DISCUSSION: Upcoming Monsters/Evolutions/Dungeons/Mechanics

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by DENCHI, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Taekwondo720

Taekwondo720 New Member

User ID:
    How about stopping all the bitching and enjoy the game you downloaded. It's not like you read a promise to match JP under the decscription. Peace and enjoy you can afford or have the ability to play an awesome fun game!

2. Redmy

Redmy Member

Amen

3. Vahneo

Vahneo Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    People will always complain no matter what (hey, I'm complaining over the complaining people).
    - Hey, I got Zeusdra months ago, pls release Radra so I can kill this One-shot with the shining UUEVO Radra which the other cannot have until they finish the One-shot, haha...
    - Hey, why you don't release UUEVo Radra, it's released at the same with with Revo Ra/Hades/Venus in JP. How about next time you hold things such as Revo Ra/Hades/venus back until you can release everything in that batch? Because ppl will complain either way.....

wangatang0830 likes this.
  4. recife

recife Well-Known Member

meh, this always happen whenever we go like 2-3+ weeks without getting things people expect to get (or you know, anything at all... happened before...). i have learned not to care so much :p having other things to do certainly helps. you guys tried FF brave exvius yet? heh.

complain away, people! (and complain about people complaining away, other people!)

nickjr likes this.
  5. LazarusPD

LazarusPD forever noob

User ID:
    Except this has happened for every update that gave us Revo's so far. They release SOME of the Uvo's JP got all at once, and then the rest a few weeks later. This is nothing new.

It was pure wishful thinking for anyone who expected that RaDra was coming from a TWO hour maintenance. I want his UVO as much as the next guy, but it clearly wasn't going to happen this maintenance.

6. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Really? What was missing in the update with Revo Greco and Indian? We got them, Ilm and kanna all at the same time right?
    Don't read this in a hostile tone ha I'm just genuinely curious what was missing with that one
    I hoped 2 hours would be enough for Radra, Horus and the skill change but instead they prioritized Halloween Izas buff and sanadas 5th row.

nickjr likes this.
  7. LazarusPD

LazarusPD forever noob

User ID:
    I was mistaken, the revo's have been all updated at the same time except this batch with RaDra. Confused some Awoken's with the Revo's. There's too much evo stuff going on lol.

The things I was referring to if you're still wondering:
    Awoken DQXQ delayed 8 days from Awoken Persephone and Awoken Ares
    Tsubaki, Sumire, Kaede Uevo's 8 days later than the rest of that update (Awoken SQ, ALB etc.)
    Awoken UY, Okuni, Ame 2 weeks (15 days) after the other uvo's, JP got them all the same time.

So yeah, not sure why they held RaDra back. Maybe they want to release all the MP dragon uvo's at once, but who knows. GH does what GH wants.

wangatang0830 and nickjr like this.
  8. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Yeah it's not it's entirely new. I was just foolish to think they would have enough awareness of their player base to not postpone the alleged best leader in the game more than a month behind his other batchmates.
    I'm not really angry, just disappointed. I have today and tomorrow off and was looking forward to some super turkey fun time.

nickjr likes this.
  9. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz 12 extra skyfall combo past a damage shield

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've been playing granblue fantasy a lot over about a year now, and i think both games could learn a lot from each other in how to make things work better and be more convenient for the player to enjoy them.

As an example, when granblue adds a new character, or changes their gacha rates for whatever event/reason, did you know generally their update time is about ZERO? why does it take 4-10 hours for PAD under maintenance? I'll be mid-dungeon in GBF, and the update will happen, it'll reload for a second, and i'm back, still fighting the same thing it left off on.

But don't think it's a one-way street either, gbf has some terrible menu navigation and over-complication, causing me to still sometimes pause and wonder if i'm really in the right place to do whatever it was i was intending to do.

I could roll out a whole list of shit either one needs to learn from the other, but it's really apples and oranges being compared in the end. However... apples and oranges are still both fruits, as both PAD and GBF are both mobile games.... so sometimes the comparison is reasonable.

I'll still say my two-cents goes to actually releasing things in one lump if that's what's done, rather than trying to dole it out piecemeal over time. i wouldn't mind the occasional off-week to farm daily mats...

Though... if i were to actually complain about something... why in thor's thundering thunderpants do they do a skill-rotation and take away the skill-up chance boost? FFS, i finally have something to shove all these dumbass blue masks into i've held onto since goddamn AUSTRALIS CAME OUT (was farming for the green one to skill him up) and there's no skill-up boost! i don't care if i'm holding onto 32 blue ancient masks, i'm not shoving them into skuld #2 until 4x skill ups. I'll sit here and be annoyed with my box full.

nickjr likes this.
  10. Vahneo

Vahneo Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Just one note regarding Granblue: you're actually playing in the JP server (they only have JP server), maybe you're playing in English setting, so you mistake it into International server. Also, Granblue is WEB-based, while PAD is client-based.

11. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz 12 extra skyfall combo past a damage shield

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Oh i don't forget it. I wasn't meaning the bringing over from JP to NA for the time difference, just the update times. Also the new data downloads in the background, as when i am forced to use my tablet for it, it notifies me of just how much more space it's going to take up.

And i can only imagine PAD's long maintenance reqs being the -stores- taking so long (apple's and android's, likely being different speeds, but even then some of the extra long times still suck)

12. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  13. FoxtrotFool

FoxtrotFool Well-Known Member

What I want is for ARa Dra and Yomigon uvos to drop at the same time... wishful thinking...

But definitely when RaDra show up on MP shop, it better have uvo that come with it...

14. ronmoho

ronmoho Well-Known Member

Where's the FotN random buff, Yama effing P?! :arghh:

RageSedai likes this.
  15. Freddyfudrucker

Freddyfudrucker Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Freddyfud
    OK cooling off period over. (I hope.)

What new goodies will we get with NY event? If not known, any speculation?

yamo and nickjr like this.
  16. AMDZen

AMDZen ZeN@PF ¥ Baby ZuOh

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    By NY event do you mean the collab? Should see it with Chinese NY at end of the month. If by event you mean upcoming event? Doubt anything special

17. Freddyfudrucker

Freddyfudrucker Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Freddyfud
    REM specifically, any additions or buffs? And yea I know it coincides with Chinese New Year.

18. AMDZen

AMDZen ZeN@PF ¥ Baby ZuOh

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah all the new stuff was announced, don't think there were any buffs unless you count Leilan alt as a buff. Check pdx or pad guide, was also a new Spica, yomi and Joan of ark thingy

Freddyfudrucker likes this.
  19. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    @Freddyfudrucker

If NY Yomi wasn't an awesome Yomi "buff", I don't know what is. Fun shield, fun damage, combo count matters. Great in all regards.

If only they buff actual Yomi half as good. The face palm if they fuck it up having the clearest of awesomesauce roadmaps. Based on the latest bitching in this thread, one can only imagine...

NY PEM still looks like an abysmal low value trap, of course.
    But hey, maybe they'll hand out free yolo rolls like for other recent machines.

Freddyfudrucker likes this.
  20. Iluvatar

Iluvatar No Longer IAP'ing

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    This, god so hope Revo Yomi gets similar treatment, THAT is a leader skill.