DISCUSSION: Upcoming Monsters/Evolutions/Dungeons/Mechanics

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by DENCHI, Jan 17, 2014.

1. wangatang0830

wangatang0830 Well-Known Member

Some JP news:

Descended gacha as part of daily log in bonus: http://pad.gungho.jp/member/lineup/170519_kakusei_sozai.html
    Randomly drop an evolved awakening material for awoken evos.

Heroines return again, although no buff announced at this moment.

+15 pal egg machine returns.

Best assist monster carnival: http://pad.gungho.jp/member/carnival/bestassist/170518/bestassist.html
    Features the 15 most popular assist monster from Jan - April, in the order of:
    1. Carat
    2. Facet
    3. Ra
    4. Orochi
    5. Zeta Hydra
    6. Indra
    7. Lumiel
    8. Raphael
    9. Muse
    10. Sheen
    11. Haku
    12. Karin
    13. Laila
    14. Pandora
    15. Famiel
    Overall pretty nice line up as it contains the majority of universal A3 assists. Also a good time to pull gemstone since attribute-themed carnivals no longer appear after REM renewal (removal of fruit dragons etc).

And most interestingly, the new descend feature a new set of enemies (one for each colour) that look like the skill up fodders of a yet to be revealed new series:
    http://pad.skyozora.com/pets/3741
    AS: change board to 2 colours + heal and restore 25% HP, 10 CD max skilled.
    • Fire: fire+dark+heal board
    • Water: water+dark+heal board
    • Wood: wood+dark+heal board
    • Light: light+dark+heal board
    • Dark: dark+jammer+heal board

Annual GH fest takes place on 28th, more news coming soon.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  2. ronmoho

ronmoho Well-Known Member

I just hope they continue what was started from before, descended bosses uevo. Feels like it was long time ago...

Also, random buff too

3. methaniel

methaniel Gao~Gao~

lol at the new skill"s dark version spawning jammers unlike the others...
    The skill looks like an upgrade of the Sonia (Awoken Sonia incoming?) But that dark version...

4. kaylathehedgehog

kaylathehedgehog Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I hope so. I'd like a reason to use Ronia and Gronia again.

5. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Can't we just call her Jade?
    Pains me every time. Just a touch.

They both just need a cross lead in their bicolor, the way Odin dragon sports the occasional bicolor Avalon Drake sub. Not that design is that planned and organized.

I've also used both of them casually flexing around things on Anubis / inherits. He is surprisingly good as a lead at shrugging at orb troll effects with an almost 40k team padded out and the ability to not pop an active to control the modifier a bit. Growing on me, and bicolor subs/inherits involving dark are decent, assuming you're casual jaded vs ratio shrugs. Haku is Haku but fucks up your damage control quite a bit.

CloudStrife likes this.
  6. recife

recife Well-Known Member

checking rq with JP players: did JP version get the 10-stone GFE REM more than once?

trying to figure out if i wanna spend my 10 stones trying for uruka/ilmina, PCGF or save for GFE REM...

7. methaniel

methaniel Gao~Gao~

I remember it only once, but that's just speaking from memories.
    On the other hand, Heroine gacha is coming for a third time in Jap. (with nothing changed?)

recife likes this.
  8. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Yet. I am holding out hope that there's some sort of buffs announced during GH Fest on the 28th.

Buuuuuut... it'll just be a new 7* and a new 6* added to the REM to trick people into rolling *again* for the same crap.

9. らぶたん

らぶたん 元AKB48

the heroine gacha is one of the biggest traps in PAD and if you rolled in it you should feel bad for supporting that crap.

10. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    but....i got things i wanted...:(

11. らぶたん

らぶたん 元AKB48

you may have, but at what cost? at what coost?

12. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Luck basically. I rolled with stones only twice and wound up with sheena who i wanted for the possibility od an anubis team and momiji who, in fsirness probably no one else wanted. I merely wanted her for my apollo team.

My free rolls were useless though, ill give you that. Navi and barbara are pointless to me.

らぶたん likes this.
  13. yamo

yamo Active Member

JP also had a PEM/REM/herione REM event where they tallied how many PEM/REM dragons were dropped. I think there were like 4 or so free herione REM pulls from this event. NA will probably not get the same event and may not even get the free extra pulls.

14. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Just give me Kenshin collab already

Ima ready to throw money at

xer 21 likes this.
  15. choowy

choowy Active Member

User ID:
    choowy
    PADherder:
    link
    [​IMG]

From reddit:
    AS: Randomly generate 3 Fire/Heart orbs; 7 second CTW MAX CD 7

LS: 5+ combos for 2x ATK and RCV; Match HC for 50% shield and 4x ATK

Arranging likes this.
  16. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    because what Myr really needed was an RCV buff.

17. graps

graps Well-Known Member

User ID:
    385 693 374
    Actually she does.

From my experience of farming A3, there were 3 things that bothered me: Inability to stall without cross (and therefore doing considerable chip damage in the process) and inability to tank very well without the cross, lack of damage without active skills, and to a lesser extent, damage control.

The RCV buff is very, very good for stalling, which means she no longer has to waste orbs and risk potentially overdamaging while crossing.

Of course, the inconsistency in getting 5 hearts on board is still going to be an issue but this new LS fixes much of her previous problems.

18. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    i guess my point is that taking away all the flaws of myr is a bad idea. like, thise lead has everything. very high effective HP? check. insane RCV? check. high burst potential? check. also some decent damage control? check.

is it really a good idea to make something that's pretty much got everything except extreme combo shields covered?

Myr's two flaws were RCV (although with the shield that's essentially a non issue) and damage control. i dont think it's a good idea to possibly make a lead that's good at EVERYTHING. i duno, i just think leads should have tradeoffs. glass cannons vs tanky vs hybrid. this kinda seems to be a little too much of everything.

19. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

She does not have the Time Extend in the Ls though. Awoken Yamato is a great sub but of course he is the one fucking Awoken hero without a damned TE. That better be his 9th awakening on Revo.

The active is great. It makes fire orbs too which means you can pretty much just spam the leads and save your good actives and inherits on your subs.
    Dantalion would be a great sub. No dongs but brings all the OE in one package with rediculous atk and good active with haste. XM could be good too I guess to guarantee a cross. Also I can pair my Gremerry with it because no one runs her anymore :(

RMyr when?

PDF3 likes this.
  20. wangatang0830

wangatang0830 Well-Known Member

No offence to Red Myr, but despite how good she seems on paper, I don't think she has what it takes to rival the current 2 best 6x5 leads: R.Kushi and Meliodas.

It sounds stupid, but R.Kushi and Meliodas just have all the right tools for them to stomp A3, mostly in the form of R.Haku... R.Haku aside, R.Kushi has no skyfall to help with damage control, and Meliodas has very uniform damage between double 7c (on Meliodas or Nohime) and double tpa 7c (on Haku).

But if you look at the list of double 7c or double tpa 7c fire monsters, all you have is: Vegito, R.Freyr, R.Valk, Natsu (from Fairy Tail), A.Yamato, Xiahou Dun and Set. And frankly none of them even come close to R.Haku both in terms of synergy with leader and usefulness of AS. A.Yamato is probably the best out of the bunch in terms of AS, but no finger really hurts the cross + combos play style.

On top of the above, to really take advantage of the 7c meta, cross and 7 combos is much much harder than the pure combo style that the other 2 leader offers.

Last edited: May 22, 2017
    LazarusPD, Dooku, graps and 1 other person like this.