DISCUSSION: Upcoming Monsters/Evolutions/Dungeons/Mechanics

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by DENCHI, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Clearly, he has insider information about a new male Metatron that GungHo is making named Metalord who will destroy the meta harder than Megatron did.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  2. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Anyone see the VDP latent that JP just announced? Match all 5 attribute and heal and ignore damage void. Takes 6 slots.
    Aten is now the best rainbow sub ever.
    MA Aten with 7c SA.
    Can hit double types which is like 98% of all spawns for 90x damage while ignoring VDP.
    Theo/Z8core seem good too. With a Theo equip they get to a 32x multiplier under 50%. Theo's active is 6 CD so you can just pop that whenever you need to burst through annoying VDP floors.
    This makes my last post about pairing Dyer with Uruka pretty obsolete because Aten will be the new rainbow staple.

They still haven't announced how you will get them though.
    They also are turning a bunch of the 6* gfe ults into Revos. A lot of them getting really cool awakenings. Lots of resist plusses going around. Unfortunately, they didn't buff any of their actives or LSs. My guess is they are buffing a bunch of older cards due to the virus because it is probably easier to just change some awakenings around then make a whole bunch of new content.
    Also they are still irreversible. Apparently, JP Twitter is complaining so we might have a shot for them to finally do what we know they will probably do eventually anyways. Just get it over with so we can be hyped.

ambiguous57 likes this.
  3. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    About time.

Really excited over this, as now I can go back to my favorite team style without having to worry about ridiculously long CD actives to overcome VDP.

BonerChamp69 likes this.
  4. YamaKyu

YamaKyu Karin Kanzuki was a mistake. And I love it ♥

User ID:
    349-296-255
    ABOUT TIME

Good lord.
    6x5 crosses are going to be viable again.
    Ultra Toragon is going to actually become a viable beast in higher end dungeons.
    7x6 crosses won't need triple cross VDP FUA anymore (granted adequate team building ofc).

Now that's something I'm excited about !

5. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Yeah I am curious if they will lower the CD of a bunch of the VDP void actives since they are not as important or special anymore. Kirito with a base CD of 18 would be pretty cool. Still serves as a spike that lets your whole team hit through VDP.
    Akine could really benefit from some real awakenings and a lower CD. Even if they are just SBs, team hps and fingers.
    I also like that they did this as a latent. If they made this a new awakening, a lot of top tier rainbow subs have no room for more awakenings so they just would have been boned. I am still hoping that they make a version of this as a real awakening and maybe give it 2x multiplier or something. Maybe throw it on XMas Kali and Anna from Shaman King so they can be relevant in the rainbow world. I thinkregular guard break should have a 1.5x on it as well.
    I played this game in 2012 and then came back in 2015. I remember seeing Zeus and Valk descended and thinking they were so hard and impossible. Then I rolled LKali and was finally able to clear descends. Have had a soft spot for rainbow since then. Good to see I can play it again without memeing.

6. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    I hope everyone is enjoying the Raziel hell.
    The amount of stamina it took me to have 5 drops is really something else.

iddybat likes this.
  7. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

I keep getting killed in 3p because no one can clear the last board or two to get enough orbs to make a rainbow and I eat the rage hit. Sucks, one of the few times I'm considering just running a 2p room with the alt

8. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    Boy, running this in 3P seems a little masochist.

9. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

Just trying to get the stone. I'm definitely doing this in a 2p room with the alt this weekend, I haven't cleared anything above mythical in 3p with randoms.

10. James1605

James1605 Active Member

You know that you can clear multi-player ("3p") dungeons in 2p mode and get the stone that way, right?

11. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

Yes , hence the multiple references to clearing it via the 2p room mode...

12. James1605

James1605 Active Member

OK. It was just that you talked about having so much trouble clearing things in 3p with randoms, so I was wondering why, if it was that much of a problem, you didn't just co-op with yourself in the first place. Granted, the 2-player room option would be hard to miss, but I thought that maybe you didn't think that it would count as a "clear" for some reason. IAC, I just wanted to make sure that you weren't missing that option.

13. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    And done!
    Managed to skillup 2 raziel with only a single pii used, i i have to admit i enjoyed that bullshit dungeon but mostly because we basically had unlimited stamina with the event.
    Failing is not so bad when it doesn't take 3 hours to try again.
    Now looking forward to the A6 clear.

BonerChamp69 likes this.
  14. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Yeah I didn't know Raziel dungeon just dropped combo orbs on you, so I was looking at it on Dadguide thinking "This some bullshit, even with VIdeal".

Efreet likes this.
  15. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You need to match rainbow+heart to trigger the VDP, so ... probably not viable on 6x5 cross lol

And as for Raziel 3p I just DC'd right off the bat because I found people were not saving up orbs. But yeah that whole dungeon was a PITA.

16. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz Maximum Casual

User ID:
    omg, riders and old dragon knights getting more awakenings... gungho why, my ocd is going to make me waste more tamadras re-finishing these things.

[​IMG]
    So many seasonal things have already been eating more tamadras to to have them re-finished in my box, staaahp. I don't want to have to run the stupid tamadra dungeon anymore...

17. ambiguous57

User ID:
    If you clear the Odin story dungeons, you should never need tamadras again unless you are insistent on awakening literally everything you on.

RajaNagaSoz likes this.
  18. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

Yeah this right here, over 1000 Tamas means I don't have to think about awakenings for years...

19. RajaNagaSoz

RajaNagaSoz Maximum Casual

User ID:
    ACKSHULLY everything i keep for posterity i do...

Though i had no idea the odin story handed out a truckload of tamadras, maybe i have more reason to actually do it instead of considering it "magic stones i can go get for a rainy day godfest/collab i like"

Good to know.

20. ambiguous57

User ID:
    Yep. 999 of them. If you’re almost up to date on your current box, that should last you a really long time.

After all this, I’m considering starting to awaken my full box and see how far I can go before hitting 200 left or so...,