Double Kuroyuri for Ed?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Murdurus, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Is doing double Kuroyuri for Ed a thing that people do? Healing for 40% every turn with Ed's innate shield practically makes him unkillable. Not really, obviously, but stalling to stay alive would be infinitely easier if he has to.

2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Remember that you'll lose two skill slots that you can use for more useful skills. Another option is to have auto heals subs such as OdinDra with Grodin equip.

3. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    doesn't work that well with ed. double shield is a little more than double effective hp. plus ed teams dont want to get hit because of the hp req.

barbara and dark meta are 4x hp which is double the healing power from kuroyori.

ed doesnt seem like a good fit for kuroyori.

4. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Sucks with ed because he lacks the HP pool to really abuse it.
    He also doesn't really need to stall because his muliplier is high enough to smash through things.

5. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah, now that I think about it, I wouldn't be able to fit in a Fujin-active with an FUA option. I could just SI a Fujin-active onto an FUA like Cotton though to fix that problem.

I can't imagine D.Meta needing or wanting Kuroyuri though, she usually wants to stay below a certain threshold and this will put her over unless she wants to take a hit every turn which can lead to some dicey situations. In Ed's case though, because he needs to stay above 50% HP, it would work much better for him.

Optimally speaking, I don't think double Kuroyuri would be great but I don't think she's horrible either. Is there another usage for her outside of Mega Roots? I'm still tempted to get two of her but that'll blow through all my MP and I don't farm MP at all.

6. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    One Kuroyuri on Ed team can be helpful, depends on the dungeon. If the dungeon has a lot of massive preemptives, it certainly will helps to stay above 50%.