Congrats Flandre

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by ko300zx, Jul 9, 2018.

1. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    "Anime Expo 2018 is over and with it our Puzzle & Dragons tournament has finally come to an end! Thank you to everyone who participated in our tournaments over the course of the event and congratulations to Flandre for his victory in our final tournament!"

https://www.facebook.com/pg/PuzzleAndDragonsOfficial/posts/?ref=page_internal

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You're an NA legend. That's all that matters.

[​IMG]

tanpopo, Bolts, sgt502 and 6 others like this.
  2. Flandre

Flandre Scarlet Devil Staff Member

Thanks!

I ended up choking hard/getting bad RNG on the day 1 tournament so I only came in third which was kind of tilting, and on days 2 and 3 I qualified for the tournament but didn't participate due to other obligations at 5 pm each day (Idols take priority over PAD, sorry @GungHo Guy!!! ). Day 4 was my last shot so I had to come up big or it would have been pretty disappointing and fortunately I played decent enough/got lucky and cruised to a pretty easy victory.

I actually didn't really care too much about winning this one because the prize was an enormous Hera-Ur figure which was hard for me to get home since I flew in from the other side of the country. I was close to just giving it away for free to a friend but decided to chance it and take it as my carry-on and she ended up making it home safely!

MisterDrgn, Orange, Reni and 7 others like this.
  3. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Show her to us!

yamo, chiubag and xer 21 like this.
  4. Flandre

Flandre Scarlet Devil Staff Member

Not planning on unboxing her yet until I can get a glass case to put her in, as this is my first real anime figure. I do have a couple of little chibi PAD ones that I picked up last year at AX but those are also still in their boxes too.

Cheeseghost, Bolts, Orange and 2 others like this.