Crash Fever

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by icebarrier, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Krehan

Krehan Well-Known Member

Hubble will never be yours.

2. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    me and my dick will reroll for her hand in marriage

3. nads

nads #rage

User ID:
    Who gets the hand? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
  5. terumokou

terumokou Pitiable Illegally Dumped Object

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    [​IMG]
    Think I'm good for blue

6. Krehan

Krehan Well-Known Member

Damn, thats a solid account.

That yellow fest unit which i cant remember the name is pretty good. Ofc blue is your strongest element for now, Kenshin/Murasaki+ Koryu/Jeanne (Enkidus rec is way too low and will drag your entire team down) will give you a extremely solid blue team, pair it with a friend Euclid and you can tackle the sup wizz Oda nobunaga.

Then you just start snowballing, Oda+Ra+that red miku v2 (cant remember her name) or Troy (easy to get via ghost points) will also net you a super strong f2p team.

7. Krehan

Krehan Well-Known Member

I DID IT.

I dont care if shes an old gen sup wiz, shes still accounted as one of the toughest ass blowing sup wizz stages.

FUCK yEs!

This is by far the hardest sup wiz i ever tackled, not even the newest ones like Lu Bu or Kafka can compare, those 2 were hard but they were very reasonable if you had a specific niche char.

Lulcifer need you to calculate the timing of your skill cool downs while surviving near 1 hko blows, there was so very little room for mistakes, even with the cookie cutter team i have..almost died in every single stage.

The team i used this time was: Freud (friend), Oda Nobunaga, Turing, Fortune goddess (exclusive festival rare from taiwan serv which is a red version of Dirac-very very strong).

Special hugs for Turing and Freud, Turing and her +def+ heal made stage 1 and luciferboss stage so much easier, Freud is a must because you wont survive lucifer wave 1`s kamikaze machine gun if you dont have her shield up, no matter what you do.

Now i`ll play more casually, one of my major goals in this game is done.

17424871_1847764812133082_3817590520335277251_n.jpg 17522690_1847766338799596_7717617110234103769_n.jpg

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  8. terumokou

terumokou Pitiable Illegally Dumped Object

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Spent 7 bucks for Euler.

9. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    Everyone totes opees

=w=

10. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    Summer units are base 6

Wtf

11. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    buttcakes summer units are gone

but they got a fes with dirac, lagrange, yellow girl i forget whos name

12. Potor10

Potor10 New Member

Hmm I just started playing crash and I rolled a dirac

13. Krehan

Krehan Well-Known Member

Very strong blue water unit, needs to be paired up with either Euclide, Kenshin or Murasaki to really shine but man, when she does so you practically kill anything in sight.

14. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz 12 extra skyfall combo past a damage shield

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've been fiddling around in this game for a little while now, since right about when the vocaloid campaign rolled through.

I know i have some good units, but i'm unsure about their synergy, and whether or not i should be putting more effort into different ones... So, here comes another huge screenshot post, oh god no, everyone run and panic, aaaiiiieeeeee

[​IMG]

+32 on Ares is because he was my first 5* unit, and only 5*-able unit for the first little while. Amusing that he should be that in this game, as he was also my first pantheon roll in PAD too. Draig is such a Drag with what he needs to evo...

[​IMG]

I feel like my green is full of "really good, but not great" stuff.

[​IMG]

I wish i had better blue.

[​IMG]

I feel like my strongest set is yellow, what-with having 6*'d Aladdin (+97 hp), Bastet (+99 atk), and Rin (+11 rcv, debating changing it to atk)

But i'm not quite sold on those three's synergy.

I've kept an eye on the reddit, haven't posted ever, but i figured i'd talk here since i'm already here anyway to talk about PAD i might as well.

15. Krehan

Krehan Well-Known Member

Want me to give you an unbiased but hurtful opinion?

Your account sucks, no really. You do have some "good" units,I say "good" because they are slightly above average, none of them are even strong enough to be a staple unit in their team, except maybe 1 or 2.

Check game8 list because i dont know all their english counter part names.

Your green and yellow deck are ok, you are going to struggle and a lot in endgame tho.

Want an advice? Reroll for Festival rares during festival gachas or AT LEAST get two of the following non fest units;

Blue: Murasaki, Kenshin
    Yellow: Date,Rapunzel
    Green; Farah, Lancelot
    Red; Draig,Ra (Draig alone wont be enough, he cant clear board and he's recovery is beyond hopeless).

Out of those none fest mvp's, Blue and Yellow have the strongest ones, if you have any of those color duos then you are practically set, even if you dont roll festival rares.

Normally i would not be so adamant about telling to reroll, but this game gacha sucks so olympically that rerolling will be your one and only chance to concretely get in your hands a Festival rare (aka the most powerful tier).

And they ARE a must for anything above wizard level.

I learned the hard way.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  16. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz 12 extra skyfall combo past a damage shield

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

Good to know, if i were interested enough to play it like i do PAD (or GBF) but, while i'm having fun, this is third-tier "If i'm out of stamina on both other games or want something different for a bit" level effort.:egg3:

Still, it does kindof suck how tiered this game is about that, how ridiculously useful a very small set of specific units are.

During the time i've kept my eye on the reddit, i've seen a lot of varying advice, much of which i've had to quickly discount after actually playing the game awhile (such as seeing a few "how are my units" threads come and go and get told that Siegfried is worth keeping an account for.):block:

I probably should have shopped around for advice right when i started, but i'm like 2 months deep now, and not really putting real effort or holding real ambition for the game, so i'll just keep truckin' with what i have.

I'm sure when i started PAD, i would have been told to 100% reroll when i said i got Ares, and i probably should have.:monster5:

And just so you know, while i'm basically ignoring the advice myself, it's not wasted on me.:awakening22:

It lines up well with other good advice i've seen around, so at least if someone asks what i'm playing and how they can start, i can at least pass on good advice.:awakening12:

Krehan likes this.
  17. Krehan

Krehan Well-Known Member

@RajaNagaSoz

No worries lol, from experience I can tell you that people like you, who sticks to their first account without re-rolling and have some okish but not so strong deck will end up giving up crash fever unless they magically roll some opish festival units (possible, but not likely).

You either play full on and aim for the best or you´ll quickly get burned in this game, the difficulty level spikes pretty brutally from hard to wizz and takes another level of impossibruhness from wizz to super wizz.

Having meh deck is also a vicious cycle, random coop will almost always prefer festival rare lead companions, if you go with a lets say Pinocho/Kakashi, you can bet your ass that 150% of the times they are going to kick you out of a coop.

Hell, even story mode becomes pretty unplayable after story mode 25+ if you have ´okish´ deck.

Color attribute advantages is VERY important in this game, unlike pad where you can take a red team and still possibly pull it out with sheer skills, taking a red team against a blue wizz (and up) will 99% of the times means you are going to eat several stones/polys to continue, plus sup wizz wont allow you to continue so its wasted stamina.

Also this game has a very strict tier usefulness system, everything rated below 80 is trash, literally you´ll only use them for cost restricted dungeons, bug stockpile or when they have some unique traits like trash pannel clearing, etc etc.

Everything rated from 80-90 (im talking about game8 jp tier, imho 85-90 can still be considered good) is ok, meaning you can take them in specific niche occassions or when they are good but need very strong subs, they are strong but not appealing enough for coops and later in sup wizz stages, they do fall short; they are the A-AAA tier.

90-100 is good/very g/god tier aka S-SSS tier if you want to put it on wester terms (most exclusive fest units are in this category).

This is the newest up to date tier list for red, just tapp the colored bird if you wnat to view the other tiers.

Happy crashing.

https://game8.jp/archives/40065

pd: those that are not rated are either 1) too crappy to be given a number LOL or 2) too new to be given a statistical number.

normally the ones not rated are the former ones tho, the latter ones get quickly updated.

And whoever told you that siegfried is a factor to keep your account is either trolling you or a complete noob, or both.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    RajaNagaSoz likes this.
  18. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    There is no difficulty

There is only continues

Unless you cant
    Just dont do those ones

19. Krehan

Krehan Well-Known Member

no wonder hubble will never be yours, keep wasting polys like that.

20. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    I have the power of infinite rerolls as a casual