DISCUSSION: Upcoming Monsters/Evolutions/Dungeons/Mechanics

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by DENCHI, Jan 17, 2014.

1. YamaKyu

YamaKyu Karin Kanzuki was a mistake. And I love it ♥

User ID:
    349-296-255
    Stream was pretty darn nice, but my highlight is the imminent return of Aizen, which means I will FINALLY get one (*cough* I mean 2 *cought*).
    Also Mega Kanna actually looks good, which is amazing when you see how bad she was.

Overall good stream. A bit sad to see Lucifer being demoted to not being an attribute cross lead anymore, GH is still a bit too cautious with cross leads and I dislike it. But what can I do about this anyways :9

2. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I wanted a new RGY evo, but not like thissssssssss

It's too bad they spent the time to make Pixel Urd and Verd (and Sherias, etc) when they probably would have been much more used as equips instead.

Kanna is solid -- in line with how powerful Megas are nowadays. Her art is pretty nice too.

RajaNagaSoz and Jph81 like this.
  3. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    SR.Parvati looks like she could be pretty fun if nothing else. I used her for a long time before I got any top tier leads back in the day and I have Zela Kitty to pair with myself as well if I need to.

Pretty stoked for Bleach coming back albeit it's rather random but I'm not going to complain. Really hoping Ichigo gets some love with any of his evolutions; both of his evolutions were pretty lackluster even at the time of release and with the advent of the anti-Resolve row leaders, I'm hoping at least row-Ichigo will get that treatment if nothing else.

Nothing else really stands out for me personally. RaDragon seems like he could have some potential but limiting to REVO and SR seems a bit rough as most higher-tier cards are from collabs and if not, they're mega evolutions like D.Kali and are not REVO. Tsukuyomi Dragon runs into the same problem, being unable to use someone like Mega Gremory who would be perfect for its team; but that aside, not having HP multiplier and/or shields in this day and age is suicide so Tsukuyomi Dragon is a complete wash.

MisterDrgn likes this.
  4. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    I remember how salty I was when Aizen first came out and got buffed. Absolutely livid.

At least I will probably get the chance to trade for him this time around. Even if his buffs are underwhelming one of my regrets is not having all of them for collection purposes

5. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz Maximum Casual

User ID:
    I've been waiting for SR Parvati, and i'm slightly disappointed, i don't actually like the healcube awakening, and giving her three of them? She seems like a weaker/tankier wood Lina without combo gain, and i already have a Lina...

Maybe i should take this as an excuse to not have to run brahma...

Revo. Ariel looks like Lenneth to me. :awakening12:

I agree 100% with both of these. I don't want to use pixel evos, even if only for artistic cohesion, but i was just WAITING for things like urd/verd/sherias/ronove/ and ESPECIALLY my 6 Sarias... [bleeegh] to be able to give up their equipment to me.

Bolts and Cheeseghost like this.
  6. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Details for the return of the Bleach Collab are out and.....it’s seriously the most disappointed I’ve been in this game in a very long time. We’ve seen collars returns after only a year long gap and still have better buffs. This one is *four* years old, and they couldn’t do better than this?

For example, Aizen gets.....a 2x HP multiplier added to his 3+ year old leader skill. Wow.

7. YamaKyu

YamaKyu Karin Kanzuki was a mistake. And I love it ♥

User ID:
    349-296-255
    super disappointed too

I so wanted the Aizen hype to be back but I guess GH JP really dislikes crosses

sad

8. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    I really was excited to see bleach coming back bc I really was upset I never got hitsugaya for meridionalis back in the day...but due to the lower rarity machine I guess they didnt really buff anything mindblowing...i wish they had besides giving aizen the hp multiplier maybe upped his cross damage to 3-3.5x..I'll pull for nostalgia though bc I'm missing a decent amount of the rem lol

9. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    They could’ve easily gone the Final Fantasy or FOTN route, and those are both low rarity REMs.

FOTN has Raoh and a couple great equips.

FF is one of the most well-rounded REMs in the game. Almost all of the top rarity cards have value for everyone but the most extreme whales, and some of the equips have value even for them.

Instead, the vast majority of this REM is completely useless.

10. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Yeah Rukia still having 3 SLRs and Hollow Ichigo still has 2 enhance killers. Nope. Don't like it. Really lame.
    The new light 6* and aizens new Evo both look good. The bundle orb soon roll is also pretty good for a 5*.

11. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz Maximum Casual

User ID:
    Man, all of these revos are kindof letdowns.

And more pixel evos i don't believe anyone wanted. At least Zuoh was already able to cough up his equipment.

having three australis, that pixel evo annoys me, i have to pick between bind immunity, anticloud, and antitape, he has less rows, but now is half and half rows and vdp... And they drop the increased green orbs off his active. C'mon...

12. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I think the FF REM is an anomaly and shouldn't be used to judge against other REMs. I'm sort of amazed that GH made it as amazing as they did. I use almost every single crystal equip on my Tifa/DKarin team. Hell, even the golds such as Squall and the pixels see use now.

iddybat likes this.
  13. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Bleach is definitely a huge disappointment. Even Ichigo, the Bleach MC, got shafted; his rainbow lead version is mildly usable but with shitty awakenings whereas his row evolution still more or less remain useless for the same reasons it used to be, unable to deal with resolves. Hitsugaya is pretty garbage as well but at least he got full poison resist so he might find his way into a row water team.

14. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Heroine story is out. Uruka got some cool buffs. Ilmina got a Revo. The 2 new 7*s are both beat. 3 of the 7*s have equips now. Urukas is similar to to umbrella.

15. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

In JP? I don't see it in NA...

16. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    A shame that C.Uruka didn't get the same treatment, not that the buff is significant. It is a little odd though since PAD Academy came back not long ago for JP and C.Uruka got zero changes. All things considered though, C.Uruka has aged quite well and I still use her for a 7x6 rainbow lead.

17. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Well Id say urukas buff is pretty significant. Not needing hearts makes her a lot more consistent to activate especially on a 7x6. Paired with Dyer, you can just go through dungeons with a tanky ass team, on a 7x6 with built in solutions to fua, damage absorb and VDP. You have to run god dragons which seems restrictive, but a lot of subs you would want already fit. MA Kanna, RevoOdindra, Diao Chan. Even solo God types still get 170x which isn't horrible on 7x6.

I'm not saying it's better than Yugi or SSS TIER METALORD, but I'm planning on having some fun with it.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  18. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Who's metalord?

19. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    I think he means whoever sits at the top of the pile right now.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  20. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    I got excited for the METALORD!!!