Dungeon Cycle

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Christopher Jones, May 14, 2018.

1. Christopher Jones

Christopher Jones New Member

User ID:
    Christof
    How do I find out when a certain dungeon is going to show up? Other than the ones labeled by the days of the week, I have no Idea the next time I come across a descended dungeon or a spirit jewel rush. The LTD only gives info for the day not the week or month. I have cards waiting to Evo but just missing one piece and no idea when I'll be able to get it.

2. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  3. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

4. James1605

James1605 Active Member

GungHo does not normally publish a schedule for guerilla dungeons like Spirit Jewel Rush, so there's no telling exactly when a specific dungeon will show up. Apparently, if you set the time on your device ahead, you can see the guerilla dungeons for the next day (that's presumably what sites/apps do to get the schedule), but 1 day is as far as that goes.

FWIW, PADx (puzzledragonx.com) used to show the guerilla schedule for the current and next day, but they haven't been doing that much lately, so if you want to see what's running tomorrow, PADGuide is your best bet. PADx does list some upcoming special/descended dungeons, but they're kind of hit-and-miss these days (mostly showing dungeons that are part of some special event, like the boss will drop as +99).