DISCUSSION: Upcoming Monsters/Evolutions/Dungeons/Mechanics

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by DENCHI, Jan 17, 2014.

1. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Haha I knew someone would find a positive for any card in the machine that I picked. LOL. And for free, sure Baal is a great card. But is it worth 10 stones? And for a new player who wouldn't have leads/additional subs to synergize?

Think of it in a volume sense. Even for a new player, 16 rolls in a decent GF would be better than 8 rolls from this thing. Just my 0.02.

ko300zx, Vaedriel and nickjr like this.
  2. らぶたん

らぶたん 元AKB48

everything about this game now is 6* GFEs so why roll in a gacha that doesn't drop them, and for double the price as well? the gacha was already crappy when JP got it but now it's just a waste of space imo.

3. WatermelonOwl

WatermelonOwl Smol light demon

User ID:
    399 756 307
    Baal and his 1246 coop stats tries his best

The machine is pretty shit though, not gonna really defend that, but it you want some pantheons, why not?

nickjr and bp1976 like this.
  4. Xayvin

Xayvin Floofy Tail Fanboy!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The free pull is nice, I wouldn't mind pulling another Ginchiyo for my Sakuya split team. :)

5. Iluvatar

Iluvatar No Longer IAP'ing

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If you want to really crunch the numbers, is it worth 5 stones to max skill and awaken 1 card? Gunna go with negative ghost rider!

Knomraski likes this.
  6. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    [​IMG]

7. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I did the math. If you have dupes, depending on your team build, you can Tank DQ Hera Solo in A3 with the 15% HP badge.

Right now my core team is Momiji, Xiu min, ADQXQ and a Paimon. Switching out the Momiji for the Resolve Paimon and evoing my current Paimon for the L/B Ult gets me to 46406 with the 15% HP badge. That's enough to tank, and frees me from stacking Dark resists or HP latents in favor of better stuff like SDRS. That right there is pure insanity. Other team builds can accomplish this too.

To be fair, you ARE a whale so you have everything. I wont be rolling this because i spent all my stones on the last godfest, but mote light or non IAP players might like this. for example,those missing leads like ALB or those missing key inherits like indra, or in my case, Orochi. I'm praying hardcore to pull Orochi on the free pull because that would make my Ameno team that much better if i didnt have to use the insane Revo Sun Quan that makes damage control on Sopdet a bitch if i have to use it there.

this is probably geared to more new players.

nickjr and CoryAndSamantha like this.
  8. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Not disagreeing with you here, I just think that new players would get more mileage out of rolling for 5 stones in an upcoming GF. 10 stones is a whole lot, and GH is pushing it like the card being evoed once, given 4 tamas, and skilled is worth the extra 5 stones, which it isnt. Even for new players, and especially for new non IAP players.

Remember, I value stones very little. I still just dont think this one is worth 10 stones. Otherwise Id roll with my alt for the Haku, Cao Cao, Perseus, etc. etc. that I wish it had. Id just rather save my alt's stones for a GF and a chance for a true game changer like Yog or Ney.

nickjr and Vaedriel like this.
  9. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    I rolled a pack last GF and got 0 pantheon cards, soooo there's that.

I'd conceptually consider rolling if they came out hypered Revos. In actuality most of the things I want are newer (either from non Awoken pantheons like Denebola, or samurai or 3k IIs)

10. graps

graps Well-Known Member

User ID:
    385 693 374
    I think the main draw is no trash rolls. Ofc some pantheon cards are trash though.. and no GFE. It might be worth rolling once or twice on a newer account missing lots of subs as pantheons are still some of the best subs in the game.

Overall I agree with you that this rem isn't worth pulling. But hey, we get a free roll so I'm happy :D

11. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, I've been away for a day, but what the hell is with Gremory's hand? Looks like they gave up on her and just said screw it, make a few finger-like shapes and just call it a day. Looks so bad and awkward.

12. bibi

bibi TEXAS LONGHORNS

User ID:
    392-495-249
    PADherder:
    link
    Now I can never forget, just like Freyja's feet.

Vaedriel, ko300zx and nickjr like this.
  13. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

I heard jp just got or is getting a machine that only drops pantheons/gfes. Nothing has increased rates but at the same time there are no riders/grimrock/ur chimera etc. 5 stones only. I'd wait for that. My alt will be waiting for sure. that sounds good

Vaedriel and nickjr like this.
  14. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Aye. I think they charged premium price for this is because there are no trolls. You'll get one of what they're offering. Just like the 10 stones heroine or GFE-only machine.

15. nickjr

nickjr Pushbutton kouhai of whale senpais

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Wow okay can someone confirm the bolded parts? Because that sounds like heaven

16. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

nickjr likes this.
  17. ronmoho

ronmoho Well-Known Member

Sounds great, I still miss a ton of pantheon gods(still have zero of Greek gods...).

18. らぶたん

らぶたん 元AKB48

it's already in the game, so yes, can confirm. imo still not as good as one of those GFs where one or two GFEs have crazy rates though.

here a bunch of rolls. honestly even for an alt I would probably much rather have a better chance at some of the broken 6*. maybe if you have a completely empty box this is worth it.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    Vaedriel and nickjr like this.
  19. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    This is really interesting. I hope you're right. Though for me I think I'd prefer the version with the bigger shield for general purpose use, but yeah, you probably need the bigger burst for 3p stuff, so I think you're right. I assume as time goes on more and more leads will come out which will handle 3p UDR more easily.

20. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Has anyone seen/heard what GF is coming up in the next day or two? My Alt needs a BUNCH of the cards featured in the "Assist Carnival" not to mention my Main Box would love a second Facet so I can quit moving that inherent between two teams that need it.