Did my first Godfest pulls, any good teams?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by AForeigner, Jul 15, 2017.

1. AForeigner

AForeigner New Member

User ID:
    AForeigner
    PADherder:
    link
    Hey guys, been playing somewhat semi-casual for about two weeks now. I did about 4 pulls when I first started, and then saved up the rest for godfest (basically when I learned when to use my stones). I tried attaching my padherder at the start but there was an error since I did not fulfill all the requirements to post a link! I think my padherder is attached to my profile though, hopefully I did it right. If that doesn't work, I went ahead and copied the ending of padherder:

AForeigner/monsters/#31,0,31,8191,4294967295_63,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;default,0

I've been waiting on evolving or focusing on any monsters until I learned what my best teams consisted of. So far, I haven't done any descended dungeons yet, and last time I tried I failed miserably. I appreciate any tips I can receive about any good synergy between my monsters and what monsters I should be focusing on.

Thanks!

2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    From what I see, your box is need to develop a little bit more. You've made a good decision on only pulling when godfest is on. For new players, that's generally the best way to spend stones aside from expanding box space and friends.

From your box, I guess you could lead with Diaochan. If you're good enough to combo, you could pair with Anubis helper to rack up the damage but if you haven't felt comfortable making 8+ combo, you could pair Diaochan with Apocalypse. You'll get 1.5xHP and 3x ATK from Apocalypse's LS for any light attribute or dragon cards, bonus 2x ATK when you made light+dark combo, which is Diaochan's LS requirement.

Diaochan/Gryps Rider/Pollux/Shedar/Okuninushi/Apocalypse

3. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Congrats on your first GF! It is very exciting. :D Welcome to the forum as well.

I would definitely earn some more stones and roll today and/or tomorrow. You have a good start to your box. Based on what is in your PADH right now, I would do this:

Verdandi does wood cross damage and can pair up with Acala players.

If you can get more dark cards, Okuni is a great sub and can be a great combo lead.

If you can pull a good water lead, both Nut and Gan Ning are awesome subs.

Both Diaochan and Pollux are good light subs. I would also suggest what @sgt502 recommends about using Diaochan as a lead if you have the right friends for it.

Good Luck!

4. Reine

Reine Ham hands

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I came here to do my duty to convince you to come to the dark (blue) side. These are some awesome subs for the blue male hunter evolution, if you see yourself playing co-op.

Vaedriel likes this.