DISCUSSION: Upcoming Monsters/Evolutions/Dungeons/Mechanics

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by DENCHI, Jan 17, 2014.

1. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    You're already starting off on the wrong foot if you're thinking of damage first with a 400x leader. Your Ideal alone will kill everything in A5 minus like 4 floors. You already mentioned how important you think Kanan is. If Kanan was Red/Light , would you immediately write her off because it's less damage as a light sub attribute? Would you disregard someone like Beach Tachibana who makes a perfect board and can boost you from 256x to 400x with the + combo count? Odin Dragon when you know you need an awoken bind clear? I've seen coop teams with Hao subs because it makes things easier for the teams as a whole. You get the point. Damage is not at the top of the list of importance and there are some light sub attribute cards that can deal the same, if not more damage than a main light attribute card that is forced on to the team.

It's all fine and dandy to focus on strictly a light main attribute if you have an infinite box, which is what you're seeing from youtube players, but it doesn't sound like you do when you say how hard it is to make the team. Those card were just a farmable "extreme" example. I can almost promise you most people will make a team that deals more damage and is stronger all around when considering light sub attribute. If you want to stick to light main, that's great, but I don't think it's fair to call it insanely hard or a nightmare to make a team when you place your own restrictions on the team.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  2. YamaKyu

YamaKyu Karin Kanzuki was a mistake. And I love it ♥

User ID:
    349-296-255
    Limit break and super awakening, w h e n
    I really want to use her but I don't feel like using anything that hasn't access to limit break because I'm so used to benefit from these juicy high stats OTL

3. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    I have hao, and I put moogle, b. Zela, zinogre, and then i can put any blue subs with fingers as well and had full resist with equips covered the rainbow and one monster annihilates everything..its not fool proof but I think one monster such as an ideal or zela is more than enough to annihilate almost every floor and stacking utility and survivability is more important in most dungeons nowadays

Efreet likes this.
  4. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah that's basically my idea as well.
    Currently Ideal/Hao/Cotton/Zinogre, i'm still unsure about the healing but like this the team has 6k rcv.
    For longer dungeon i thought about using the other template and inherit Hao into Yuna and putting a Resist Sub into that slot but then i have to tweak for the missing red coverage, which was the issue i talked about in my first post.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  5. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Cruz is your answer.

Efreet likes this.
  6. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    Hugh 10 stones for trash golds.. i might just use Hestia and save some stones.

7. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    I like mustang with 2 seconds of move time and 3 blind resist, rin tohsaka is awesome with a low CD, gilgamesh for absorb, sagat, terra after buff maybe...that's just a quick glance at my box .theres aten with fua

Efreet likes this.
  8. ko300zx

User ID:
    You laugh at me like I'm an idiot for suggesting light sub attribute cards and you're going to use Hao and...Hestia? Mmmmmkay lol. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

9. ko300zx

User ID:
  10. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    You're always so annoying and condescenting every time you post, are you having fun doing this in a community with only few people still around on the forum?

Sgt suggested Cruz which is Red to which i i replied that i might as well use Hestia instead and save stones.

Your reply show that you either didn't follow the conversation or were specifically itching to herass someone.

11. ko300zx

User ID:
    I'm straight and to the point when making lengthy discussion posts. Sorry if you find that condescending or annoying. I'll try to add more smilies. You replied to MY post (don't if you have a problem with how I post) that it was impossible to build a team, with no mention that you wanted to stick to light main attribute cards. I tried to help make your life easier and offered plenty of easily farmable suggestions (without knowing your light main requirement) to help cover the resist issues because I don't know your box, and you specifically brought up how easy other teams have it with farmables. I actually went through Ilmina.com for quite a while to find all the 3x resist farmables, and other light farmables, to help YOU. Another reason I'm to the point. I spend a lot of time digging around for a lot of posts and just want to get the info out.

You laughed at me like I was some sort of idiot for not knowing you put some completely pointless restriction on the team. THAT is annoying, after I try to offer you help. And yes I'm following the conversation. I just think it's funny you laugh at my suggestion after you're already planning on using Hao and would then even consider a horrible sub in Hestia. Yes my response to that post was supposed to be annoying with how you respond to help. Good luck with your Yuna team.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    Efreet likes this.
  12. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    Just to be perfectly clear and making things straight i NEVER laughed or made fun of you in any post.
    I didn't specify the main light thing because i thought it was implied AND that it was not a discussion appropriate for this thread about upcoming releases.
    I responded and specified later because your post made it sound i was too dumb to use ilmina when it was obvious i took that number exactly from there.

13. ko300zx

User ID:
    A surprising number of people here have never heard of Ilmina.com. That is said alllll the time. I filtered first by any light, main or sub, and saw 17, then realized I forgot supers. Then saw 53 with supers. Was wondering what you did to get 8 so I did light main with supers and saw 26. Removed the supers and saw 9. I figured maybe you did that but nothing was ever 8 so I stopped caring about how to get to exactly 8 and just posted how many there were while I was still digging for the farmable stuff. Guess I should have just asked first. Sorry.

I didn't say you made fun of me but you laughed at the thought of even considering a light sub attribute. Might as well have just worded this post, "are you a fucking idiot?"

14. Reni

Reni The mama

User ID:
    ᴺᴬ 315,091,284
    PADherder:
    link
    Efreet, Bolts, tetsusaiga64 and 4 others like this.
  15. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Aye I saw that a week or so ago and I thought Damn! This is very nice update for PDX. You guys are awesome!

Murdurus, Reni and Efreet like this.
  16. Roland

Roland Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Very nice indeed

17. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Efreet likes this.
  18. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    Hu, i'm more excited by the fact n6 got an uevo with the new remove unmatchable status active, finally a good gift from gungho.

YamaKyu likes this.
  19. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    He even looks like a decent lead, sure team building is restricted but when you have the team its pretty strong.

Efreet likes this.
  20. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I think base Leven is borderline broken.