DISCUSSION: Upcoming Monsters/Evolutions/Dungeons/Mechanics

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by DENCHI, Jan 17, 2014.

1. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Yep, I was thinking about the awoken bind clear for healing safety which isn't needed with the auto heal. Good call!

Suppose they would actually be decent subs on an Eir team though.

RajaNagaSoz likes this.
  2. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    For this lajoa team...I wonder if you could work in arhianrhod and enhance dark resist latents and equips for ultimate cheese not that you need it lol.....

RajaNagaSoz likes this.
  3. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    For all those times running Vraska when you ran out of hearts and died after two vraska boards + a Nees insta50 heal / OdinaDra 50 heal? That's...one dungeon, maybe, where the team was being lazy/stubbornly force vs sensibly positioned.

I want to see somebody put dual on a Noah team, or some other x6.25 hp with 400k hp, and troll 3p drolly, or cheese some C10 with Zeus gravity inherits and unkillable autohealing lulz.

RajaNagaSoz likes this.
  4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Then you died from boredom waiting for your gravities each floor. The original idea for dual Kuroyuri wasn't meant for ultimate cheese but put them on a decent lead that can have actual damage combined with huge HP that you won't die from any hits, big preemptives or even some rage hits.

Might have a use to soak damage for 3p with 6.25x HP team but the team won't be able to kill anything so how are it's supposed to soak damage lol.

Cheeseghost, RajaNagaSoz and ko300zx like this.
  5. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz Maximum Casual

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ah, i remember the days of theorizing and never bothering to make a full team of udon bowls, and amusing myself on the hp total and autohealing prowess. my how we've come full circle, lol.

Vaedriel likes this.
  6. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

I have lajoa, does that mean I want 2 kuro subs? But lead kuro is going to be crap without dual diochan?

I don't have a tardis but I have one gunma, so I don't think leo is for me for 750k mp right?

7. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Depends on what are you after. Both are very strong leaders but requires specific subs for full potential. If you can utilize Gunma on Anubis team you won't have a hard time with both leaders. Gunma will work on Kuroyuri but will be a gimped sub on Leo because of the water attribute clause.

If you want the healing cheese then go get two Kuroyuri.

8. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Edward might be a decent lead for kuro or even double with amatsu and maybe enra for color coverage idk what hp works out to but you have tape, cloud resist for solo or you could pull out enra and pop on a nees...then you have awoken bind clear and cheese and fua and at least 50 or 60k hp

9. RajaNagaSoz

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    so is this 2-minute gungho collab dungeon even beatable? i rolled up in there with D.Athena and even just getting the 2 combos (outside of skyfall dickery) per floor and barely made it through floor 8/10, and it just threw me out like Jazz at the Banks household. i'm not sure i can do this any quicker... all i wanted was the stone. lol.

10. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

Verse is the key, if you have him...

Vaedriel and RajaNagaSoz like this.
  11. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yep, Verse with high ATK TPA subs steamrolls this. You just match one TPA per floor (keep your subs rainbow) and it's fine.

Vaedriel and RajaNagaSoz like this.
  12. yamo

yamo Well-Known Member

Verse for me too. Had every color TPA sub (red/blue/green/dark). Forgot to do multi-attack as badge, but able to beat it doing 2 TPA of different colors every turn.

RajaNagaSoz likes this.
  13. RajaNagaSoz

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ah, that thing that came while i was on haitus so i wasn't around to think to make one. Well, one stone isn't worth all that work, especially not while i'm playing as casually as i am lately. I appreciate the advise, even if it just lead to me dismissing it entirely.

[​IMG]

(I know it's just a zeus ult, but i don't even have a zeus laying around anyway.)

14. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Get one from Ultimate Zeus Rush. You can get Awoken Zeus dropped then you just gotta evo him into Awoken Zeus Olympios, max level him and Evo into Zeus Verse. It's a lot of work if you just want to clear this particular dungeon but Verse is so useful on a lot of dungeons it won't hurt to make one for future uses.

Vaedriel and Bolts like this.
  15. ko300zx

User ID:
    These instagram teasers are pretty neat. Looks like more dragonbound/dragoncaller updates. Hopefully they are some evos and they don't flood that particular REM with more lower rarity junk. Already have enough killer garbage.

16. YamaKyu

YamaKyu Karin Kanzuki was a mistake. And I love it ♥

User ID:
    349-296-255
    I wish they would skip these and just show us the arts.
    I get that most of us are very interested in seeing the art (including me, I mean, I run a Twitter account dedicated to PAD fanart, I'm absolutely into that), but I just want to know if I should get excited about something or not.
    It's been 4 days and I still don't know if it will be a new pantheon, a freakin 7* GFE series (with a million 7c awakenings, like a good modern 7*GFE), some ults of cards I have, some ults of cards I don't have but desire or some ults of cards I don't have and don't desire, and I wish I knew :<

I like it when they say "Hey look, the art of Awoken Famiel !" because I have her and I know I should be excited about this because Famiel is a card I care about, or when they say "Hey look, the art of Awoken Aife !" because I have her and I'm mostly not interested in her so unless they make her a cross lead (they won't) I know I can not be excited and pay attention to some other news.
    But this time I can't.

Rumors and speculations are pointing toward DB/DC, which is great news if true, but that's something I wanted to know 4 days ago.

Don't get me wrong, I get why they're trying this, I just don't like it :rolleyes:

(also can we get Heroine back pretty please, I currently really want 3 cards in the game right now, and 2 of them are from the Heroine REM but it's not coming back :sorry:)
    (the third is Raijin)

17. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  18. ko300zx

User ID:
    Vaedriel, Reni and Fridgeboy like this.
  19. iddybat

iddybat Active Member

Those trade-in requirements are... steep.

Vaedriel, Fridgeboy and ko300zx like this.
  20. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah also thinking about buying two kuroyuri now, but i am gonna wait until the end since i likely don't have any use for them until lajoa buff goes live anyway. Also not sure how many people will actually run him in the end he is super rare and even with the buff not really super great so its gonna be hard to find friends...

ko300zx likes this.