End of the month coming soon.... Rainbow medals usage...

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by kandjar, Oct 29, 2018.

1. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    What make Alistar worth getting?
    - e,g: I've read if you have Vraska it's a "purchase" worth considering.... (Note: I don't have Vraska)

What about Shindou?

2. Freddyfudrucker

Freddyfudrucker Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Freddyfud
    The decision is more about whether or not you coop as you can pair with a Vraska. I wouldn’t run her solo. Vraska is still one of the best leads in NA which is why it’s worth considering. You’ll need a reliable heal (Mizu or Kuro) especially with only one Vraska active.

3. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    I bought the Shindou. Essentially I’ve been looking at how I buy things with the sub-premium currencies, Medals & MP and decided “hot right now” isn’t as important as “will it always be useful”. So I’ve skipped out on most things like MP Drags (except OdinDra), Collab MP adds and Gentleman Series since they tend to be great for a hot sec before getting outdated.

Shindou’s equip is a Fat Finger which are always useful and an active that never hurts any team should it accidentally go up. So whatever my go to team is I’ll always use it as an assist on it. I also got Amen because having a high stat monster with a really low cooldown active and 4 fingers will always be a great body for a team it fits on because I can put whatever skill I need on it etc. And 2 Kuroyuri because chainable autoheals will probably be unreplicated in the future and always be handy on super HP teams.

That makes Alistars long term use kind of questionable. Her greatest long term asset is the 100x auto attack. But frankly I have an R.Hino with 40x which is good enough and I might roll the Dark or Light Wisdom King at any team making her useless. And for matching with Vraska there is always Cleo and the farmable Brachys.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  4. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm gonna pass them; I already have enough MP leader options than buying a suboptimal option for some random time I would end up pairing with Vraska.. Also, worst case, I can always use Fio :D (ok.. true there's type limitation... )

I m actually more tempted by Shindou than Alistar...

Lol... I did the same. And I bought OdinDra really late too....

True... at the same time; today and likely tomorrow's meta is more leaning toward: poison resist and/or jammer/blind resist.
    Which really limits the # of extra sub-optimal active inherit you can use.

Yeah.... about that.... I dont have enough MP to get two Kuroyuri... DOH!!!! (I could probably get there by selling a bunch of 5* and non GFE 6* I have, I'm about 100k off.