Dark Ideal

Discussion in 'NA Add Me!' started by ko300zx, May 9, 2018.

1. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I don't own a Gronia or Blonia so I won't even bother looking for a triangle, but does anyone have a Dark Ideal with a Rathian inherit?

Even if you don't, I need more Dark Ideal friends in general and will accept anyone. Bonus points if you have actually max leveled it, put latents on it, and don't have something like a button inherit on it. Seems silly to have to specify that, but mind-blowingly, no one on my friends list meets those requirements.

2. 20matar

20matar main:20Matar alt:firefly

User ID:
    20matar
    I have Dark Ideal at level 110 and full "latented" (I probably just created this word):smuggrin:

But... I don't have nohime, so I inherited a 297 Lumiel. It's not because the lazer, but Lumiel provides very descent stats along with an amazing board for a team with Fujin(or OdinDra) and Enra on the middle.
    Cover all my colors and is easy to combo.

Oh..the board also cover Ney color ( I have the blue Ney...Cuz Blonia & Raijin teams)

ko300zx likes this.
  3. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Lol, that sounds like the proper word. Sent you a request. Lumiel is a nice inherit. Wish I had my own Rathian. Lumiel is still a pretty good choice.

20matar likes this.