DISCUSSION: Upcoming Monsters/Evolutions/Dungeons/Mechanics

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by DENCHI, Jan 17, 2014.

1. bookwyrm

bookwyrm Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  2. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    It was last here in June four years ago. I think it was over a year prior to that.

Pulled Tamadrapurin and really enjoyed using him. Hoping he gets a buff!

Speaking of old, dusty collabs....let’s hope Bleach is next!

3. YamaKyu

YamaKyu Karin Kanzuki was a mistake. And I love it ♥

User ID:
    349-296-255
    A couple years ago I would have been pretty darn excited because back then Valkitty was one of my most desired card. But nowadays I can't care less. We'll see what they have in store for us !

On the other hand, one thing I'm excited for is NY Yomi receiving a 1100HP increase, among other seasonals buff
    https://pad.protic.site/new-witch-hats-seasonal-buffs/

Also Anna and Chocolove McDonell from Shaman King collab are about to be buffed as well and I'm kinda looking forward to it :>
    https://pad.protic.site/yamap-gacha-challenge-sk-collab-buffs-soon/

4. YamaKyu

User ID:
    349-296-255
    Full details of Hello Kitty collab return has been posted on https://pad.protic.site/sanrio-characters-collab-returns-details/

I'm overall very unimpressed and uninterested in this collab BUT I can't help but notice how Apple Springs Kittyn & Mimmyna is now the second card with a built-in L-shield awakening that is not a Super Awakening. And I dig that :>

[​IMG]

5. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Wish I knew why they hated NY Kami so much. Not only do the stat buffs suck, but she has never once been relevant as a leader or a sub. She was the only featured card I got the last time she was in a SGF and ended up with a 2nd as a free roll in NYs. Think I used once out of boredom in A3 and it wasn't even fun.

Yomi on the other hand is STILL relevant, is getting 3x the HP buff, the same attack buff, AND an RCV buff.

They don't even have to buff Kami further. I just want to know why.

6. YamaKyu

User ID:
    349-296-255
    Now that you mention it, wow that is pretty darn unfair. It's not like NY Kami received something else to compensate OTL

On a side note, still L-shield stuff. I'm genuinely super excited about this new Reiwa card. Like, she looks actually really good a brings very good value with her 12 effective awakenings and good stats.
    I'm so glad GungHo is finally giving L-shield some attention :>

[​IMG]

Also Shaman King buffs
    https://pad.protic.site/shaman-king-collab-buffs-from-yamaps-gacha-challenge/

7. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Yeah seriously they seem hell-bent on making sure she isn't really good at anything. Same with Gremerry. Damage was never her problem but they only ever buff her to have a slightly higher multiplier.

But Rkali getting a shield is interesting. I just wish they let you match any 4 orb types excluding light. VDP is hard with her and the main reason I stopped using her. Will definitely see what I can do with her when she is back.
    NY Yomi with more HP is nice. I'm into it.

8. ko300zx

User ID:
    Also, hurry up with the Diablos or Eir buff already. The anticipation is killing me.

9. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    All they need to do is bake 2 sec of orb move time into her LS and she would be perfect. Red has very few TE subs that work with her.

10. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Yeah and also fix row awakenings or give her an alternate Evo with other offensive awakenings. Doesn't even have to be 7c. Hp conditionals are fine with me. Also letting her do decent damage without activating a skill would be nice. They keep buffing her the wrong side of her LS.

Also looks like HCotton can get 4 tpas and 7ccc so that's 40.5x. and more hp and limit break stats. Neat.

11. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah why is this taking soooo long to buff a card my expectations rise with every day so i know i will be disappointed..
    Same with DMC collab the game has been out for a while now and they keep doing other collabs like McDonald's and hello kitty and the collab was teaserd months ago...

12. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Wait hold up...VALKITTY GOT A BUFF?!?!? 2xhp And a 15x multiplier with skill use on healer?? Throw tardis in and waste the slot to activate every turn and you can run whatever else...She gets a tape resist and vdp..plus 3 seconds of move time...Suou with 4-7c comes to mind among things...

13. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Wait did they announce they are gonna buff one of the 2? I have both and use Eir more but I hope it's Diablos. His LS hasn't been touched in 2 years since release. I hope they tweek his active too. True gravities aren't even that useful with all the damage absorb/voids. Also equippaequ killers. Most teams don't struggle with doing lots of damage to the point where a gravity would be more useful than a gemstone burst. They struggle with getting around gimmicks to get to where they can actually do damage.

14. ko300zx

User ID:
    There's been a bunch of fillers between all of the collabs announced during the stream. DMC is just last on the list.

15. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    True gravity will be relevant once again (for us NA PAD) when we have access to this card:

But yeah Diablos really needs a buff to his LS. Once a chase card, now people are saying "why him?" when he comes out of the machine.

Murdurus likes this.
  16. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I just hope Diablos gets the buff, and not Eir. Eir is already good at what she does. Buffing her isn’t going to dramatically change that, and whatever buff she gets certainly won’t magically make her viable whenever Gung-Ho decides that the premiere non-blue healing stick card can’t be farmable, and must instead be an 8-star collab exclusive.

Actually, I’m going to go ahead and call that now: a different color Eir is going to be a top rarity seasonal card this year.

Back to the subject at hand: yeah, Diablos can definitely benefit from a buff. 7x6 leads have really fallen out of favor, and most of them are very specific play styles. I don’t see the danger of allowing a generic combo one to have a slightly higher multiplier or some other unique benefit.

xer 21 likes this.
  17. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Having only recently made an Eir, im already impressed to the point that id argue shes 6* gfe level as a sub. She fits an extremely important niche, has a synergistic active and even has damage potential.

18. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Agree, Eir is one of those farmables akin to Myr (or maybe even Azathoth) where no-one would blink an eye if they were told it's actually a 6* GFE

19. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Azathoth is a fucking champ right now. More useful than most 6*s. The only thing I wish Eir had was a te or te+. That would make her 100% in my book but I still think she is stupid good especially for a farmable.

I know they released the Shaman King info like a week ago but fuck I hope we get it. That Ana card looks really good and pretty similar to a concept I made for Mega Awoken Dkali in anticipation of the anniversary stream.
    She has a 20x multiplier with 2 shields. She has built in awoken bind clear and L unlock and can get fua or VDP through SA. Her equip has an even better skill. Full orb unlock, hp recovery and both bind clears with a tape resist and slr.
    I'm hoping we get it and I'm hoping I can get 2 of her.
    Also all the 5 stars have equip evos too which is nice.

20. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I love Azathoth but I still find it hard to fit him into teams. There's always someone else who outclasses him, unless you're for sure running coop (I have Mo Ye equip on him for THICC STATS). The fact that he only covers one colour is a big reason why he always gets replaced, IMO. But yeah for now I'm enjoying him on my teams even if his role isn't clutch.

ko300zx likes this.