Couple of questions concerning some Super GF rolls

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by kaylathehedgehog, Aug 2, 2018.

1. kaylathehedgehog

kaylathehedgehog Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I was fortunate to get both B!Sonia and Reeche yesterday, and I've got a couple of questions.

For B!Sonia, I'm thinking about converting G!Cotton into B!Cotton for her, and replacing her with L/G Sylvie. I also have Ryune and Anaphon that I can give an FUA SA to if they would be better. I also have some chocolate boxes I can inherit if I don't want to mess up any good boards. Would B!Cotton be the best option?

Concerning Reeche, now that I have her, I have a Fujin active so I'm hoping I can start looking towards finally getting M!Athena for Ragdra. Does M!Athena's dungeon have a good place to stall for her to come up in time for the boss?

2. kiarahakura

kiarahakura One Piece Collab

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    You can stall on any floor with a gear/gadget and golem (f1,f3,f5). Just kill the gear and gadget and then the golem will only hit you for about 60k every three turns which most teams can recover from. A little bit of stalling can also be done with Zeal (f7).

3. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    10 turns of free skill charging on Zeal. Just don't match his jammers. He will convert them into heart the next turn.

4. kaylathehedgehog

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Okay, so it seems like I should be okay with M!Athena with some tweaking.

What's the general concession on L/G Sylvie vs. G!Cotton and B/D Ryune vs. B!Cotton for G!Sonia and B!Sonia respectively? I have both Sylvie and Ryune, but only one Cotton, so I'd like to put her where she'd be best used.

5. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Sylvie is quite useless on Fio since her active doesn't produce dark orbs. Green Cotton is better. Even though her active doesn't produce dark, her CD is lie enough that you can put anything more useful on top.

Same thing for Clea. Cotton is better than Ryune. Blue Cotton has high HP and double 7c. If you only have one Cotton then make her Green for Fio. You can use Ryune for Clea. I suggest make Cauchemar as an assist for Cotton. Doesn't make hearts for FUA though.

6. kaylathehedgehog

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Okay. That sounds good. Kind of annoyed that I jumped the gun and wasted a few gems for Sonia Gran, but eh, live and learn.

At least I don't have to get another Starling at the moment, so yay!

Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  7. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I'd be contemplating which Cotton to make for a Reeche team, which is a better lead than either Sonia. Green works just fine for now.

8. kaylathehedgehog

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    G!Cotton would cover green and light for Reeche.

Has anyone made a team building guide for her yet?

9. ko300zx

User ID:
    Doubt it. Pretty much just want to meet full color coverage with your best lineup of 7c subs. She works best paired with Diablos/Jhoira, but you can of course pair with another Reeche. 7x6 makes it easy to hit the 7c and color requirements of the leader skill. It also makes it much more feasible to bring a VDP if you need it since you can meet the 4 color and 7c requirement while still having room to make the VDP. Can easily get screwed on boards trying a VDP on 6x5.

kaylathehedgehog likes this.
  10. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

For Reeche I've found you want a short board changer like Dkali or Aten. Reeches skill hastes are nice but they do take a while to get going so having a quick board change to use whenever is really nice. My dkali has a Valphalk inherit so she hits harder than Ney. And tpas aren't that fucking hard people. Holy shit I swear people are so lazy that going for a tpa and a 7c is just such a tall order. Yeah GCotton with a rainbow friendly inherit is great there. Mine has Nohime. From there on out it's just utility. Yuske can be a good vdp but you'll probably want lightning inherit on him. Enra/Ideal/Aife are great damage sticks. Aife doesn't even break activation if you are going double Reeche. Just inherit something on enra. I usually don't like having more than 2 cards with useless base actives though so be careful.

ko300zx and kaylathehedgehog like this.
  11. kaylathehedgehog

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hm, is there a particular color of VDP to have? I have V!Ney, Bartz and Lightning from the FF Collab, Rugal from KoF, and I can also make Pixel versions of the starter dragons and healer girls, as well.

12. ko300zx

User ID:
    [​IMG]

VNey is one of the best pixels but she has a 3 color board change right? Would have to inherit over her so you have 4 colors to activate the LS. I've seen a good number of videos but I really don't ever see VDP being used much on her. Then again, I guess I watch a lot of AA videos where it isn't needed. What are you running these days or what do you plan to do with her?

13. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Have one of each color for VDP is good, at least that's what I thought. You have VNey for dark, Bartz for Green, Lightning for yellow. They're all good VDP. For red and blue, starter dragons are okay since they're also Balance type so can use any killer. Perhaps they only useful for some "special" dungeons but when they do they do their job very well (depends on your lead of course).

For example, Hexazeon has big HP but is light so you can take VNey for color advantage. Same thing with Kuroganemaru, he's dark so you can use Lightning. Though she can equip either Machine nor Balance Killer, the color advantage mostly is enough to erase 150M HP.

I also like to use pixel starter dragons because of their CD is so short you can inherit anything. Besides, what will you do with all of those pixelits anyway.

kaylathehedgehog likes this.
  14. kaylathehedgehog

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    *looks at all the Pixelits in my box*

Very valid point.