DISCUSSION: Upcoming Monsters/Evolutions/Dungeons/Mechanics

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by DENCHI, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    Tao Ren from Shaman King and Lutina from Draconic Orchestra are also on type 1 cd cards for UEVO Cloud. Viz is unfortunately off type, although constant jammer skyfall would potentially be problematic anyway.

2. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  3. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    I imagine Veroah will play like Phenom, so she'll be really good...But, she'll depend on stalling and/or actives. One of my favorite things about the current meta is that most leads can trigger their leader skills on most natural boards, which makes the whole game feel more frantic and more exciting (in a good way). Veroah reminds me of the days when I was running Norsebound teams (not in a good way). But if Gungho keeps up this pattern of palette-swapped witches (dark Reeche, Light Zela, Water Veroah), i'm super hyped about the prospect of a wood Madoo on steroids.

Whoever thought that VDP teams would be the new Row teams?

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  4. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Well now, I got a dupe Seph, I’ll prob hold onto my 2 Sephs and 2 Clouds. Im thinking of trading for Aerith to get a 1 turn non-disruptive Light active and possibly either Yuna who seems like a nice *want to have* or Tifa who is making some noise in the rankings any advice on the matter?

I’d be trading away things like Rodin #2 and 3, Sherias Roots #2, Paimon #2, Raijin #1, D.Meta #2 and 3, Baldin #2

5. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    Yuna has been a staple on my light teams since i i rolled her years ago, she's also now back to some relevance as leader.
    Regarding Tifa i don't really think she's that amazing but you can check for her usual pairing and see if you already have them, if so there's little point into having one yourself same as Diablos basically.
    I also would like to trade for Aerith but i'm in a weird situation, i i ha dupe Seph and Cloud, dupe Paimon and then single copy of Ney, Sherias and Gremory.
    I'm on the fence if i should try rolling for an extra diamond to trade to keep maybe dupe Cloud and sacrifice Grem.

6. sl946

sl946 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I’m not an expert, but I’m told that Tifa+demon Yusuke is currently the best team for clearing the new AA3. I have been playing around with that team and it’s very good even though I don’t have BZela. That said, if you Yusuke, you don’t really need to trade for Tifa. I don’t think Yuna or Aerith are worth trading for unless you have more trade fodder than you know what to do with.

7. MisterDrgn

User ID:
    That’s a big sacrifice for Aerith. Does she have some important use that I’m missing?

8. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    Mostly Waifu + being currently the only 1cd light, i think she can be useful to further strengthen my light box.
    Since we're reaching the point where the chase cards are 7* or above i feel 6* are definitely fodder.
    It' extremely annoying that i can trade easily for all the other 6* but she has the worst trading request for my box.

9. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Well just I rolled lolled Tifa, and somehow have 3 Yusukes, sooooo I can put a pin in that one.

Still want Aerith, if nothing else than I can make a Cloud team without a system. But again, she is unique in that she’s a 1 turn cooldown Light card that works with any team. I mean, compare her to Tardis who gets lots of play just for his active.

Jph81 and Bolts like this.
  10. MisterDrgn

User ID:
    So basically it isn't worth it, but ::shrug:: enjoy the game and do what you want.

11. YamaKyu

YamaKyu Karin Kanzuki was a mistake. And I love it ♥

User ID:
    349-296-255
  12. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    To be fair, there's still quite of bit of monsters that could be getting their REVOs too so they're not alone.

Neither Denebola or Acubens could put Fenrirs to use or vice-versa so I'm uninterested. Lakshmi, on the other hand, is quite interesting due to a brand new leaderskill activation; needing to heal a certain amount with heart orbs to trigger. Aside from that though, Lakshmi is really lackluster, only having a good assorted set of killers but no 7c or VDP (although she can get it from SAs) and her leaderskill only applies to water monsters AND needs an active each turn for a 16x leader. Lakshmi will likely become another Super REVO monster that won't be used unfortunately.

13. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Yeah I really wish the activation clause was for anything besides skill use. The healing shield looks interesting so Mel or Eir are a must but then you also have to give up a spot for Lutina(who most people don't have) or Tardis(who is suboptimal). Aerith could work too I suppose since she won't deal much damage anyways. But yeah then you still need an awoken clearer and damage sticks. If you have a Lutina or two then she'll be great. If not shes not bad but you probably have better

14. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    So Madoo apparently got buffed: https://pad.protic.site/madoo-buffed-thanks-to-yamap-rank-800-roll/. She still occupies an awkward niche because she's not tanky enough to take big hits or strong enough to be a glass cannon, but the 225x attack multiplier is still nice. Personally, I would have preferred a 3rd VDP or a light sub-attribute and leader skill compatibility with Mariel and Karin, but those would have been really unusual buffs and I'll take what I can get.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  15. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Pair Madoo with Mega Scheat. More HP, same shield.

Bolts likes this.
  16. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    I appreciate the suggestion. I've never been a fan of that pairing because of the no skyfall component of Scheat's leader skill, but it might be worth revisiting when Madoo's buff gets here.

17. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    DKali actually came earlier than expected :) Any bets on whether we get DBDC, Beach REM, or the brief return of MH next? I really hope it's beach REM. I've never liked DBDC and I really want my B&J UEVO.

Oh and apparently Gungho collab is coming back...again: https://pad.protic.site/gungho-collab-returning-soon/
    The icons from the dungeons for the new cards are kinda ugly and there's nothing in the leader skills or actives that's calling out to me, so I'm not too excited so far.

18. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

I'm guessing either Shinrabansho or DBDC will be before Beach REM. Possibly both so brace for that. Gungho Collab is actually exciting because that means monster exchange. Usually they are just part of a godfest. Unfortunately, Zeta wants zeta dupes to be worth it I'm told and that is a big commitment.

19. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    Oh man, I totally forgot about Shinrabansho...bummer. My guess is that we'll be seeing a gungho collab egg machine this time around. The cards that they've announced so far give me the impression that they're trying to dilute the pool to keep people rolling for Zeta, Shindou, etc. I was left feeling slightly bitter last time it came around. I rolled about 150 stones and got 0 GFEs, 0 witches, a bunch of middling gungho collab cards (Joker, mercury, etc.), one Zeta (who has the very real dupe problem you mentioned), and a couple of rare dupes (e.g. Raizer and Ralg) that I didn't need. So no trade fodder and nothing I've used. I might pass this time sheerly out of spite.

20. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

I don't think new rare pulls dilute the pool. Rates for those always stay the same. FF still kept 6* pulls at 2.5% despite having 9 of them. New rare pulls just increase the chance of getting trade fodder for Zeta.

MisterDrgn, chiubag and tetsusaiga64 like this.