DBDC: Roll Results

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Noc, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    How is everyone fairing with DBDC this time around? So far, I've rolled:
    Free roll) Kulia - 1st
    2$) Mira - 1st
    30$) Roche - 1st
    Dungeon) No. 6 - 1st
    1) Rathios - 1st
    2) Omega - 1st
    3) Roche - 2nd
    4) Enra - 1st

Alt rolled:
    Free) Nees - 1st
    2$) Kiri - 1st
    Dungeon) Pralinae - 3rd

I've had pretty iffy luck with DBDC in the past, so I'm just happy not to be rolling dupes. And while I didn't get either water VDP card, I can't complain about Roche's visits to my box :)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  2. iddybat

iddybat Active Member

Main- Free: Kiri (sold - already have 2); Bargain: No.6; Dungeon: Enra #4
    Alt- Free: No.6; Bargain: Tardis!; Dungeon: Shazel #2

Meh? Probably (probably, who knows with me) won't roll any more and just widget farm to evo up my new Sixes.

3. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Main
    Pralinae #3 (free)
    Kiri #4 (quest reward)

Alt
    Lajoa (free)
    Alpha (quest reward)

There's that moment between the crystal egg rolling out of the machine and the reveal of what you've rolled. It was during that moment that I got excited...

...only to get trolled by Lajoa.

Then it happened all over again with Alpha.

T_T

Rolls on the main are MP fodder, as expected.

I considered dropping $2 on the cheap DBDC bundle, but I'm concerned I would roll Rathios #7 or Kulia #6 or Kiri #5 or No.6 #5.

I guess now I can run Lajoa in co-op with my alt?

4. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

Mail: Vigo #4
    $1.99: Valeria #2
    $29.99: Lajoa #1 NEW

I still desire a B&J from the Beach Event so I spent the 30 stones on 6 more pulls and got Beach Veroah on the final pull!!!!

xer 21 likes this.
  5. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Got two more shazel from the free pull
    Already got all 5 stars and good 6 stars and nothing else is really exciting so i will keep my stones

6. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Main
    Free Rathios
    $2 Roche
    7* bundle Highren
    Suou
    Nees
    Shazel

3 7* in a row was cool. Suou is a dupe but now I can have both forms. Honestly the blue one looks like a decent lead. Relatively low multiplier but Suou with a Reeche equip and over80 SA and 7cccc can pump out a lot of damage.
    Highren with 4 VDPs looks interesting. Also functions as an awoken bind clearer and panic button shield. Just wish he had some utility awakenings. I know he doesn't to balance the 4 VDPs but one slr and one finger would have been appreciated.

Still want Ideal but honestly don't know where I would use her.

xer 21 likes this.
  7. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    2 free rolls + 2 for stones. 3 5*s and Rehven! Super excited, he's a 2 turn Fujin for A5 and a TA2 speed farmer in one.

8. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

Guys, you're not going to believe this but check out my rolls:

Main:
    Free roll - 15,000 MP!
    Dungeon roll - 15,000MP!

Alt (wife's account she doesn't use much):
    Free roll - 15,000 MP!
    Dungeon roll - 15,000MP!

So just for logging in and spending about 5 minutes per dungeon, that's literally 100 mp per second! What a time to be alive...

Probably not even going to bother with the bundles...

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    Tek7 and xer 21 like this.
  9. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Nothing new....

Free: Weld (third one)
    $2: Rathios (4th one)
    Quest: No6 (6th one... sold)
    $30: Valeria (2nd one)

I'm done w/ this event.

10. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Free roll: no.6...(7th one)
    .99cent roll...vigo(3rd)
    Quest: Lieto(1st)
    $30: Valeria(1st)
    I rolled 4 times and got:
    Nees (7th)
    Rathios(4th)
    2xWeld(4th and 5th)

I'll probably trade for Rehven he looks cool and saw easy builds for TA2 or Roche...I'll also pull more Friday so we will see...also I might trade some rainbow medals in to make 2 artura... does anybody know what's included in noncollab dbdc monsters? Like does valentine ney work or any ney or cotton? Just seems like very easy activation and he has a recovery active idk

11. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    Personally, I absolutely love Highren. I actually traded for her (him?). Absurd VDP killshots are becoming my number one obstacle to puzzle and dragons success. Beyond offering 3-4 VDPs to address that problem, Highren is also a water VDP generalist. Alatreon (upcoming MH VDP) and Suou have 3 VDPs and better actives for B&J, but their actives can become dead weight depending on leader skill. And their primary attribute, fire, is loaded with strong VDP cards. Highren is a water card with a utility active on a reasonable cd. None of her damage is tied to particular killer awakenings. And her SAs are pretty perfect: they either capitalize on her strengths via VDP or address her weaknesses with SB or TEs. And she has room for awakening growth via future buffs. Bonus points for the colorful and wacky cyberpunk astronaut art!

12. toadashi

toadashi One True Goat

So whats the deal with Artura the No.6 evo? Is anybody going to evo? What does the leaderskill even mean?

Cheeseghost likes this.
  13. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    Artura is solid-4x hp, 324x attack, and 2x rcv (assuming you're cycling her active). Someone on reddit claimed that this is an exhaustive list of Artura subs that give you her full multiplier: https://game8.jp/archives/151836, which seems plausible. And with that kind of attack multiplier, you can get away with have an off-type card (or two).

I'm still not going to bother with her for the following reasons:
    1) I just don't like her sub-pool. It's basically a subset of what a dragon-restricted lead would have. I looked through the list and it looks like any team I'd put together would be pretty janky and lacking in synergy.
    2) Requiring 3 colors further restricts her sub-pool: The tri-color portion of her leader means I'd need rainbow coverage and places further restrictions on the actives I can use, possible VDP boards, etc. To be fair, her leader skill can be triggered on most natural boards, so you might not find this as annoying as I do.
    3) After getting the Tama Tube last week, the last thing on my mind is farming DBDC tokens...especially because I prefer to hoard rainbow medals so I can avoid ranking dungeon as often as possible.

14. toadashi

toadashi One True Goat

Thanks for the list. I am still mildly curious but there just aren't great VDP options. They are either single SA like Cotton or there active ends up being worthless like Suou. There are only a couple good options for rainbow board change Ideal and Riku. If I pull a dupe No. 6 I will evo but I'm not going to put too much effort in. Especially since I pulled Beach Veroah as my free roll and she just rolls over things. Its so nice not having to combo hard to get a VDP+FUA+7c

15. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Artura's best use is AA3, where his active gets rid of the abundant unmatchable orbs and RCV reduction at the same time. Very useful for that dungeon.

Noc likes this.
  16. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Am I the only one who is tired/done with this REM? Anyone else think that 10 stones is a bit much for these cards? Sigh. Both of my accounts have all the 5* and 80% of the 6*. I already got the only 7* I want, Ideal, on both accounts. The ONLY other card that I want is a Weld on my Main.

Main
    Free: Rathios #idunno
    :misc12: Li - new, meh.
    :egg5: Kulia #whatever

No Weld, yet again.

Alt
    Free: Kiri #lostcount
    :misc12: Alpha #2, uh ok.

50 stones gone. I'm done with this one. Going back to the Island REM to try to get a BVeroah on my Alt.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  17. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    I pulled a bunch more and the stone cost is so steep when I have a majority of the stuff and of course more dupes...I traded for rehven though lol

iddybat likes this.
  18. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Both new cards are... meh.

Rehven is basically a Fujin card with Att absorb void and self gravity thrown in. His awakenings aren’t that great. Versus a card like Reeche who does dmg and att absorb void without the self gravity and she unlocks orbs and does a board change. I just don’t see the use for Rehven.

Then there is Highren. Ok, triple VDP is cool but can only take dragon killers, no god or devil, but he is a healer so his ATK stat is low and he lacks 4 more awakenings. His AS is descent, at least. Full heal/bind clear plus dmg shield. There are other cards with better awakenings which do the same thing, though maybe not all in one package, however, I don’t think Highren is worth chasing in a 10 stone REM.

Both feel mediocre to me. Just my $.02.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    Cheeseghost likes this.
  19. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    I just like rehven bc his builds make ta2 a breeze for easy leveling

Vaedriel likes this.
  20. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    On the contrary, I find both to be fantastic.

Rehven is the new speedfarming king, making TA2 super quick and easy, and his active is a 2-turn Reeche on almost half the CD. He's the quickest A5 farmer as well, although it's a little trickier than the breezy TA2.

Highren is an amazing VDP option for the two new blue meta cards from beach, BVeroah and BJ. His active is fantastic utility, particularly for AA2 with Fuma as a threat. His awakenings lack utility, sure, but at least he's unbindable and 4xVDP is insane damage, making any VDP spawn a breeze. I don't think he'd be amazing if BJ and BVeroah weren't so good, but here we are.

Not that I'd recommend chasing them if you have most of the rest of the REM. But if you're rolling anyway, I think both the new additions are very useful rolls.

Cheeseghost likes this.