DISCUSSION: Upcoming Monsters/Evolutions/Dungeons/Mechanics

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by DENCHI, Jan 17, 2014.

1. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz Maximum Casual

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    RevoParv active buff is nice, kindof wish she got 7c instead of tpas, but 4 tpa for her is still fun i guess. Happy to see buffs at any rate, i might put her on Zela team to TPA-play with fancy awoken vishnu

2. kaylathehedgehog

kaylathehedgehog Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So, just out of curiosity, am I alone in being kind of excited about what kind of buff Woodsie is going to get?

Woodsie was the very first slime I ever got in the game, so even though I never used him, I still have a soft spot for the little guy.

3. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Lol, I&I. Double 7c, triple prong with the super awakening. Equip a weld and that's a 20.25x multi to her own damage. Andro was stupid damage at only 15x.

Kami got the same crap as Yogg. Useless.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  4. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

If you can fill rainbow Revo Durgas skill charge will provide great uptume. Also RIzangis CD is now THREE. so in some situations he might be worth running off color or going bicolor just for that. Light also has Yu to help with VDP. Honestly though I've seen with Yusuke that the dragon killers aren't even that necessary as each Yusuke will hit over 50mil off a good vdp board. If you have a Durga active up you'll be fine or any burst really. Or just run a DMeta sub and killers will be less necessary.
    Right now I'm thinking
    Uranus-Oichi
    DMeta sub
    Kami-awoken Luci
    Yomi- awoken Luci

Can't wait for Revo Angel Luci. Good chance of him getting a fua and his active is so damn perfect for this team plus fingers are beautiful. If he gets fua I will just replace kami and yomi with double Luci. Boom no orb troll or heart troll or HP threshold problems.
    RPerse can also help heal when you want with heart dongs and a back up VDP for more damage

Also can we please talk about RGY? Reds best VDP.
    He is gonna let my reeche team farm A3 no problem.
    RGY with awoken Rodin inherit is everything you need in one active for him to futtbuck radars. I have 3 of him from the two sgfs so I could go double when necessary. You don't need Reeche either as this would work with Ea too and even Makoto.
    All the years of faith in RGY have been rewarded. Red Yusuke basically.
    Also lead kami has a 10.5x when under HP. With Revo Perseus and Ragdrag and Cronos subs that is still enough for huge damage.

Dkali and Skuld awokens are next boys.

YamaKyu likes this.
  5. ko300zx

User ID:
    RGY is good but Ilmina, Kyo, and arguably Rodin, are still better in that department.

6. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The only dark FUA gods are Kami and Revo LuBu. I have neither.

I do, however, have three DMetas. I haven't seen the stat spread on her but I hope she will be a good sub for herself. I think generally the team will be low on fingers unless I use AYomi or Luci.

7. ko300zx

User ID:
    Cotton, Ana Typhon, Pandora, Ren, Halloween Verdandi, Kami, Lu Bu

8. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

RevoPandora (a dark God) can get a FUA SA. I have 1, but have not unlocked a SA on her yet as I have other more important cards to get +'s and SA's on.

9. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    So a long time ago I wanted to run a r/x Sonia farm team with all sonia...now she has an sbr awakening...And the 6th one has vdp...the team will have a ton of health and you can use her active every turn for 6 floors...
    Ameno is a go to lead for me, her first makes it easy to hit her multiplier since you just need 6 instead of 8(Kirin mh) farm team will do a lot more damage now..also her split lead b/x doesn't require water or light for the second part of her leader skill...So does that mean as long as you use a sub with a water or light sub attribute you'll get both multipliers? Lastly, they buffed LZL but not GZL...I hope he gets a new evo...And takamimisubi got 10c that's sweet!!

10. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    See, this is the major problem with DMeta. Only 4 of those are Gods, and only 2 of them have FUA without SA. Her good sub pool is pretty much Eir, Planar, DAth, Kami, HVerd, DKali, Uranus, Allatu. She has some other options, like Haku, Okuni, Lu Bu, Pandora, Revo Luci, and OE evo Esch, but they all either lack 7cs or are bindable. And notice the list of good subs: all collab/seasonal chase cards, 6* GFEs, or 750k MP. The notable exceptions are Uranus and Allatu, which are still pretty rare and have something else about them that hurts them a bit, and Eir, which is almost a required sub, but also pretty much useless in dupes. She helps a lot with RCV, so she'll have a slot on every DMeta team I think, but more than one is just over the top. All of DMeta's good subs are hard to get.

EDIT: Not even Lu Bu works. To have a FUA in co-op, you need Kami. Otherwise, you're stuck with Pandora unless you lucked out with HVerd.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    ko300zx likes this.
  11. ko300zx

User ID:
    I didn't see 'gods'. Just saw dark FUA. Muh bad. Spacing out not even paying attention to the convo either.

Trap likes this.
  12. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Haha no worries, kinda used your post to rant about new DMeta anyway. I'm worried that I'll have no use for her, even though she looks good on paper.

ko300zx likes this.
  13. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

I did mention Pandora, she is a God.

14. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    She's not super good though. Active is alright but awokens are absolutely trash besides the FUA. If you don't have Kami you're probably gonna be forced to run her though.

15. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    I'm still on an ameno hype train.. the b/x one is gonna be a beast and beginner friendly just a little orb hungry but who isn't nowadays..one amatsu with the amatsu equip brings, 27k hp not counting the 10 percent team hp...You could bring yog with 8k hp...it's gonna have high hp and high recovery, and light has so many 7c subs...also does anyone know if final fantasy is ever gonna get SA?

16. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Lol.
    Anything is a temporary dark sub the couple of floors it counts with a Misteltein equip. That seems derpy until you do it to an x27 triple killer or a VDP card for the lulzy 100m boomstick flourish finish, and laugh.

I suppose you could use it coop on a FUA with a reasonable CD, to FUA a key floor in an otherwise pretty much paint by numbers stroll through whatever coop dungeon.

Just awareness remarking.

It seems dumb until it proves useful on something like farming +99 drops where you need whatever (in this case a color shifted triple killers sub for arbitrary example) the end floor of some otherwise annoying dungeon.

I did it once for the lulz, I forget why, (was it challenge mode on a mech annilation) on triple machine killer bridgid, though I think I turned her wood for a couple turns. It's been awhile. Was amusingly derpy fun.

RajaNagaSoz and Trap like this.
  17. tina

tina pedro aguiar - snobiety

you could always use light subs with her...

BurningMan likes this.
  18. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz Maximum Casual

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

I... I am no longer unhappy i have two mistelteins. I am however, unhappy i still to this day have never gotten a DMeta, though.

19. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

I'm happy about D.Meta as I have all the best subs for her apparently. I was wondering what to do with planar also and now I know. I have everything mentioned a few posts above except allatu (??) and Eir (??).... I've never heard of them until now LOL. Finally my Halloween verdandi can find a use and my V.Ney too

20. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah no real color restriction outside her bi color board so you can even go rainbow to some extent