DISCUSSION: Upcoming Monsters/Evolutions/Dungeons/Mechanics

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by DENCHI, Jan 17, 2014.

1. YamaKyu

YamaKyu Karin Kanzuki was a mistake. And I love it ♥

User ID:
    349-296-255
    BLESS. This is great news, I've been looking forward to it !

2. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz Maximum Casual

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    i finally got around to making awoken Antares, and i can finally, after like, 2.5 years, play with the people on my FL that have fire combo leads! I've never had one that did anything decent before! the closest i'd had was Elginubi, everything else i had was match 6+, or something else was their boost, like Xiang Mei w/ hearts, or something.

It's fun to use fire again! sortof. Rough times will still be Fio or Anubis/diablos, but hey, options!

3. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

Does the Best Friend reset (meaning I can select a Best Friend again finally) allow me to bypass the 1 hour time limit to use a specific friend because he vastly outranks me?

4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    There's Cthugha! I use him once in a while when I need a change of season :D

Yes. Choose your best friend carefully. You don't want to end up with lots of inactive best friends.

5. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    Wonder who to best friend this time...

6. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

Ya'll make it seem like you can have more than 1 Best Friend at the same time. I thought you could only have 1?

7. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Some of us have played PAD for longer than a year or two and there has been couple BF resets, so...
    Also, you can do triangle BF to get more than one BF for one reset.

For example, You, AA and AB wants to do triangle BF. You BF AA, AA BF AB and AB BF You so all got two BF in one reset.

8. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    BFs are also not two-way, so one person could conceivably get 100 BFs if they have 100 users add them as a BF. This user wouldn't have to add those people back, because they only have one BF add to use.

9. Yani NP

Yani NP Believe in the heart of the skyfall Gods!

User ID:
    Really? Omg Kurama here I cum~

Arranging likes this.
  10. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    I think Mai Shiranui is the fire friend you may be looking for. Very Diablos like, 6x7 board, x8 damage multipler for 7+ combo count for fire and light cards, modest shield. Diablos is better for bringing guard break and more damage from the card itself, but on the whole, it's a reasonable affair, particularly if some natural fire dps card like an Enra sub is along for the ride, and Ilm/ina or Saria make solid high damage boards.

Pairs with a wide variety of things, as the LS is relatively unrestricted.

YamaKyu likes this.
  11. RajaNagaSoz

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It was mostly my own end that always failed on the fire-combo end. Finally making Awoken Antares gives me a 7x6 board on top of it. I occasionally played around with a fire-anubis team with the one Mai Shiranui that shows up on my FL from time to time, just to have something different to do. Haven't seen her for about a month now though.

Wish i had an Enra, i've been seeing that absolutely stupid levels of damage.

12. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Kenshin is coming back to JP next week. Hope you boys rolled enough gfe dupes to trade for a hiko. I don't need one but am pretty tempted nonetheless.

Cheeseghost and HappyNoms like this.
  13. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Uggggh I whales for Hiko and the no skyfall made him remarkably unsuited to my skillset

Knomraski likes this.
  14. HappyNoms

PADherder:
    link
    I usually leave her up on my main if you want to add. 309,823,375
    I've been meaning to bump Amen out of slot1 as sufficiently available and pop her in more permanently, as my alt + main often go Enra/Mai.

edit: Do we friend reset this week? If so, I'll add you. Solves that better than a one-time use. I'm a pretty unreliable narrator about what I leave up, but I can keep one slot consistent.

RajaNagaSoz likes this.
  15. FoxtrotFool

FoxtrotFool Well-Known Member

Friends don’t reset. BFF does. So use yours now!

16. RajaNagaSoz

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

Gladly! My FL is still in emergency recovery mode after my extended unannounced (tablet refused to charge) haitus dropped me from 190/190 to like 60 (currently i'm Sozenator in PAD)

Edit: I'm gettin real tired of needing 2-8 green jewels for basically everything. How many god-damned Gaias do i need to evo, holy shit, i've long run dry on the jewels and are starving for more. Too much shit needs Mion as a mat. Give me a break here.

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  17. HappyNoms

PADherder:
    link
    30 day threshold, even with bff, before trading visibility, but when you reach that pop whatever in and I can spare this and that. I'm not using much these days but whatever the jackassed skyhigh requirements are for another RagDra or miscellaneous whatevs for Revo constellations. Most of which I expect to lazy ignore.

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  18. RajaNagaSoz

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It just so happens to be Awoken Constellations for me right now, i just want more 7x6 toys of my own to play with so i don't need to rely on the friend unit for it. Once i made Spica, i discovered not a lot of what's up on my FL work with her that aren't named "Fio", and i want to make an awoken Vishnu in prep for Revo Vishnu (who needs Hanuman who needs, guess who, Gaia.), and Alrescha is still waiting for her Awoken mats (which includes another Mion, who needs another Gaia.)

how many green jewels do i have currently? 1. after combing my quest list for the last of those old rewards.

19. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    I did two Awoken Sarasvatis two Andromedas and an Odindra at the same time. Sooooo many Ilsixs and Gaias and Mions and Jewels at the same time.

I burned a lot of MP on Jewels at the time.

20. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Yeah I’m planning on making 3 more Awoken andromedas for a Blonia meme dream team. I could be more excited.