DISCUSSION: Upcoming Monsters/Evolutions/Dungeons/Mechanics

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by DENCHI, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Nemesis

Nemesis Bastet's BFF

I don't care what metas suggest, combo cats don't need a rest. In fact I came back just to say, go give a kitty some love today! :3

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  2. recife

recife Well-Known Member

3. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Yes. Those notes dropped before our maintenance even started.

4. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

So JP just announced that DAthena is in the mp shop. For 750,000mp. Because obviously BMyr and HXM were way too cheap....
    Dathena looks good for Radra actually but dayum.... I dunno what else I'd spend mp on though tbh. Shivadra,Nepdra,Odindra, are all meh. I have Tifa so Xiu Min is whatever You Yu was popular for like a month and I already have a plum and yomidra. I might consider buying her if they don't announce anything else decent.

Also there's something called eldra for 250,000k mp that makes 3 red and heal orbs and plus 1 combo count for 1 turn.
    Not bad I guess if you need red subs.

5. Bira573

Bira573 Well-Known Member

DAthena.jpg

Athena marks a new milestone in the MPSHop but it's not so shocking if you think about how many MPs are giving in JP...
    I wonder if we'll ever have a similar treatment...

HoukagoLive and DragonPrinceLars like this.
  6. らぶたん

らぶたん 元AKB48

it's not really a milestone tbh. they weren't gonna put a card in the MP shop that you can also buy for real money and then make the MP cost way more lucrative than the item's price. this isn't like BMiru where they arbitrarily decided that she should cost more MP for absolutely no logical reason. so as long as they keep this prize tag reserved for those armor token cards everything is fine.
    also NA peasants better not complain about this because the alternative here would be you not getting her at all, like so much other content in this game ;o)

Bira573 likes this.
  7. Near

Near Active Member

Kinda wished I didn't spend the mp I've spent up to now. I would've bought DAthena simply because she's Athena.

8. Bira573

Don't get me wrong, I would be really happy to see her in our MPShop even next week! :D

9. ChronoM

ChronoM 「天地創造」

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Just curious: How much is it to buy DAthena or TPASonia as a disk?

10. らぶたん

らぶたん 元AKB48

you can get DAthena for about 50 euros+shipping off Amazon. actually not a bad deal considering how strong she is. would be a great value buy when starting a new account. not sure if you can buy the Sonia separately but the book is only 10 euros I think. probably harder/not worth it to ship though.

11. AMDZen

AMDZen ZeN@PF ¥ Baby ZuOh

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    DAthena better make it to NA now, or I will STRAIGHT REND THE FLESH FROM YamaPs BONES!!! AND THEN DEVOUR HIS SOUL

LazarusPD and nickjr like this.
  12. CoryAndSamantha

CoryAndSamantha Vigorous Member

Lol @ DAthena's comment page

"I GOT A DATHENA CODE WILL SELL FOR $300 GET IT QUICK I'VE SEEN 'EM SELL FOR $500 IN JAPAN"

13. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Seems to me an awesome Ra Dragon team could be D Kali G Kali D Athena Kanna. Stack those TPAs.

AMDZen likes this.
  14. ChronoM

ChronoM 「天地創造」

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    750k MP is way too much for a card which was basically a goodie coming with a book.
    Release that book and Radar here Gungho. I rather buy that.

15. Bira573

I don't know how true it is but I've read of users who have auctioned account with DAthena, which still doesn't seem to be so easy to get... I think it's to counter such phenomena that they've put her in the MPShop.
    Moreover, if she were really that simple to get, I don't think that GH would've given her a similar price...

nickjr likes this.
  16. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

I think 2 Dkalis, DAthena and Revo Ra with lightning/Indra/carat would be great. Carat is better cause the team has 13-skill boosts.
    Team still has 8000 rcv before any stat boost inherits. If you use DAthena, Isis is only there for green so unless you wanna use ragdrag or actually have gkali Revo Ra has great stats and you still have 2 dkalis for no delay no mercy boardchanging. Obviously this is for scrubs like me who haven't sacrificed enough for a kanna. Also all cards are primarily light/dark so less resistances.

Dando and RageSedai like this.
  17. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I like that idea. Reevo Ra stats are great and it's nice to have another on color card on the team. And unbindable so all colors remain unbindable. I really just wished awoken indra was on type, he could cover green nicely and has the TPAs though not being unbindable. Kanna at this point is just a dream for me.

RageSedai likes this.
  18. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Yeah I think that's the next best thing us kanna-less plebs will ever have. Best thing is the team still has 10 fingers which for some reason feels exponentially better to me than 9. Mostly because I hate Diza and Venus

RageSedai likes this.
  19. AMDZen

AMDZen ZeN@PF ¥ Baby ZuOh

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    DAthena is a great lead, and even better sub

Ra
    Radra
    Yomigon
    Aizen

You can use her on all of these and she's still S tier lead for people who love easy. She is basically a guaranteed arena clear for those of us like YamaP who lackz skillz

20. LastMinute

LastMinute Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So that Eldora... What's the diff? Her LS and AS are exactly the same as her other forms. Someone prove me wrong.