Disappointment: Best godfest coupled with worst carnival

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by aznwiseguy, Dec 28, 2013.

Disappointed?

1. Yes, crappy red

71 vote(s)
    67.0%
  2. No, I love red

35 vote(s)
    33.0%
  1. kimono38

kimono38 Active Member

Doesn't really matter. You get red golem anyway

2. ott

ott Well-Known Member

Don't forget Fire Carnival also has Suzaku, who can clear descends too.

3. Goody

Goody Literally the Worst

User ID:
    Yeah, I was really excited about this godfest at first. But I have 7/15 of the gods on this list, and one of those is Horus. The only gods I think I'd be stoked to get are Kushi, Bastet, and Yomi. And also Dmeta & BOdin, but they don't really count.

I don't know if those guys are enough to make me roll. Those stones might be better spent trying to pick up D/D batman skill ups or D/(L-W) Batmans.

As a side: I can't believe that they included the godfest only gods in the voting. What would have been much nicer, and made more sense, is if they were included anyway and we got 15 monsters from the pantheons. Having Dmeta & the Odins is great, but they should be included anyway as their thing is to only show up during godfests anyway (and they don't have any increased rates either). Sad we had to waste 3 votes to get them included.

4. Joshsp1985

Joshsp1985 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I would be cool with a Freyer, might actually invest in a goemon team then.

Would much prefer dark though since that's my primary teams. Hanzo/Persephone/Oku etc

5. Dando

Dando Well-Known Member

"Best godfest"?

This looks a lot like a lackluster godfest. The only thing it has going for it is that it has slightly more gods above the normal rate. Doesn't seem worth rolling in this to me and that's pretty disappointing since I've only played for almost 2 months.

6. Vorpal

Vorpal Ded

Why's it bad? It has some great spike leaders and some key subs.

7. cfedward

cfedward Active Member

Meh...I actually would've liked green.

8. Growlanser

Growlanser :)

User ID:
    329 563 227
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi All,

prem's list had:
    ▼Top 5 Monsters - Archangel Lucifer - Dark Angel Metatron - Odin - Hades - Kushinadahime
    ▼6-15 Most Popular Monsters - Incarnation of Kirin, Sakuya - Yomi - Horus - Viper Orochi - Bastet - Odin, the War Deity - Incarnation of Byakko, Haku - Venus - Umisachi&Yamasachi - Neptune

I'd be great with getting any of these except Horus (as I have him already, but even then, I guess I could do both ultimate evolutions someday). Amaterasu being bumped off actually works for me, since I have her already.

Yeah, I'll be rolling a few times, here's to hoping I get something fun/great. :)
    And Red won't bother me, just increases some odds for an Ares, Freyr, Suzaku, Uriel, Shiva, etc.

9. SNSD

SNSD Well-Known Member

User ID:
    As would I, I was really hoping Shadow Waltz would overlap Godfest.

:dodgy:

Edit: Now that I think about it....I could use the extra Horus for his other ultimate evo and a second Byakko is great for her own team... (Just please NO Kirin)

10. Johny Ny

Johny Ny New Member

Ehh I don't even know if I should roll in this godfest. Last godfest I rolled, I had three troll gold eggs back to back and they weren't even godfest and the previous one was 1 gold egg out of 6 rolls and that wasn't even a god either. So now I'm lost ): ...

11. Dando

Dando Well-Known Member

It just has a lot of stuff that seems really-new-player focused. I guess I shouldn't complain because it's not useful to me because I got lucky in the past.

I need a godfest with more subs and less leaders.

12. SNSD

SNSD Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Don't give up.

I got a Marine Rider, Fuma Kotaro and some other crap Gold star egg followed by 2 star eggs and finally Byakko (...then ended with 2 more star eggs)

13. SeinaruAverra

SeinaruAverra The Quiet One who speaks the Loudest.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hm...

I got Luci, D.Meta, and G-Odin, 2 Kirin, UmiYama, Venus, 2 Neptune...

Hm... I would love a Yomi... Horus would be Fun... Orochi would be Better for my UmiYama.. Im Pretty much set for a Byakko...

Rolling this time.

14. Ice Knight

Ice Knight New Member

The only one i want is orochi...

15. Acretion

Acretion New Member

I find myself needing subs as well, too bad susano didn't make it it. Going to cross my fingers for a yomi

16. Shadowx394

Shadowx394 Member

Here's to hoping I have better luck this fest :D last goddfest I rolled once and got okuni and was really happy but I still wanted a chinese spike leader so I rolled 7 more times but got nothing but knights and golems :( this time hoping for horus/Basstet/byakko/kirin. Good luck to everyone else as well :)

17. Xirias

Xirias New Member

Don't know what the big deal is, I'm stoked for finally fully awakening my mech warrior jotunn. Should be worth the 40 stones.

18. Maiwa

Maiwa New Member

Actually I'm quite happy. Hopefully I can roll a Chiyome or Amaterasu on this one, don't really care for the rest since I think I already have most of the gods from the list..

19. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I think I'm going to wait a good long while before rolling regular REM again. Think I have 40-50% of Gods in the current fest to be, players choice / whatever when it opens up.

I'd love any of these: Byakko, Bastet, Kirin, Orochi

Really wished Astaroth had made the list too :/

But the chances of getting some dupes or worse outright trolls is too high, and I already have the RGB chinese gods, and an Umi/Yama, and somehow managed to stumble across crazy luck on having both Metas and both Odins.

I'll wait for more custom REM machines similar to Batcha and/or Godfests featuring entirely new monster series twice or more over are launched / only after Sonias or other new hotness are in the REM.

Have way too much junk to level up and work on as it is.

20. Madeön

Madeön Member

User ID:
    314 619 313
    I looking forward to Umiyama/DMeta/Bastet.