DISCUSSION: Upcoming Monsters/Evolutions/Dungeons/Mechanics

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by DENCHI, Jan 17, 2014.

1. ronmoho

ronmoho Well-Known Member

Female form has 3 water resists, dragon humanoid form has 3 fire resists and Ana has increased stats with 1 fire and water resists and a sbr so yeah, not worth losing resists if you ask me. Dunno why they even bother making it, at least add one more type support or something.

2. Chenzi

Chenzi Well-Known Member

I think I'll keep this suggestion in mind. Might try something like D.Kali/Lightning/Isis/Revo Ra with some appropriate inherits and see how it feels for me.

3. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Well if you are gonna use Isis maybe try to put something with dongs in for the last spot. If you use Dathena Isis is literally only there for green so she's kinda dead weight damage wise so might as well put Revo Ra instead with the 6500 hp. Neither of them have dongs but Revo Ra has an extra time extends so yeah. I wouldn't use both though as I feel you are gonna be relying heavily on the 2 radras to tpa everything.
    Revorochi is great for the 8000 hp and 4 tpas. I'm partial to DB Okuni as well. Revo Susano is nice. There are lots of options for that last spot.

4. Shadowshift

Shadowshift Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    For unbindable green coverage, I see Revo Susano, Revo Ra, G/G Athena, and Isis. Isis is probably the weakest option overall since the team is already unbindable and her only advantage would be the fastest SI base. Since DAthena comes with a delay, you're either going to want a shield/board change/damage enhancer SI on the green coverage sub. I'm not sure how useful Revo Susano's shield will be since the team is already quite tanky and you probably want/have Indra on the leads anyway. Revo Ra seems overall the best, since with lightning inherited on, he'll always have either laser available for predras, and the CD for SI board change is not completely terrible. I'm personally partial the G/G Athena for coop (because waifu and wanting a team to use her on) with a damage enhancer SI. She's got a higher attack and RCV (especially since DAthena has base 0 RCV) than the Revo options and comes with triple prongs.

5. DragonPrinceLars

DragonPrinceLars Active Member

is Eldora a Gungho property or is she a collab card held by another company such as Square Enix? She looks like she is part of the FFCD collab than being a Gungho creation.

6. Paul Blank

Paul Blank Defeater

User ID:
    Paul
    Green has a lot of other bindproof guys as well such as green Odin who's new form isn't too bad and clears awakening bind. Then there's Ceres of course. My personal fav for Radra team would be Revo Parvati for her two prongs, short move, and decent rcv.

Awakenings bind is a real problem though. To be awoken bound means you can be skill bound and regular bind happen to your guys. It's one of Radragons only weaknesses and few cards solve it. It isn't much of a problem yet as this isn't in a ton of dungeons but just thought I'd mention it.

7. ronmoho

She's(iirc) an original character from their PADX 3ds game.

8. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

The problem there is slr. Athena has none. So Odin and Revo susano require the slr badge in solo.
    Pad Athena is great too but I feel like time debuffs will suck with only 8 time extends on the team.

But with DAthena I'm assuming Haku and Durga are on there for sure. Then Eschamlali and maybe super Panda? Inherit Ryunne somewhere. Would eschamali make it impossible to kill damage sopdet with a single dark match?

9. AMDZen

AMDZen ZeN@PF ¥ Baby ZuOh

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You want to place one of durga or awoken Okuni on her team for double slr, or you can also use DB Castor and a few other lesser subs. For a3 you don't want to use DL Castor because of the God killer. And then use the te badge. This all but eliminates her weaknesses as you described.

Sopdet is fine with eschamali because 3 dark (enhanced) + 3 combo brings her to 30% hp when she is light, and 3 dark (unenhanced) + 4 water can bring her down from 100% to ~10% hp (10% because DAthena's subattr getting absorbed).

Besides myr and ra dragon uevo, she is the best solo lead in the game (arguably, just imo) and can be used on all content in the game. Solo a3 becomes cake.

That doesn't mean she is worth it for everyone mind you, myr being pretty much as good and farmable makes 750k even more crazy - but for those of us who have the teams and the subs and the mp, she is the best news I have heard in a long time. It was one of the things that kept me up at night knowing we would never get DAthena because of the structure of her release in JP. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much since it's still possible we don't, but it seems so likely.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  10. LazarusPD

LazarusPD forever noob

User ID:
    Got the MP, could you elaborate on what her "ideal" subs are? Aside from the Durga/Okuni for double SLR

11. らぶたん

らぶたん 元AKB48

beside Durga I saw a lot of awoken Persephone and Haku. also Sima Yi who has a perfect AS but the awakenings are so-so. but then again if you go the route of the SLR badge you can go pretty much whatever fits the type and has some positive awakenings.

LazarusPD likes this.
  12. ronmoho

Aren't those 2 tpas + 7 combos boost what make them shine instead of being so-so? If Diao Chan actually have them ppl wouldn't care much about rolling Kanna or replacing her even.

13. らぶたん

らぶたん 元AKB48

he does a lot of damage at 7 combos. but I see speed as one of the strong points of DAthena and 7 combos are usually not very quick. for normal floors the Athenas do the important damage anyway so the 2 tpas don't make much impact.
    but maybe I give him too little credit, I've just been playing around with a bunch of subs today.

recife and ronmoho like this.
  14. AMDZen

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    From reddit team guide

Team Weaknesses
    SBR is an issue unless you have a few notable subs (see below). Although you have sonia-class RCV, your healing is actually clunky because it requires 3 colors to start healing, and you can't stop doing damage while healing. Easily tackled when there's no status shield, but special cautions should be taken against enemies with a shield.

Team Building - SBR
    Your lead don't have SBR, and you don't really want to take the SBR badge because you either want more non-LS-triggered natural healing (RCV badge) or longer matching team (TE badge).

There's not much choice and here's a list of 2-sbr sub:

Group Description
    [ Smiting Hand Slayer Goddess, Durga ] [ Awoken Okuninushi ] [ Primordial God of the Underworld, Izanagi X ] Best choices among all. All three are TPA focused with an enhance active.
    [ Awoken Loki ] [ Destruction Cannon Mechanical Star God, Castor ] [ Destruction Blade Mechanical Star God, Castor ] Your second best choice. Make sure you leave the God Killer on D/L Castor unawoken.
    [ Nargacuga & Narga Cat ] [ Spirit of the Masquerade, Alraune ] [ Dream Scythe Mechanical Star God, Hamal ] [ Dimensional Sorcerer, Chester ] Your last considerations of 2-SBR subs.
    Team Building - Orb Change
    Since your LS multiplier isn't that ultra high, you still want all your subs to have TPA and your team to have at least 5 OEs. And most importantly you want some neutral RCV just in case you want to stall a bit without doing damage. Here's a few notable subs:

[ Awoken Persephone ] [ 鬼謀の宣王神, Sima Yi ] [ Bleak Night Daughter, Pandora ] [ Masquerade Devil, Rozuel ] [ Cruel Bleak Night Goddess, Pandora ] [ Psychopomp Princess of Oblivion, Grida ] [ 暗黒神, Tsukuyomi Dragon ] [ Judging Scale Steel Star Goddess, Eschamali ] [ Crimson Spring Dragon Goddess, Hinomitsuha ]

[ Shinji&Eva Unit-01, First Awoken Form ] [ シンジ&シェアトスーツ ] as inherit

Team Building - Board changer Awoken Haku
    Board changer Awoken Haku is extremely handy.

[ Awoken Haku ]

Other than that you can consider:

[ Dark Angel, Lumiel ] [ Old Castle Blue Dragon Caller, Sonia ] [ Phantasm Seiryuu Princess, Karin ] [ Snow Star Byakko, Haku ] [ Mankind's Strongest Soldier, Levi ] (buffedwith 500hp, 140rcv, 2te and 1combo boost) UUEvo Sesshoumaru

[ Returning-Claw Blue Dragonbound, Ryune ] as an inherit

Sample Team
    Inherits [ Demon Viper Orochi ] [ Azure Jewel Princess, Carat ] [ Returning-Claw Blue Dragonbound, Ryune ] [ Returning-Claw Blue Dragonbound, Ryune ] [ Judging Scale Steel Star Goddess, Eschamali ] [ Demon Viper Orochi ]
    Team [ Guardian of the Imperial Capital, Athena ] [ Smiting Hand Slayer Goddess, Durga ] [ Awoken Haku ] [ 鬼謀の宣王神, Sima Yi ] [ Awoken Persephone ] [ Guardian of the Imperial Capital, Athena ]
    You don't really care spawning a lot of dark orbs but you absolutely want a way to supply water orbs. The reason is that you are literally murdering anything with a dark prong + water match. Quick spawn of dark isn't required as you can tank a bit. Making heart alone doesn't really cut because you don't have a good base healing. APersephone's heart enhance helped that a bit.

Two 5 turns delays on both DAthena means you can chain a 5+5+3+3 turn delays on a single floor! (Although I'm not sure why you are doing that, still a direct upgrade & pseudo sdr). Carat's enahnce helps you on boss (though most likely not needed even in arena 1 assuming you have an enhance base card).

AHaku and Sima Yi should cover your daily needs on orbs in conjunction with Athena's delay or regular stalling. Though in reality the only time you'd use a skill is that when your HP starts dropping low and need to heal+kill. That's why Ryunes are inherited. Eschamali is an upgrade to APersephone and mainly used for burst.

In Arena 3 you want the delays switched to Indra or Susano, and/or switch Durga to Okuni to maintain the delay chain.

LazarusPD likes this.
  15. ott

ott Well-Known Member

They also unlock locked orbs. Sima Yi does that plus make the necessary orbs for DAthena while leaving hearts. They are great for teams which require those 2 specific colors to activate.

I've seen a Zeus+297 dungeon clear video with DAthena using Sima Yi as sub.

16. ott

ott Well-Known Member

In Japan, that initial DAthena medal pack was sold out in shops from what I read at GameWith: https://パズドラ.gamewith.jp/article/show/46325. It's now only available on online auctions so it's hard to get.

They have since released a 300 yen pack but it only has a random chance to get DAthena medal. Box opening here:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    wangatang0830 likes this.
  17. Zaku

Zaku Delete Kirin off your friendlists

PADherder:
    link
    Wow, now you can roll the REM in real life!

18. CoryAndSamantha

CoryAndSamantha Vigorous Member

Took five years, but goddammit, they made it happen

nickjr likes this.
  19. AMDZen

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    LOL

This is hilarious

20. ott