Does Light Azazel have much value?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Sunsphere, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Member

Pulled an evo'd Azazel in the PEM, have plenty of resources to evo to the light form, but I can't really see much point. Has anyone found much value in light Azazel?

2. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Sorry, not really. Maybe the active would be useful on some really specific team, but probably there would be better options.

People used to inherit dark Az as skill delay resist, due to the long CD.

3. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If only he had an equip form ...

4. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    True...
    But now, looking at the end game content, you're rarely making a 5 members team... You more and more need a 10 members team; each assist count, either for the skill or for the weapon assists.

These long skill-delay-protection cool down are less and less useful for endgame content. (ESPECIALLY if you solo them)

5. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Member

So is his evo gem only for the light form? If I'm not going to make the light form, I should just go ahead and sell it? After all I don't need the evo'd form as a SDR buffer and to kandjar's point, I probably need to build around utility/stats for inherits anyway...

6. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    I think everything from the PEM right now is something you can turn into an evo gem.

7. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Although right now, it's not very useful, I would recommend against selling it; you don't know if they won't be coming with a future evo which will require it.
    Unless you don't care about making another one and 1 inventory slot is more previous than the work it may require to make a new one.

8. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Member

FWIW, that's not true, for example, a number of equip evos come out of it, they don't turn into gems.

But more broadly, what I'm wondering is if there's any evo that requires his gem other than light Azazel. I've pulled several of the evo'd version now and based on this thread, I'm not going to spend the resources to make light Azazel.

Kandjar, I see what you are saying and based on the future of JP news, the inventory space is likely more valuable to me.