Dmeta subs

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Bluuegg, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Bluuegg

Bluuegg Member

What are some of the more desireable Dmeta Subs? I am currently putting together

Dmeta
    Reincarnated Tsukuyomi
    Reincarnated Durga
    Mega Awoken DKali
    Reincarnated Persephone

Ive looked around a bit and cant seem to find any guides. if anyone has any insight id greatly appreciate it! (no archangel Lucifer)

2. iddybat

iddybat Active Member

Reincarnated Izanagi?

3. Bluuegg

Bluuegg Member

Even though he isnt a dark god type? I guess his active is really good!

4. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    A VDP plan. Planar is the best option as far as I know. Otherwise you will need to get a void vdp active or a + combo active to get 7+ combos on a vdp board.

5. Bluuegg

Bluuegg Member

my apologies, ive been gone for quite some time and recently returned. i dont know what any of this ^ means =(

6. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    VDP = Void Damage Penetration. Some monsters will have an ability called void damage. They will negate all dmg over a certain threshold. For example, a monster may have VDP of anything over 1,000,000 which means anyone doing over 1,000,000 will do no dmg instead.

There are skills which negates this or awakenings that negate this. The awakening route requires making a 3x3 square and 7 combos in Dark Metas case which is hard to do without a + combo skill.

7. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I think the usual template is

1. Eir (farmable heal stick -- you need this due to DMeta's big HP pool but lack of RCV multiplier)
    2. Izanagi (his suicide is too valuable, even though he's off-colour. I put my Fujin on him -- if you have Cecil from FF, you can make his equip so he also grants unbindability to Iza, so you can pick a different Super Awakening)
    3. a FUA (Planar is a popular choice; I don't have her so I use AA Lucifer, who has a suicide active as well)
    4. Then the last spot is flex. Maybe something to give you more movetime as DMeta teams are usually a little tight on fingers. I used Anubis even though he has autoheal, which actually came in handy for contact such as AA2 where the hits are hard.