatchable orbs effect the floor before, the full heal board won't charge your skill because you can't do anything about it. Then Raphael will starts his countdown while changing some row or column into orbs other than heal. When he's down to "Fifth", you gotta defeat him or have damage void skill. Else he will obliterates any team no matter what.

Durga has 75% resolve. Her preemptive hits are binds both leaders and voids damage of 15 millions or more. If you got her, make sure you can defeat her by matching VDP and FUA, or you can erase her resolve first somehow and then VDP her ass.

Sixth Battle
    Couple of Evo Masks. All of them have little HP but massive defense, up to 100 millions defense for the Divine Masks. The little Evo mask only have 6 HP, the bigger mask have 12 HP with 50 millions defense and finally the Divine mask have 18 HP and 100 millions defense. You can do mass attack to kill those little mask altogether then do some more mass attack to kill the bigger ones. Don't worry because the bigger ones have 3 to 4 turns before they attack.

Seventh Battle
    Shiva and Parvati. Shiva has 6 combo shield and will do 75% gravity as preemptive while Parvati will absorbs damage of 20 millions or more and will hit quite hard each turn. You can expect around 50k damage each turn from Parvati. Make sure your Fujin is charged entering this floor, and you can kill her while your damage absorb void skill still active. Parvati has 140 millions HP but she is also a triple types: Balanced/Devil/God so make sure you have card that can deal with those types.

Eighth Battle
    Tamadra Floor. Normal Tamadra has 10 HP and 300 millions defense and will hit for 33,333 damage each turn. King Tamadra has 500 millions HP and will kill you when it attacks because it does 777,777 damage. Awakening material killers works wonder here if you got King Tamadra to spawn.

Ninth Battle
    Chinese Gods Floor. Leilan will have 6 combo shield for 5 turns. Karin will puts up 50% damage reduction for 5 turns, Meimei is the most kind because she heals you up to full but she also have the most defense of all. 16 millions defense and 50 millions HP. Sakuya has 50% resolve and Haku absorbs damage of 10 millions or more for 5 turns. Haku will also do 99% gravity every other turn while hitting for roughly 60k damage every other turn.

Tenth Battle
    The Great Witches Floor. They're all have 1.2 billions damage and will voids damage of 90 millions or more. They also have 2 turns before they attack. Make sure all of your guns are cocked and loaded. It's better to one shot them all. They do 150k damage when they attack so unless your team is capable of tanking the hit then heal back, you can't dance with them.

Final Floor
    Latent Tamadra Floor. Each will delays your skill for 2 turns as preemptive. They're all have 500 millions HP and a million defense. This is why you gotta have Awakening Material Killer latents or equip. Dragon Katana is a farmable double Awakening Material Killer. Each hit for 44k damage each turn. When you have defeated those latent Tamadra, congrats on your clear and enjoy your 9,999 +points.

It's actually understandable to spend stones on continue if you're dying to later floor, especially the Tamadra Floor. But make sure you can kill them after spending stone on continue or else you'll be forced to use the stone on continue again and again.

I don't see any point in farming this even though each clear grants 18 millions Monster EXP. Sure there might be a team capable of farming this with one less sub but right now I haven't seen one.

16. James1605

James1605 Active Member

I appreciate all the tips. Most of them are beyond me (either I don't have the right monsters, or just lack the skill :) ), but I still appreciate them. Fortunately, I had the required monsters for your second approach to November's Challenge 9, and there's no player skill required. :) But I did have a warning for anyone else using that approach (using a monster with an AS to bypass damage void).

Don't overdo it on the skill boosts and/or be mindful of any assist that you may have on the monster with the direct damage AS (like Ra). Especially if you're playing co-op. I played co-op with myself, brought Hao on one team, a couple of Ilmina's for the direct damage (you only need one, of course, but I happened to bring two), and a bunch of monsters will skill boosts.

The problem was that both Ilmina's have assists, and I just made sure that I had more than 30 skill boosts between the two teams (so that Hao would be up), without thinking about the assists. I overdid it and the assists were up on the first turn (and they were not direct damage skills). Oops. :) I used Hao and made a token attack, which was as pathetic as expected (these teams were not built for damage), so I just quit the dungeon. Kind of annoying, but it just cost me some stamina. I just had to tweak the teams a bit (I removed some skill boosts and was able to use Ilmina, but I also added a direct damage monster that didn't have an assist, just in case).

So, when including all of those skill boosts to get the bypass damage void skill up, make sure that you're not "bypassing" your direct damage skill in the process. :)

17. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah if you're using true damage as sub, it's best not to put any assist on it especially if you're playing co-op because of the issue you just said might arise.

18. gottasmile

gottasmile Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If using skill up method . . . who would you recommend for VDP skill? For whatever reason, I am drawing a blank right now. Thanks! These guide are awesome :)

19. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    December 2019 Quest Challenge Level 9

This month's Challenge Level 9 is very difficult for "usual" meta leaders. Maybe they can easily past the first battle but the second battle onwards will be very difficult because you won't be able to use any skills past the first battle. Not only that, you'll have to be able to beat the enemy on second battle within 5 turns else she will wrecked your team with 1.6 millions damage.

There are some leaders able to do the trick. They are resolve leaders such as Super Reincarnated Orochi, Tengu and such. All enemies in this dungeon only do single hit. For resolve leaders, it doesn't matter how big the damage is, as long as the team stays above certain HP threshold, any single hit greater than their team's HP will leave the team with 1 HP and survive.

So, the trick is to have one of these resolve leader and pair with leader that has amazing recovery power or has a built in RCV buff.

For this one, I have two teams that can consistently clear this dungeon.

First team leads by Super Reincarnated Orochi paired with Servant, Rider.

[​IMG]

Super Orochi gives 2x HP for Water attribute cards. ATK scales with combo, up to 16x at 8 combo and he's a resolve leader while Rider gives 2x ATK & RCV to water and dark attribute cards, 3x ATK when attacking with water and dark orbs at the same time.

2x RCV is plenty to heal the team to full. The important thing is to have full poison resist and it has to be equipped on both leaders. You will know why later on...

Enemies in this dungeon are Laila, Sharon and Leeza. Both Laila and Sharon have 1 billions HP and they have a countdown. When their countdown reaches 0, they will hit with 1.6 millions damage. It's a single hit so when Super Orochi team has more than 50% HP, that hit will leave the team with 1 HP. After the hit, they starts their countdown all over again, allowing the team to heal back in between and repeat the process.

Subs are water cards that has either Healer or Attacker killer or able to use Attacker or Healer killer latents to speed up the process of defeating them. Will take some turns to erase 1 billions HP but it's doable. Just gotta do combo every turn.

You can only use skills on the first battle. Why? Because Laila will throws awoken skill bind when defeated, then the next enemy, Sharon, will throws a 50 turns skill bind. Unless you gamble with SBR badge and get lucky, you won't get to use any skills. Use all of your skills on the first battle.

Laila will also casts 50 turns of 25% heal orb skyfall so healing shouldn't be a problem if your team has decent recovery power.

When you defeated Sharon, she will also throws awoken skill bind for 1 turn, then Leeza, the boss, will bind all subs for 50 turns as her preemptive hit.

Leeza only have 36 HP but unlimited defense and she voids damage of 30 or more. Literally unbreakable and you can't use skill so how to beat her?

This is why I choose to pair Super Orochi with Rider. Both have FUA awakening and there are plenty of heal orbs available every turn. Since Leeza binds all subs, only both leader able to do damage. She also voids damage of 30 or more but has massive defense, any attack will results in only 1 damage for each attribute. Making water and dark match will results in 4 total damage to Leeza. If you add FUA match, that's 6 damage, but Leeza also has a countdown. She will gives some heal orbs every turns for five turns. Use that to your advantage by making water and dark combo and FUA match or two if possible. When she says "this is my last", that's the last of her countdown. She will hit for 1.6 millions damage and changing all orbs into Fire/Jammer/Heal/Poison. This is why having full poison resist is important. If you don't, there's a risk of poison damage depleting your HP greater than your recovery power. It's game over if your team couldn't heal past 50%. At this point, Leeza will hit every turn, unlike Laila and Sharon who resets their countdown.

When Leeza changing the board, make one or two FUA match to deal 2 damage every turn until she's defeated. You'll be alright if you can't match all jammers. Make sure that your team able to heal past 50% with the amount of heal orbs available. For my team, it's more than enough.

Now, the second team.

[​IMG]

It's more or less similar that it utilizes resolve leader. Only this time I use Plessie-bean as a starting leader and have Tengu as sub. Tengu can change into a leader with his skill and he's a resolve leader. But Tengu doesn't have any ATK multiplier, so how to defeat those enemies?

I will use sets of gravity to defeat them. Two Zeus & Hera and one Zeus Verse. Friend helper is Odin Dragon. Why Odin Dragon? Auto heals. Odin Dragon Light Lance Form heals for 10x of his RCV after every orb elimination. Add the auto heals from Zeus & Hera and 1 combo will heals the team to almost full, allowing the resolve leader to works.

First battle, use Tengu to swap into the leader, then do 1 combo every turn until all gravity skills is available. Use two Zeus & Hera and finishes with Zeus Verse.

When Laila is defeated, she will bind awoken skills for 1 turn. Then, Sharon will bind skills for 50 turns. So, how to defeat Sharon without using skills? There's no choice but to stall the skill bind. Do 1 combo every turn until all gravity skills are available. Can't use them at this moment though. Had to wait for the skill bind to disappear. When those gravity skills are available, just do 0 combo every turn to save time, until Sharon hits you. When she hits you, she also changes the board into all attributes minus heal. Do 1 combo for the auto heals to work then do 0 combo until she hits you again. Rinse and repeat until skill bind is gone.

When skill bind is gone, use both Zeus & Hera and finishes with Zeus Verse.

For the boss, we can't use gravity skills since Leeza voids any damage greater than 30, and she will also binds all subs for 50 turns. This is where Odin Dragon comes in handy. Use his skill to clear all binds, then do normal combo. If you match all attributes on your team, that's 11~12 damage each turn to Leeza. If you hit 12 damage each turn, you only need three turns to defeat Leeza, before she starts to hit you. No gravity skills necessary.

The second team is marginally faster than the first one.

grinder likes this.
  20. James1605

James1605 Active Member

Thank you very much for the Dec. Challenge Level 9 suggestions. I used the resolve approach and had no problem clearing it (it just takes some time, waiting for this and that).

I do have a few questions/comments:

Why use Plessie-bean as a starting lead and then switch to Tengu? Plessie-bean has no leader skill. For that matter, why bring Plessie-bean at all? My only guess is that you were thinking of using the AS to kill Leeza, but the attack would be too strong (although at minimum level, and with no ATK +'s, it would be close).

You can use gravity on Leeza, since gravity damage is a % of the target's HP. You'd need a gravity that's around 85% to do over 30 damage to Leeza. :) Of course, if you're going to have to wait for the gravity skills to recharge, then it would be a lot faster to wear her down with regular attacks, as you suggested. If you happen to be playing co-op, with 2 sets of gravity skills, then one player could take out Sharon and the other could take out Leeza.

Personally, I used 6-Year Anniversary tama (I've got 27 of them sitting in my box on each account :) ). It's AS does 6 damage to 1 enemy 6 times, so it takes out Leeza in one shot. (In case you're wondering, I haven't sold those 6-year tama's because they stack (so they only take 1 slot), I don't need the MP right now (>2.5M on each account), and I've been sitting at 999+M coins on each account for months. It was nice to actually have a use for one of them :) )

I think it's also worth noting that none of the monsters in the dungeon have a status shield, so they can be delayed (if your skills aren't locked, naturally). That could be handy on Leeza, in particular, if someone didn't have full poison resist, and was worried about killing her with regular attacks before she starts creating poison orbs. You'd just have to make sure that the monster with delay wasn't bound by Leeza (maybe put the delay as an assist on one of the leaders, or just have a leader that can clear the bind, like Odin Dragon in your resolve team).

grinder, Bolts and sgt502 like this.