DISCUSSION: Upcoming Monsters/Evolutions/Dungeons/Mechanics

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by DENCHI, Jan 17, 2014.

1. PDF3

PDF3 Active Member

2. SNSD

SNSD Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Like I also have 3 Dkalis and a Kanna but I havn't bought Ra dra yet cause I cant evo him.

I have not bought Yomidra either despite having almost every single good dark card.

D.Athena really worth the MP? I wish I can just pay $40 and get her from that magazine lol

3. PDF3

PDF3 Active Member

Is there any dungeon that vexes you? DAthena can clear it! Since your main leads include Sakuya, I'm assuming you have no problems doing 7-combos consistently. In that case, a DAthena team is really powerful with a couple of Revo Haku subs. And even if power-creep overtakes her one day, she'll still be a fantastic sub (unlike, say, Xiang Mei, whom I wasted 600k MP on :( ).

Also, if you haven't bought any MP monster yet, aren't your MP nearing the limit? Especially with those 390K free MP recently gifted.

4. らぶたん

らぶたん 元AKB48

inb4 DAthena is the first big card to get nerfed, and it's shortly after NA gets her.

5. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Wellllllll... There was a news release a little while back that all non-seasonal MP cards, including D.Athena, will become obtainable in other ways, either in a dungeon or in a/the REM. So, waiting or the content delay from JP to NA may prove beneficial. The theory is that the 3P lovecraft gods were a way to test out dungeons for MP monsters down the line, there's also talk that these MP card dungeons would cost stones to enter. Nothing confirmed yet, but JP outrage was high at the time of the announcement, so who knows.

On the subject of not being able to Evo RaDra, do you just need ZeusDra? Because normal RaDra is A3 capable, and that failing, you can co-op (or solo, but co-op makes life easier thanks to extra HP) Zeus Dra descended, and stone as necessary. Not pressuring you to buy RaDra, just reminding that there's more than one way to get a ZeusDra nowadays.

If it's any consolation, the new Nine Dragon caller girl gives me hope for XM's eventual Uvo. (50% shield for 3 heart combos. 2.5x for a red cross too, but that's not likely to carry over to XM.)

6. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    Yeah thank god there was an outrage. That idea is like pushing the concept of REM to its most cynical extreme. You're throwing stones at a machine except you're not even sure to get something now (ie : if you fail), after all theses stone could have been a chrono turtle so it's the same right ?

7. PDF3

PDF3 Active Member

A 50% shield will make Orchid super-tough. Also need moar red healer options, especially TPA ones.

8. SNSD

SNSD Well-Known Member

User ID:
    i have not even beaten A1.. only tried once and failed tbh.

So in other words, you think D.athena is worth it? I have 3 Hakus, Loki, Durgas, etc Just no Sima Yi. For Radra I'm missing a blue sub which i suppose D.Athena can be.

Last but not least I think I can afford D.Athena, RaDra AND Yomidra. I'm just not sure if I should go through with it.

It would be great for my JP account to get the free normal dungeon back so I can spam legendary earth for EXP...

TLDR; Get all 3?

9. SNSD

SNSD Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I play on the JP side, I left a lot of my MP unopened. like 400k ish.

I have 900k saved up aside from the box. I'm thinkin of buying D.Athena and Yomi dra first. I'm quite satisfied with my Revo Sakuya paired with RaDra

10. PDF3

PDF3 Active Member

There's no need for Yomidra if you are getting DAthena. She can do everything it does and more. If you really need to buy a MP dragon, then get Radra. You can easily get Zeusdra for its uevo from the 3-floor guerilla dungeon with a DAthena team.

SNSD likes this.
  11. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Mannnn the more I think about it the more I'm excited for RGB Awoken Heroes and possibly A.Belial/R.Shiva teams. Cannnnnt wait.

Only thing better would be getting Kenshiro collab and getting lucky rolling that Light 6*

12. CoryAndSamantha

CoryAndSamantha Vigorous Member

Apparently the Voltron hype is too much for this thread to handle

samuelburtt and nickjr like this.
  13. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Ehhh aren't there only two cards that are merely OK, nothing to get super excited about, and one is 6*.

14. Zaku

Zaku Delete Kirin off your friendlists

PADherder:
    link
    Honestly anything worth discussing instantly gets a thread in the Discussion Subforums nowadays.

15. Rekrul

Rekrul Active Member

If only people complaining about cards not arriving yet took it to the rants forum instead of here.

16. jq1790

jq1790 Awoken Karin Enthusiast

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Cthugha and Yog-Sothoth both look pretty neat, the latter having a ridiculously nice AS I'd love to mess with.

Refresher for anyone who missed em since they just got announced a little while ago:

Cthugha
    Devil/Dragon
    5* base, Fire(no subatt), 5541/2003/135
    TPA/TPA/SBR/TE/SB/Multi Boost
    AS: Haste 2, Combo + 2 for 1 turn, 13 CD
    LS: 5x Atk when over 50% HP, 2.5x Atk when below. 2.5x Atk/damage reduction at 7 combos.

Yog-Sothoth
    Devil/Dragon
    6* base, Light(no subatt), 6258/1985/233
    TE/SBR/Bind Resist/Bind Resist/SB/SB/Multi Boost
    AS: Board to Light/Heal, heal 40% max HP, clear 4 turns of bind, 13 CD
    LS: 6x Atk above 80% HP, 2.5x Atk below. 3x Atk/damage reduction at 2 light combos.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  17. recife

recife Well-Known Member

JP is getting a version update (11.1) https://pad.gungho.jp/member/updates/11_1.html
    notable stuff only because i'm lazy, maybe i missed something important:
    -something about 3-way coop
    -new awakening: atk boost when making a heart column
    -some monsters getting buffed: all (?) gravities are getting a CD reduction or some secondary effect to the AS. 3K2 pantheon gets minor buffs (all LS from 3.5x ATK to 4x, TE awakening).

new awakening possibly means a new pantheon and/or new set of GFEs. brace yourselves.

edit: oh wait, JP is also getting MH collab again with maybe new stuff (art looking good tbt). if they get the new awakening, it's possible we won't be seeing it for a while in NA.

nickjr likes this.
  18. Joshsp1985

Joshsp1985 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Pretty sure that heart column awakening makes a 1 dmg ping after as a player pre-empt (defeats resolve)

19. PDF3

PDF3 Active Member

Yeah, it is an Anti-Resolve awakening that does 1 follow-up damage.

nickjr likes this.
  20. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    How do you make a Cthulhu GFE series and not have Cthulhu's suit be a thing? Ah well. Maybe later.

The art is good, although not particularly horrific, in that mind-shattering way I always envision from the books.

LS are goodish.
    It's rare to have something to actually look forward to rolling for, though I'm pretty sure I've retired from light whale to nonIAP jaded at this point.

I'd be happier if they gradually killed you rather than worked better when you are at full health. It's a hot mess from a thematic Johnny psychotype sense. Where's the sanity shredding madness?

Split lead Yog bringing x18 multiplier on his side is probably where I'm at as a lulzy compositional starting point.