DISCUSSION: Upcoming Monsters/Evolutions/Dungeons/Mechanics

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by DENCHI, Jan 17, 2014.

1. YamaKyu

YamaKyu Karin Kanzuki was a mistake. And I love it ♥

User ID:
    349-296-255
    GungHo collab return has a new nice 6x5 cross lead perfectly suited to be paired with best girl Planar or Allatu (probably more viable in the long run)

[​IMG]

I'm unlikely to trade/pull for him though since I'm kinda out of fodder/stones, yikes, but that is exciting nonetheless

Cheeseghost likes this.
  2. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    I am so freakin' happy right now. We're getting pad Island before Shinrabansho and DBDC. And the B&J UEVO is already here :)

Vaedriel and BonerChamp69 like this.
  3. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    What are you running as subs for BJ?
    I feel like every decent water card i have breaks activation with their active... only scheat has actual synergy put tpas are so 2016 lol

Tux, Cheeseghost and Trap like this.
  4. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Suou has 4 7c...and can get a cloud resist, tpa or that over 80..also his active is good and you can inherit that tpa weld guy on him as well...

5. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    The options are pretty limited if you're hoping to generate fire and water orbs at the same time. If you're just looking not to break their leader skill, that opens a lot of additional options. My basic team is: B&J/Amatsu/Baldin/Uruka/Lutina (Dhalsim assist-clears both kinds of binds, creates fire and water orbs). I'm still tweaking the team, but this is what I've also been messing with:
    1) Fast actives for assists: Lutina, Revo Isis
    2) Heritable board changes: Uranus (Void attribute absorb; board has heart, fire and water), Urd, Weld. Gabe also has a nice active and two 7cs.
    3) VDP options: Baldin, ROdin (I don't have Suou or BlOdin)
    4) Rainbow board changers that don't break the leader skill: Both Urukas. Note: Uruka and Blujin are both great Fujin options.
    5) Bind clearers: Anna Kyoyama, Dhalsim active (I don't like his awakenings)
    6) FUA: Amatsu, Scheat
    7) Enhance: If I need an enhance, I might toss in the other Uruka for her TEs and use Sheen as an assist. I don't have Carat or the water jewel princess, and I always appreciate more matching time.

Tux likes this.
  6. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Part of what makes this exciting for me is I missed Bodin/Rodin/Baldin/Scheat getting SEs. Don’t care about practicality, it’s triple VDP city.

Also gfe city. Some combo of Bodin/Rodin/Baldin/Scheat/Uruka should work nicely. Probably should make sure to include those last two for utility (lame!).

Noc likes this.
  7. Tux

Tux Well-Known Member

User ID:
    NA 339,899,271
    PADherder:
    link
    I might buy Myr. My first purchase was New Year Amaterasu in February 2019. I have no big want for the other cards in the store, but I still have monster points, so I have been buying limited (seasonal and collab) cards. I bought Shinrabansho's Sakuya Another, June Bride's Gadius, and Final Fantasy's Glauca. GungHo seems to have stopped adding monsters to the store, so I'm not trying to save points for a better monster.

I play water teams, and about half of my leaders are from PAD Island. The update arrived on Thursday (15 Aug 2019) and improved my 3 leaders Tachibana Ginchiyo, Artemis, and Metatron. They now have a higher ATK multiplier than my traditional Valkyrie Reine. (The next numbers are rough and miss some details.)
    • My usual leaders:
      • Valkyrie Reine: 6x ATK, 4+ linked Wt
      • Island Meimei: 7x ATK, 3 of Wt+Wd+Lt+Heal, 5 linked Wt enhanced
      • Island Tachibana: 5x ATK 7.5x ATK, Fr+Wt+Wd+Lt attack
      • Island Artemis: 6x ATK 10x ATK, Wt+Wd attack
      • Island Metatron 5.25x ATK 14x ATK, skills used
      • Final Fantasy Rinoa 6x ATK 14x ATK, 3 Wt 2 Wt combos
      • Mega Aw Skuld: 15x ATK, L shape of 5 orbs
    • Other options:
      • R Lakshmi; 7.5x..10x ATK, 6+..10+ linked Heal
      • Healer Ryune; 8x ATK, 6+ linked Wt
      • Island Yog-Sothoth; 9x..18x ATK, 2 Wt combos, low..high HP
    Metatron gets the largest change: HP increases slightly 2x HP & 3.5x ATK for Healer & God Types; 1.5x ATK 4x ATK when skills used.

Noc likes this.
  8. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Now that B&J got a RCV buff this is my setup:
    Main: B&J^HelenEQ / Amatsu^Dhalsim / BFujin^AvidyaEQ / Blodin^KraliceEQ / YY^BUrd
    Alt: B&J^WeldEQ / BCotton^CaratEQ / PAUruka^AvidyaEQ / Blodin^KraliceEQ / RIsis^Dhalsim

Covers everything: rainbow, poison, blind, burst, absorb, void, VDP, FUA, and awoken clear.

Noc likes this.
  9. Vaedriel

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Okay, I have to ask... what is BVeroah's purpose? I just don't see the use for a card that burns your RCV for 1 turn. What am I missing? I need to know because I am sitting on Beach trade fodder that would net me either a BEscha, BYog, or a BVeroah. If it's VDP, we already have Blodin and now he has a SA that can give him a 7C or another VDP.

Thoughts?

Tux likes this.
  10. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    She can do a 7 combo and has a big multiplier if you just make a vdp. Thats it basically she obviously synergies well with herself since her active creates tons of blue orbs, but she is only really meta paired with the blue sword guy from the shonen champion collab since he has a shield and auto fua to make her even more brain dead.

11. Vaedriel

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ok, I didn't even read her LS. :p Any water card I look at I just ask myself "Would this be a good sub for B&J?"

How many players are going to roll or trade for BVeroah? Ugh, this doesn't help my decision making process, lol.

12. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I very well might. She looks so much fun! 7c off a single VDP...
    Without Coco, I don't know if she'll be quite as good as in JP. But she's certainly very capable, and I could use a little excitement in my PAD life.

Vaedriel likes this.
  13. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The -75% RCV is just a design balancing thing, so that you can get a double orb changer (which is normally more like an 8 CD AS) on a 5 turn cooldown

Vaedriel likes this.
  14. iddybat

iddybat Active Member

Rolls will be thin at 1%, but I did trade. It’s a fun card so far.

Vaedriel likes this.
  15. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Blodin not being able to take god or dragon killers limits his use as a VDP. Also Bveroah can use kuroyuri loop on Tardis or lutina. But yeah the plus combos means she can farm well too.

Vaedriel likes this.
  16. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Yeah I came into this with a dupe B&J and a dupe Eschamali. Decided to roll my 40 stones, hoping for additional dupes to make my trade decision for me. Landed a 3rd B&J and a 3rd Eschamali. Traded those 4 plus a dupe Echidna.

Anyways, Beach Veraoh is a lot of fun. For brainless farming, I can see her being the go to swipe option for a very long time. For regular play, making a VDP and getting 7+ combos is pretty satisfying. Definitely going to try my hand at clearing AA2 with her.

Vaedriel likes this.
  17. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    Since she's not a top tier lead and hard to roll, I imagine few players will have her.

But if you're thinking of getting the I&I pack, you could potentially take BVeroah for a spin by pairing your I&I with her. It's not optimal, but you'll get a feel for whether or not you'd enjoy running a BVeroah team.

Vaedriel likes this.
  18. Vaedriel

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I forgot Blodin is off type. It is nice that BVeroah is balance type.

I guess I will add her to my box and give a sacrifice to the RNG gods so my Alt rolls one. :D

19. Vaedriel

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So, I traded for BVeroah on my Main. I kept wondering why everybody kept saying “7c off a VDP” because her LS says when you do a VDP you get a +3 combo.

:facepalm: Didn’t realize that meant +3 from *each* leader! I took her for a spin and did a box +4 combos and was shocked when the +6 combos showed up. Damn. :wideyed:

If not for her lack of RCV, she’s a game breaker. Probably means 12-15 combo shields will show up in the next new dungeon. :meh:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    Tux, iddybat and Trap like this.
  20. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I also pulled the trigger. There's a certain childish fun to mindlessly matching a box and watching the pretty numbers count up...

Mel helps the RCV situation. My biggest problem is having a steady supply of water orbs, but Revo Sarasvati helps. It would also to help to stall, which you definitely can do safely with this team in longer dungeons. But still, it's no fun when you just want to blow through some quests. :D

Tux, Vaedriel and iddybat like this.