[COMPLETE!] Need To Kill Fast and Partner is Too Slow: Soloing Rogues With Zeus Verse

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and Dungeon Strategies' started by ViewtifulGene, Jan 12, 2018.

1. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Seems impossible if not very hard to get it done solo. You only have access to four actives when solo.

Perhaps:
    Verse (Dragon Killer)/Jeanne D'Arc^Ama (the full heal version)/Athena Helios (enhance mats killer)^Ama/Ra/pixel Lightning (Dragon Killer)/Verse total 15 SB.

F1: Red TPA (Don't know the damage when Lv.1 but probably enough with color advantage)
    F2: Make 5 combo
    F3: Ama after preemptive, take the resolve hit and kill while healing (should be good to deal 360K damage when HP isn't full. Just pray that you have enough heart orbs).
    F4: Kill with Light TPA
    F5: Ra
    F6: Kill with Athena Helios, save light orbs
    F7: Ama, Kill with Athena Helios, save light orbs
    F8: Pixel Lightning and pray you have enough light orbs to make a box.

Very unreliable due to RNG dependant (not enough heal orbs to heal back, not enough light orbs to make a box, not enough red orbs to make TPA etc etc)

ViewtifulGene, mtb911 and Arranging like this.
  2. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

For "Special Descended Rush! - Dragon's Evil Domain (Annihilation)" is there a way to do this with a Verse strat similar to what's outlined in the OP? I'd love to get a SGD, Blanc chance for invade, if it's do-able. Thanks for any info.

3. Freddyfudrucker

Freddyfudrucker Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Freddyfud
    Not an outline, but

Looks to be susceptible to water orb troll.

4. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks for the thorough analysis on this. My knee-jerk reaction to Myr was "HELL NO." The more I thought about it the more convinced I was that it's not worth the trouble for Verse solo.

That, and there was no pixel card I could recommend to the everyman. I probably coulda figured out a strategy with Pixel Sephiroth. But then I would be a presumptuous asshole if I were to recommend everyone else use their 7* collab exclusive.

5. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    FOR FUTURE REFERENCE:

I do not lurk constantly. Please tag me if you have questions. Otherwise I won't se it.

samuelburtt likes this.