DBDC 10-Stone Results

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Marlboro, Nov 19, 2018.

1. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Damage only has to be sufficient enough to kill floors. Roche may cut it close sometimes but Anubis is often extreme overkill. You gain a big shield and still deal adequate damage with Roche. Has a spot as an A tier lead.

Luminescent likes this.
  2. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Okay, then I roll for my Alt:

Free: :misc12: Lieto - New
    Bargain: :misc12: Enra - Dupe #2
    Saved: :misc12: Enra - Dupe #3

... walks away.

axlpowa likes this.
  3. kaylathehedgehog

kaylathehedgehog Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    *grumble grumble*

Out of three rolls and the freebie roll, all but one were dupes. The new one was Vigo. I just want one Kiri! Is that so much to ask for? T-T

And what am I to do with a dupe Enra?

4. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I can one up your question. What am I to do with TWO dupe Enras? :banghead:

I just wanted ONE Ideal on either my Main or Alt. Then I thought I could TRADE for one... only to find the trade fodder is all freaking 7*, 8*, and 9* seasonal cards. WTF?

kaylathehedgehog likes this.
  5. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    so I'm assuming that Roche/diablos is the pairing?

6. axlpowa

axlpowa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    This REM and I have a love/hate relationship, mostly love from me and hate from it.
    This is the 3rd event. On the first even I made my first large IAP and bought around 7 packs trying to get at least Li and possibly a seven stars. Didn't get Li, didn't get a 7*.

Second time around, I bought maybe 3 packs. Still no Li. Still no 7*. Seriously...

This time, I bought another 3 packs. Finally got Li, but still no 7*. I was so done with this machine. I mostly wanted Suou but Ideal or Valeria would have been good consolation prize.

Then I said screw it and bought another pack. Rolled and back to back! My only gripe is with Suou's art. Wish the art for evo and Uevo would have been reversed.

Was it worth it? Meh, guess not. Am I happy? Sure! Also made 650-700k MP along the way so...

BTW, don't concern yourselves, this was all disposable income :p I haven't really IAP'd much in the last 2 years besides DBDC.[/monster]

Luminescent likes this.
  7. Luminescent

Luminescent Member

User ID:
    Although it is debatable, Anubis is still a great pairing. I definitely see Roche being potentially a equally as powerful pairing. She trades damage for more survivability.

And oftentimes, survivability matters more than damage. You can survive and last another turn to deal a little bit more damage, or not survive and deal no damage.

I suppose it depends on the dungeon, but personally I feel x30 is overkill, especially when you’re trading something such as a 50% reduction shield.

8. ko300zx

User ID:
    Pretty common, yeah.

Technically you could do this too. Show us what you got!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  9. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Update!

Main
    Vigo (free)
    Pralinae ($1.99 bundle)
    Weld
    Tardis #2

Alt
    Shazel #2 (free)
    Vigo
    Distel
    Shazel #3

I really wanted Enra on my alt and I don't know what I'll do with Distel (already have a solid Blonia team, got RagDra for dark coverage on Rikuu teams, Distel is outclassed by King Plessie as a lead, and so on), but hey, it's new and a crystal egg is a crystal egg. Maybe we'll see some stronger L-attack awakenings + 5o1e leads in the future?

I'm still perplexed as to why Vigo exists except as fodder to make the chase cards shine even brighter.

I'm tempted to roll again on my main since I scored 2 crystal eggs in a row, but the OCD portion of my personality doesn't want to dip any further below 50 stones. Then again, I am approaching 1700 days and a 10-stone bonus...

Overall, yet another disappointing return on a stash of saved stones (20 on my main, 30 on my alt). These results are consistent with trends dating back to August.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  10. Hansey

Hansey Casual scrub since February 2013

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Free Roll: Kiri
    Yolo roll: Kiri

Alt Free Roll: Kiri

Now my main has has three Kiri's (got one last time this came around too) and my alt has one. Can you make a Kiri cheese team with only Kiri's? I don't own ever a single Blonia, but I do have some decent blue cards... not sure who fills in well for Blonia.

11. Krunkity Krunk

Krunkity Krunk Active Member

User ID:
    348 246 293
    Here is what I have so far from 12 rolls over all Dragonbound fests.

Kiri x 4
    Weld x 2
    Rathios x 3
    Shazel x 2
    Kulia x 1

That's it. *Repeat garbage dupe complaint*

12. iddybat

iddybat Active Member

...and on my 20th roll on my Main (across all three times), my first seven star:

:misc12: Lajoa

Who's got advice? Which evo? I'm leaning dark/dark, but I could be convinced otherwise...

13. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Plus Anubis doesn't really do any damage himself and also needs tardis so if you replace tardis with a 7ccc you probably aren't looking at that big of a drop.

Luminescent likes this.
  14. ko300zx

User ID:
    Any chance you bought Kuroyuris?

15. iddybat

iddybat Active Member

No, I wasn't ever going to be able to afford two. Maybe when it comes back around.

16. Kiba

Kiba Back on the Grind

User ID:
    368, 831, 459
    I was aiming for Nees.

Free Roll:
    Roll #1:
    Roll #2:

Guess I'm done.

xer 21 likes this.
  17. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Got 10 more stones and need to talk myself out of pulling this anymore. I already got all 5 stars and the Two best 6 stars with enra and tardis. Only really useful 7 star would be ideal and of the 6 stars only nees looks kinda useful too me.

Luminescent likes this.
  18. ko300zx

User ID:
    In that case, it's probably just going to come down to which style you want to play. I tried Dark Red last time around and the RCV was horrible but damage is strong with 8 orbs. Messed around with Dark/Dark this time and you need a bazillion orbs for damage but the shield is nice. Ups and downs for both. With Kuroyuris, Dark/Red is actually quite playable. Used it to clear MAthena challenge mode and have done A3 with it quite a few times in lazy mode. If anything, the 2nd VDP super awakening is really nice and can make for a really good VDP sub when needed. Maybe a better dark row lead will come along and he'll be a crazy good sub because his active is great (trying to find the positives lmao).

Your biggest challenge will be finding someone who has one up. Feel free to add me if you want to play it. I have one of each and can put either up.

iddybat likes this.
  19. I_Grok

I_Grok Comb the desert

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I pulled some. Only new ones were suou, which is nice and 2 Distels which I'm not sure what to do with.

I only pull rathios from this machine. I sold 4 of the 12 in my box. I only have at most 3 of any of the other 5*s. Across multiple events, I've pulled exactly 24 times and half of them are rathios.

The 3 I pulled above are the only non 5* one ever pulled from this machine.

20. iddybat

iddybat Active Member

Right on. We're already friends, so I'll ping you if I need it. Appreciate the other advice!

ko300zx likes this.