DISCUSSION: Upcoming Monsters/Evolutions/Dungeons/Mechanics

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by DENCHI, Jan 17, 2014.

1. beradin

beradin The cYNic

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    [​IMG]
    According to discord channel it's 4 guarantee level up
    But I can't read Jap for shit.

foxwaffles and Trezl like this.
  2. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Kinda disappointing stream overall. No idea why they decided yomi dragon needed 4x rcv over an hp boost. Was looking forward to that... Seriously so dumb. She could have been so strong with an hp multiplier but now I guess she will remain queen of speeding through arena one. She went from 36x to 81x so I guess she has that on Radra whose multiplier stayed the same. With Dr Haku you can basically murder every floor with just a 5 match though I am curious if the god killer and the flat 4x will be too much for sopdet. Also you can add killer latents now which are apparently great for balanced type because they can use all of them. Wanted to put god or dragon killers on kaede because FUCK LIFIVE, but she's not compatible.
    Nepdra actually looks decent but I just don't want to spend 300 mp and go through the shitstorm of evo mats for a poison card with a dark row.

I swear ever since Revos came out they have put a major halt on normal ultimate evolutions or awoken evolutions.

Anubis having a bind clear might be useful? Isis will probably get one too but I'm still hoping for a tpa.

Lightning is now a great replacement for a second dkali and if you have something to cover dark and red and a bind clearer can work without one. This is the first god type board changer that can work on RaDra that isn't Dkali. Well technically there is un-uvod ichigo I guess but still hopefully there are more to come.

Hopefully next stream we get at least some of these
    Satsuki uvo
    Saria/Ryunne uvo
    Suvo E2
    Suvo Angels 2
    Awoken Demon/Angels1/Heroes
    Odin Dragon Suvo lol

What we'll likely get
    Hello Kitty Collab buffs
    Split ult for Lmeta (that still sucks)

samuelburtt, philsov and LazarusPD like this.
  3. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Is it limited to 1 skill up? Because if so now that we have 4x skill up pretty frequently that is not even that big of a deal. It is cool that there is a way to get a guaranteed skill up without a py now though. I guess it is useful for super rare fodder? Like yatagarasu? I would honestly just go the normal way though as unless you get super trolled or 4x isn't active the stamina spent farming tans could go to farming more skillup fodder.

4. Vahneo

Vahneo Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    There's still many confliction now. But I think logically it should be 1. Ppl used to ask something like "when you feed 5, you get guarantee 1 skill up", so it's "risk vs guarantee labor". It is extremely nice if we can get more than 1 though.
    And guarantee 4 is so "never in this word", since it kill the purpose of Py. Tan is very easy to farm.

ko300zx likes this.
  5. PDF3

PDF3 Well-Known Member

4 guaranteed skillups just seems way too good, while 1 guaranteed skillup seems inferior to normal skilling up during 4x events. Not being pessimistic but I'm guessing it'll be the latter.

6. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    How long do we have to wait for more buffs to the other pantheons. come on GH you had one job. one!!!!! Revo Bastet is nice I guess, she now is 5x5x2.5x2.5 which is 156.25 and with Vishnu newly buffed that's cool. I might revisit her with Bartz and Zidane as well?

7. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Yeah I'm hoping it's one guaranteed with at least a chance of another one even if it caps at 2 total.

8. methaniel

methaniel Gao~Gao~

It was confirmed clearly during the stream, from YamaP's mouth.
    Every fodder fed at the same time as a same-color King Tan will result in a 100% skill-up, so feed 3 Dios+green King tan to an A.Dios, and you get 3 skill-up. 4 Dios+green King Tan and you get 4 skill up

Dunamos, juijin, foxwaffles and 5 others like this.
  9. philsov

philsov has sufficient privileges to post here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Eh. Piis will still be in sufficient demand as a lot of awoken gods have literally zero skill up fodder and therefore can't capitalize on the new kingtan system.

But things that do have fodder just got a looooot easier to skill up.

foxwaffles likes this.
  10. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    "Clearly" not all of us can understand what came out of YamaP's mouth or there wouldn't be a bunch of speculation.

RageSedai likes this.
  11. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Well that's pretty sick then. I'm gonna make a linthia team then. Looks fun and my poor alt can get the last 2 skillups on cereberus rider. Those are a bitch to farm

12. Sanspai~ <3

Sanspai~ <3 Master of all Salt, Sumire Enthusiast

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Or maybe it's just YamaP hating on E2 as always :')

LazarusPD and RageSedai like this.
  13. FoxtrotFool

FoxtrotFool Well-Known Member

Where is the HP boost for Yomigon... 9x atk 2x RCV isn't bad, but 1100 HP boost instead of 50% team boost seems a bit lacking.
    But I suppose the 81x atk is good enough to really breeze through Arena in coop.

I am one green golem from ready for uvo. How long will it take to get to NA?

14. Haku-ku-ku

Haku-ku-ku Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Despite being a huge Bastet booster, I don't mind if GH rotates leads out of the sun.

Though I'm psyched for a 12.5x lead - would be more psyched if green had an equivalent of Persephone who boosts HP+RCV to offer some tank. Michael comes to mind for a 2/18.75/2 bUT that's too much of a tradeoff for ATK.

Also: Double Bodin is now 1/39/5.25 which is pretty amazing if you load up on all physical cards. it's funny they changed him to attacker but left him with 5k hp (!)

15. Sanspai~ <3

Sanspai~ <3 Master of all Salt, Sumire Enthusiast

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Raise your Pitchforks and flames up if you were waiting for E2 and Satsu as well.

:rage:

16. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Hopefully Suvo Osiris will come to the rescue

In 2018

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
    samuelburtt and Haku-ku-ku like this.
  17. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    While I too wanted an hp boost, the pretzel has such an easy activation that I think you can get away with either exploiting diza for a just good enough soft shield, or inherit something substantial and get by, because x4 RCV with on demand hearts in depth is totally busted for stalling arbitrary places you aren't facing lethal and Yomidra is very good at safe stalling with high combo benign matches without accidentally skyfalling into damage. That's not as easy peasy as breezing through nonstop totally busted, but it's solid.

Anubis, noting I just play him on occassion, usually tends to ignore bind clear as just optionally convenient, as historically x400 is so high that when you go off the unbound leads alone would sweep and the subs being maybe bound was a shrug whatever. The most modern bleeding edge content creeping up to the point x400 on leads doesn't sweep, however, or sporting super troll mechanics, a bind clear gets relevant or more convenient. I'm inclined to stay biased to good actives / stats and let it be a convenience inherit, or a Yomidra flex sub, and see if that continues to fly.

Neppy. I haven't looked closely yet, but am hoping mass Mori subs is a broken thing. Skillups hell, but eh, at long last can become a team and not the MP card we all regret getting. Neppy posion is a good Sophdet killer though, in tandem with Orochi inherited delay, if that's the way you give arena the finger, so there's always that luxury use.

18. Zaku

Zaku Delete Kirin off your friendlists

PADherder:
    link
    Clearly he did not mean that "you guys failed to understand", but that "YamaP said it in no uncertain terms and even displayed on-screen that feeding in that manner would result in 4 skill-ups".

Recife brought up the pretty good point that you can pair anubis with one of the 7x6 board generating leads and make up for any bad multiplier on their end with your insane one.

19. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Guaranteed skill ups, what a day!!!

The refresh thing looks really cool too and free inherit with stat boosts too is dope af.

But seriously, guaranteed 4 skill ups just for 6 tans!!!!

Dunamos and Haku-ku-ku like this.
  20. Haku-ku-ku

Haku-ku-ku Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Haha its been so long I forgot he exists.