DISCUSSION: Upcoming Monsters/Evolutions/Dungeons/Mechanics

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by DENCHI, Jan 17, 2014.

1. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah fagan equip is hands down among the best in the game and should be the prime reason to choose him.
    I think Fagan himself is an intriguing concept but even with the crazy leader skill and awakenings no one is going to run him.
    His cd is just too long and he doesn't even have sb himself i think if they would have slaped at least two sb on him it would be a lot more reasonable.
    With the leader switch inherits you can get op leader combinations on 7x6 and no one does that because it just takes too long for most dungeons and in that case you are only running one meh leader skill at most while you will have to run two terrible ones with fagan.

Z8 is alright, decent sub in the under 50 evo and decent lead in the other one. the double tpa equip is interesting but i doubt it will see much use outside of farming builds.
    Revos are as expected and buffs are nice especially on gremory ( shame i traded all of her) and the dragonbounds ( unlock plus lock bicolor is really nice).

2. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

They just announced some buffs and they realized how useless 2 turns of bind clear is so instead of just making it 3 or 4 they hit fuck it and went 100%.
    Also Dantalions active is pretty good for its CD. Double orb time, + 1 combo and 3 fires and hearts for 6 is solid. Just don't know where to put him.
    I used to love him on RMyr but too many resolves and damage void made her very difficult to actually use. I loved the challenge of heart cross tpa and high combos.
    Anyways..
    Paimon voids attribute absorb.
    Akine voids damage void for 2 turns now as well with 5 turns off the CD.

Fagan equip looks nice but Z8 base form also looks amazing. I love 1 turn CD cards with good awakenings because they can basically be whatever you want them to be. Fenrir Viz is an amazing awoken bind clearer with Anna book equip or a nice rainbow board changer with Tachibana.

3. James1605

James1605 Active Member

Ah. Thanks. Since we just got an update, I assumed that it was part of that.

4. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz Maximum Casual

User ID:
    >fancy new collab that include Slayers characters
    >it's a group collab that has about a 0% chance of coming to NA

Thanks, i hate it.

Why must you do this to me, Gungho. I would burn every stone i could scrounge up for Slayers characters.

[​IMG]

5. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The Grem, Paimon, and to a lesser extent, Danta buffs are all BROKEN when you consider them in the context of other active skill cooldown costs in the game. It makes them all better subs.

6. BurningMan

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah grems active is really good now shame i traded all copies because she was so bad before.

Also pad protic had an interview with gung ho na and small leaks of power rangers
    https://pad.protic.site/en/exclusive-interview-with-pad/

Reni and YamaKyu like this.
  7. YamaKyu

YamaKyu Karin Kanzuki was a mistake. And I love it ♥

User ID:
    349-296-255
    Power Rangers collab looks pretty exciting, but I can't believe there isn't a single cross lead in it :<
    JP already has 3 rainbow cross leads, I was expecting Power Rangers collab to bring us the first one, but eh, still not
    Not even a normal blue cross lead. Sad :<

8. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

I don't think we have seen every single card have we? If so I would love a link. I saw the Facebook post but didn't see blue ranger there.
    NVM just saw padproctic.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
  9. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    https://pad.protic.site/en/na-exclusive-power-rangers-collab-details/

So apparently it’s a Yokai Watch reskin with some changes, but it costs 10 stones instead of 5? Seems disappointing. For 10 stones, it would be nice to see some game-changing stuff in there, but it mostly looks like decent (not top tier) leads and equips that are a bit better than some of the ones we have now (basically the 7-star equips improve on Monster Hunter’s 6-star equips).

...and most of the low rolls look bad, which makes this a lot less appealing to me. That cloud resist equip (pink ranger) is pretty good, but I think that’s it?

...but I could easily be missing something.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
    Efreet likes this.
  10. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It's crap because they charged twice as much for slight change. The LS are mostly outdated and none are game changer being a 10 stone REM. I have never seen a 10 stone REM being this crap.

Efreet and Bolts like this.
  11. Reni

Reni The mama

User ID:
    ᴺᴬ 315,091,284
    PADherder:
    link
    I'd highly recommend looking at base forms as well and analyze carefully. Keep the stats and awakenings in mind as well.

I personally am rolling because there's a use of everything, especially the equips.

12. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    There are few good niche low rarity card like Yellow ranger dagger, cleric with poison resist making also light and hearts.
    However once you start considering the absurd stone cost it's baffling.
    I suppose they realized that whales will spend whatever to get specialized stuff, like zeo megazord is needed on a future ranking dungeon or something?

13. BurningMan

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I dont know why everyone is complaining about power rangers. Sure 10 stones is a lot but the machine holds a lot of value in equips and pretty much every card is valuable in some way.
    Its probably better than monster hunter or dbdc or heroine right now

YamaKyu and Reni like this.
  14. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm not a huge fan of this collab. I mean sure, there are some good equips but most/all of them are from the higher rarity pulls and none that really sets itself apart from MH. If this came before MH, I think it would be considerably better but because we already had MH and got most of the equips/resists we want, Power Rangers is lacking any kind of chase pulls. I don't think Power Rangers collab is necessary bad, I just find it hard to justify 10 stones a pull for something I pretty much already have. Some of them do have stacked killers though so that might be their one saving grace.

Efreet likes this.
  15. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    No?
    The good equip are the high rarity ones, they provide 3 resist with a slightly better active for some team compared to MH.
    Most of the low rarity are garbage both in awakening and active, some minor stat boost are not worth 2x the stones.
    We'll see the ratings in a few hours but i don't really see how they can justify the cost.
    If GH wanted to be greedy they could put it as 6 or 7 stone machine, 10 stone is nuts.

sgt502 likes this.
  16. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    "After 10 thousand years I'm free!!!!"

tetsusaiga64 likes this.
  17. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    It’s like @Efreet said. MH has good equips as common rolls. This has better equips, but as rare rolls. That’s a lot worse, for non-whales.

For me, the questions are
    1) Do I want at least a few of the common rolls? If so, I’ll roll.

2) Do I badly want one of the rare rolls? If so I’ll trade, and _maybe_ roll if the rare rate is good, since you can trade the rares for each other.

So far, I’m not seeing a good reason to roll or trade. Could roll a couple times for fun tho.

18. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz Maximum Casual

User ID:
    It'll have a one-time free roll, as usual right? that's enough for my nostalgia on this one.

19. BurningMan

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Even two

20. BurningMan

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Honestly the low rarity rolls here are amazing cloud resist, under 50, evo killer ( only important for ranking), unbindable and a lot of awoken bind clears.
    True the high rarity equips are pretty much just luxury versions of mh, but the monsters themselves are so great i would rarely bother to make the equip at all.

Also the base stats are really high

Reni likes this.