Create Your Very Own Descended Dungeon

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Vincent Flyer PPL, Nov 9, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Vincent Flyer PPL

Vincent Flyer PPL The Last Extreme Gamer, Puyo Puyo Sig

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Taken from @LordAx 's PF Mod Descends
    Plot: You have been given a job from Gung Ho to create a dungeon of any sort that you wish. Who knew a company could give you so much power?
    Instructions: Your task is to create a descend of any sort with your own ideas. It can range from plain and simple to something ridiculous.
    Outline:
    • Dungeon Name
    • Battle Title
    • Conditions
    • Encounters:
      • Invade:
        • Monster Name
        • Attribute(s)
        • Base Damage
        • Health
        • Armor:
        • Enemy Skills
      • Floor:
        • (same as above)
    Example:
    The Ultimate Challenge
    From the Depths to the Heavens:
    Conditions: No Continues
    Invade: Vincent Flyer, The Last Ascended Horus
    • Attribute: Fire/Light
    • HP: 30 million
    • Defense: 60000
    • Base Attack: 10000
    • Turn Counter: 1
    • Enemy Skills:
      • Passive: Immunity to Death for 10 turns, Perseverance at 1 HP or higher
      • Preemptive: "You shall never defeat me!" Increased defense as health decreases... "Show some respect!" Immunity towards all status effects for 999 turns.
      • Override (Attempt to use any passive status effects) : "You think you can stop me!?" Wipes all status effects from player and activates Orb Refresh, Reverts original attribute based on HP
      • "Second Chance" (1 HP and Immunity to Death is active) : Recovers back to full HP, repeated multiple times
      • "You are so bad at this!" (>90% HP) : Deal 5*2000% of base attack
      • "Can you limit yourself?" (<=90% HP) : Absorbs Attack if 2 or more combos are made within 5 turns
      • "Piercing Death Blade" (<=20% HP) : Deal 4*600% of base attack
      • "The flood nears against you..." (>50% HP,<=90% HP, or 3 turns pass) : Poison orbs will appear at the same odds as all major orbs until the enemy dies.
      • "My blade is calling me..." (Immunity to Death Expires) : Double Damage for 999 turns
      • "No Mercy!" (>20% HP,<=40% HP) : Deal 50% of base attack to change all heart orbs into poison orbs
      • "It's here!" (<=50% HP or 8 turns pass) : Poison and Moral Poison Orbs appears at the same odds as all major orbs until the enemy dies, cancels "The flood nears against you..."
      • "If only I can be as good as you..." (1 HP and Immunity to Death Expires) : Self Destructs to activate Orb Refresh
    Floor 1: @Bryt ,That Guy with a Confusing Speech
    • Attribute: Dark/Light
    • HP: 2 million
    • Defense: 1000
    • Base Attack: 5000
    • Turn Counter : 1
    • Enemy Skills:
      • Passive : 50% reduction on light damage at 50% HP or higher, 50% damage reduction on dark damage otherwise
      • "A Splat of Purple" (Used every other attack) : Deal 50% damage to convert a random + shape of orbs into Dark orbs
      • "I love purple stuff!" (First turn) : Skyfall of Dark orbs for 1 turn (+50%)
      • "Time to spice this up!" (Third turn) : Triple damage for one turn, deals normal damage
      • "Have some of these!" (<=40% HP) : Deal 2*100% damage to change top, bottom rows into Dark Orbs
    Floor 2: @MagicMatcher , The Mooing Hathor
    • Attribute: Light/Water
    • HP: 3 million
    • Defense: 2000
    • Base Attack: 6000
    • Turn Counter : 5
    • Enemy Skills:
      • Preemptive: "Moooooove oooout ooooof my way!" Immunity to Status effects for 999 turns "I need to deliver this toooooo my friends!" Heals player to 100% "What are you!? A cow!?" -99% of player's HP
      • "How dare you not listen toooo me!" : Deal 10*1000% of base attack
    Floor 3: @Striku , The Awoken Haku
    • Attribute: Dark/Water
    • HP: 4.5 million
    • Defense: 4000
    • Base Attack: 7500
    • Turn Counter: 2
    • Enemy Skills:
      • Passive: 50% damage reduction to Fire, Water, Dark damage
      • Preemptive: "Leave now before I call my team." Deal 3*100% of base attack
      • "You asked for it!" (<100% HP) : All hits are multi hits for 999 turns
      • "Byakko's Seven-Star Execution" (<=30% HP) : Deal 100x base attack to change all orbs into combinations of fire, water, and dark orbs
      • "Seven Star Formation" : (>30% HP, <=70% HP) : Deal normal base attack to change top, mid, bottom rows into fire, dark, and water orbs respectively
      • "Taste my blood." : Deal 50% of base attack
      • "Give up. You can't make it." : Deal 150% of base attack
      • "Your eyes are phony!" : Deal 50% of base attack to hide all orbs on the board

Floor 4: @Vorpal , The Awoken Parvati
    • Attribute: Wood
    • HP: 5 million
    • Defense: 8000
    • Base Attack: 9200
    • Enemy Skills:
      • Passive: Perseverance at 1 HP or higher
      • Preemptive: "Please don't kill me." Skips turn with subtext, "She looks very innocent."
      • "Why do you look weak to me?" (100% HP, First turn) : Skips turn
      • "She cries with vanquent tears." (100% HP, Second turn) : Skips turn
      • "If only my pets cared me even more." (100% HP, repeated after "She cries with vanquent tears.") : Skips turn
      • "Ow! That hurts!" (<100% HP) : Skips turn
      • "I must kill you because of this!" (Next turn after "Ow! That hurts!") : Triple damage for 999 turns
      • "A tiger pierced through your monsters!" (One turn after "I must kill you because of this!") : Deal 6*100% (6*300% during "I must kill you because of this!")
      • "I might as well give up." (1 HP) : Self destructs to change all orbs into jammer orbs
    Floor 5: @Reni the Ronia, @Dubby the Dub-Mythlit
    Reni:
    • Attribute: Fire/Dark
    • HP: 6 million
    • Defense: 9000
    • Base Attack: 9500
    • Enemy Skills:
      • Preemptive: "You must pay for what you did to them!" Status shield for 999 turns.
      • "No! Don't die now!" (Other enemy dies) : Revives all other enemies to Max HP
      • "Draco Summoning Circle!" (<=50% HP) : Turns all orbs into fire and dark orbs
      • "Come with me Wangen!" (One turn after "Draco Summoning Circle!") : 10x Damage for 999 turns
      • "We must take them out together." (Used with "Come with me Wangen!") : Skips turn
      • "Claw Strangle" : Deals 75% of base damage to bind one random monster for 1 turn
      • "Slash" : Deal normal base damage
      • "Fire Emperor's Godly Breath" (<=50% HP) : Deal 9*100% (9*1000% after "Come with me Wangen!") of base damage
    Dubby:
    • Attribute: Fire/Water/Wood/Light/Dark
    • HP: 60
    • Defense: (impossible to break without null defense skills)
    • Base Attack: 10000
    • Turn Counter: 5
    • Enemy Skills:
      • Preemptive: "Look Reni! I'm colorful!" Skips turn "Oh it's them." Immunity to all damage for 5 turns
      • "Dubby's Shield" (First turn) : Status immunity for 999 turns
      • "Reni No!" (Other enemy dies) : Revives all other enemies to Max HP
      • "Giant Rainbow Stone" : Deals 10x base damage

Have fun.

2. Chartheblade

Chartheblade Archagent of Derse

User ID:
    Well, here I go.

Frozen Wasteland
    Frozen Dragon of Desolation
    Stamina: 99
    Battles: 6
    Conditions: None. Naturally, I'm going to make this ridiculous(ly difficult).
    Invade: Acidic Frozen Wasteland Dragon, Myryx
    • Attributes: Water/Wood
    • HP: 33,333,333
    • Base ATK: 11,111 (He only uses skills)
    • DEF: 0
    • Attack countdown: 1 turn
    • Skills:
      • Preemptive: The following skills.
        • Acidic Barrier - 999 turn status effect shield
        • Oh, a wanderer... - 50% damage reduction for 1 turn
        • You should feel... lucky. - Attacks once for 11,111 (1*100%)
        • You'll die a quick and painless death! - Absorbs all attacks of fewer than 5 combos for 999 turns
      • Acid Fang - Attacks once for 11,111 and converts 3 random orbs into Mortal Poison orbs (1*100%) [25% chance if HP is higher than 50%]
      • Dragon Cannon Type Gamma - Attacks once for 33,333 and converts Mortal Poison orbs into Water orbs (1*300%) [100% chance if HP is higher than 50% and Mortal Poison orbs are present]
      • Corrosive Claw - Attacks once for 11,111 and converts 6 random orbs into Poison orbs (1*100%) [50% chance if HP is higher than 50%]
      • Dragon Cannon Type Delta - Attacks once for 33,333 and converts Poison orbs into Water orbs (1*300%) [100% chance if HP is higher than 50% and Poison orbs are present]
      • Rending Fang - Attacks twice for 17,778 total (2*80%) [25% chance if HP is higher than 50%]
      • You, my own creation, turn against me as well...? - Reduces orb movement time by 4.5 seconds for 3 turns [100% chance if Acidic Golem is on the player's team]
      • Blast Roar - Attacks once for 16,667 and converts 3 random orb colors to Jammers (1*150%) [100% chance if HP is lower than 50%, 1 time max]
      • It's burning up - Changes own attribute to Fire for 5 turns [Used after Blast Roar, 1 time max]
      • Corroded World - Attacks once for 11,111 and converts all orbs to Mortal Poison orbs (1*100%) [Used after "It's burning up", 1 time max]
      • Gaia Molten - Attacks 3 times for 1,666,650 total (3*5000%) [Used continuously after Corroded World, used after countdown from 4]

Floor 1: Acidic Golem
    • Attributes: Water/Dark
    • HP: 3,333,333
    • Base ATK: 11,111 (It only uses skills)
    • DEF: 333
    • Attack countdown: 3 turns
    • Skills:
      • Corrosive Vapor - 10 turn skill bind [Preemptive]
      • Unstable Power - ATK -> 33,333 for 999 turns (ATK -> 300%) [Used first turn]
      • Acid Meteor - Attacks 3 times for 99,999 total {299,997 after Unstable Power} (3*300%) [Used continuously after Unstable Power]

Floor 2: Adamantite Dragon
    • Attributes: Water/Light
    • HP: 2,666,664
    • Base ATK: 8,888 (It only uses skills)
    • DEF: 2,664
    • Skills:
      • Adamant Flash - 999 turn status effect shield [Preemptive]
      • Aqua Leaf Prism - Attacks once for 8,888 and converts the far left column to Light orbs and the far right column to Water orbs. (1*100%) [50% chance]
      • Ice Fang - Attacks once for 8,888 and converts 1 random orb color to Water orbs (1*100%) [50% chance]
      • Gargantuan Maw - Attacks once for 888,800 (1*10,000%) [Used every 6th turn (6, 12, 18...)]

Floor 3: Cruel Frozen Hell Demon, Indigo
    • Attributes: Water/Dark, obviously
    • HP: 9,725,417
    • Base ATK: 18,458
    • DEF: 460
    • Skills:
        • You'll regret coming here - Attacks once for 11,075 and converts all orbs to Fire, Water, Wood, Light, Dark, Jammer, and Poison orbs (1*60%)
        • Freeze Lock - Locks Poison and Jammer orbs; Regular attack for 18,458 if both Jammers and Poison orbs are resisted.
      • Freezing Wind - Attacks once for 11,075 and converts the top 2 rows into Water, Jammer, and Poison orbs (1*60%) [24% chance when HP is higher than 30%]
      • Ice Needle - Attacks once for 11,075 and converts Wood orbs to Water orbs (1*60%) [60% chance when HP is higher than 30%]
      • You must have guts to face me! - Delays all team members' skills by 1-2 turns [100% chance if Surging Demon Lord, Belial is present on the player's team, 1 time max]
      • You shall not pass - Binds all team members for 2 turns [100% chance if either form of Gadius is present on the player's team, 1 time max]
      • Purple Soul Shield - Reduces all damage taken by 30% for 3 turns [100% chance if HP is lower than 80%, 1 time max]
      • Super Snowstorm - Attacks 5 times for 27,685 total (5*30%) [100% chance if HP is lower than 30%]

Floor 4: Lightning Black Dragonbound, Typhon
    • Attributes: Dark/Water, Obviously
    • HP: 4,188,764
    • Base ATK: 14,064 (He only uses skills)
    • DEF: 9,360
    • Skills:
        • Serpent Scale - 999 turn status effect shield
        • Serpent Coil - Skill-binds player for 5 turns
      • First turn: The following skills.
        • Eternal Dragon Pact - Dorva - Absorbs all attacks of fewer than 6 combos for 999 turns
        • Sunset Zone - Attacks once for 21,096 and hides orbs (1*150%)
      • Each of the following 4 sets of skills has a 25% chance to be used when HP is higher than 30%
        • Skill set 1
          • Toxic Fang - Converts 7 random orbs into Poison orbs
          • Heart Break - Attacks once for 14,064 and converts Heal orbs to Jammers (1*100%)
        • Skill set 2
          • Toxic Fang - Converts 7 random orbs into Poison orbs
          • Weighted Slash - Cuts player HP by 99%
        • Skill set 3
          • Revolution Slash - Attacks 4 times for 14,064 total (4*25%)
          • Heart Break - Attacks once for 14,064 and converts Heal orbs to Jammers (1*100%)
        • Skill set 4
          • Revolution Slash - Attacks 4 times for 14,064 total (4*25%)
          • Weighted Slash - Cuts player HP by 99%
      • The following skills are used when HP is lower than 50%, 1 time max. This skill set has the highest priority if its conditions for use are met.
        • Divine Sealing Circle - Binds God type for 10 turns
        • Bio-Regeneration - Heals HP equal to 75% of max HP
      • The following skills are used when HP is lower than 30%.
        • Giant Slash - Attacks once for 28,128 (1*200%)
        • Venomous Mist - Attacks once for 14,064 and converts 12 random orbs into Poison orbs (1*100%)

Floor 5: Armored Green Ice Knight, Muse
    • Attributes: Water/Wood, obviously
    • HP: 4,196,396
    • Base ATK: 28,170 (He only uses skills)
    • DEF: 6,060
    • Attack countdown: 2 turns
    • Skills:
      • Passive: Resolve; Whenever he would die and he is above 1 HP, he survives with 1 HP. Also, 50% damage resistance to Fire and Wood attacks.
        • You have no idea what you will unleash if you go any farther. - Do nothing
        • I'm doing this for your own good! - 999 turn status effect shield
        • Chivalry of the Blue Globe - Absorbs all Water, Light, and Dark attacks for 5 turns
      • Blue Mirage Blade - Attacks once for 22,536 and converts all orbs to Water, Light, Dark, and Heal orbs (1*80%) [Used first two turns, with higher priority than other skills]
      • Armor Breaker - Attacks once for 28,170. Ignores all defensive active, leader, and awoken skills. (1*100%) [Used if another skill is not used]
      • Frozen Green Blade - Attacks once for 28,170 and converts the top row to Wood orbs and the bottom row to Water orbs. (1*100%) [30% chance if HP is above 50%]
      • The following two skills are used in the same turn once his HP gets below 50% UNLESS Blue Mirage Blade would be used instead.
        • Pick a god and pray. - Removes all buffs from active skills that the player has. (enhances, shields, etc.)
        • Blue Crest - ATK -> 70,425 for 999 turns. (ATK -> 250%)
      • Disastrous Frozen Blade - Attacks once for 70,425 {176,063 after Blue Crest} (1*250% {1*625% after Blue Crest}) [Used continuously after the above skill set]
      • When Resolve is triggered:
        • Could it be... - Do nothing
        • ...that you're strong enough to win? - Self-destruct (Reduce HP to 0)

Floor 6: Apocalyptic Frozen Desolation Dragon, Cyryx (The thing Muse was trying to warn you about)
    • Attributes: Dark/Water
    • HP: 12,239,492
    • Base ATK: 30,130 (He only uses skills)
    • DEF: 10,000
    • Attack countdown: 1
    • Skills:
      • Passive: 50% damage resistance to Light attacks. 20% damage resistance to all other attributes.
        • Barrier of the Apocalypse - 999 turn status effect shield.
        • *snores* - Do nothing
        • Restlessly stirring... - Attacks once for 15065 (1*50%)
      • First turn: The following skills.
        • Spiral Drain - Absorbs all attacks of fewer than 5 combos for 999 turns.
        • *snores* - Do nothing
        • Restlessly stirring... - Attacks once for 15065 (1*50%)
      • Second turn: The following skills.
        • It awakens... - Converts 4 random orb colors to Jammers.
        • Desolate Lock - Locks Jammers; Regular attack for 30,130 if "It awakens..." is resisted.
        • Awakening Attack - Attacks once for 24104 (1*80%)
      • The following skill set is used once if Adamantite Dragon or either form of Typhon, Muse, Indigo is on the player's team.
        • Gr...agh...ah... - Converts all orbs to Poison orbs
        • You die now! - Locks Poison orbs; Replaced by a single-hit attack for 45195 if "Gr...agh...ah..." is resisted. (1*150%)
      • Lightless World - Attacks once for 30130, converts all Light orbs to Dark orbs, and hides orbs. (1*100%) [Used third turn, then once every three turns if HP is higher than 50%.]
      • Despair - Cuts player HP by 99%. [30% chance if HP is higher than 50%.]
      • Desolation - Attacks twice for 30130 total (2*50%) [40% chance if HP is higher than 50%]
      • Frozen Claw - Attacks once for 24014 and binds 2 random subs for 1 turn (1*80%) [30% chance if HP is higher than 50%]
      • Blast Roar - Attacks once for 45195 and converts 3 random orb colors to Jammers (1*150%) [100% chance if HP is lower than 50%, 1 time max]
      • Desolation Seal - Attacks once for 15065 and binds all monsters for 1 turn (1*50%) [Used after Blast Roar, 1 time max]
      • *shudders* - Do nothing [Used after Desolation Seal, 1 time max]
      • Absolute End - Attacks once for 150650 and converts 1 random orb color to Water orbs (1*500%) [Used after *shudders*, 1 time max]
      • Beyond the End - Attacks 5 times for 1,506,500 total (5*1,000%) [Used continuously after Absolute End]

It's currently a work in progress.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  3. Myrcilium

Myrcilium The Mythical Creature

PADherder:
    link
    Treasure Descended!
    Treasure Land - Novice to Mythical
    Stamina - 65
    Battles - 10
    Inhabits - a lot of tamas, dublits, lits, guardians, and metal dragons (etc.).
    Boss - A new monster that looks like a treasure chest with sharp teeth. Named: The Jewelful Treasure Chest.
    Rewards - Every single monster you fought, 500,000 coins, 100 stones, and 300 pal points!

4. vincent000

vincent000 Hyped for everything

User ID:
    MP descended!

Legend to mythical

Stamina 50

15 floors

Predra's every floor

100,000 rank exp

5. Myrcilium

Myrcilium The Mythical Creature

PADherder:
    link
    Woodsie Island
    Mythical
    No stamina
    50 battles
    All Woodsies that really pack a punch! No, I'm being serious, only for the mythicals!