Endgame direction - help needed

Discussion in 'EU General' started by Gnimsh, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Gnimsh

Gnimsh Member

User ID:
    Hey guys,

I really value all of your opinions, so after doing a lot of research I'm still really hungry for your comments.

Right now I still have some problems with KoG and I can't effectively farm it, so I have a couple of questions overall.

Here is my 100% updated PAD herder:

https://www.padherder.com/user/Gnimsh/monsters/#31,0,31,2047,268435455,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0;default,0

1. Is my KoG farming team looking good? My current main team is Lubu, Persephone, Lilith/Baddie, Vampire and FALucifer. I have a lot of Ronia friends that have a lot of +eggs. So I probably will stay with devils, but need to change stuff a bit. I recently got Haku and plan to use her instead of Persephone. Also Loki as my damage booster. It's mostly because of their awakens. I can get A LOT of 10% boosts. So this is what i figured, let me know if it's wrong and if you can see something better.

2. What will my GZL team be good for and can I improve something. Right now it has only 10k hp :( I have z couple of low +egg GZL friends. Maybe it was a mistake to invest into it? Still need a bit of finishing to do on it...

3. Any other team that you would build? I have a lot of cool healers. Can I build a better healer team than my devils?

4. What would be the BEST EVER team that I can build for endgame from my monster pool? I know that for different dungeons you need some flexibility and want to swap some subs, but is it Lkali, Lkali, DKali, LMeta, xxx, team? Apparently I'm missing the dude that turns green orbs to light to make it amazing. And the team needs a very high lvl, but if it's best it's something to strive for! :D

5. Low level teams. Can you suggest teams for low stuff? I'm using Lubu - masks - Ronia for tamadra hunts, but I heard Sylph is cool with Leeks if the collab comes back. I've seen people using treants and Kelpies, but maybe I don't need everything there.

6. 4 star team - I got a couple of low stars? What would be the best there?

7. Any use for those ninjas?

8. Which solo monsters should I prioritize for endgame subs? Should I max aweken one Odin for future use? Lmeta? anything else? Echidna is in good shape.

9. Priorities - what would you focus on? Any specific monster skillup? Just grind levels like it's no tomorrow? +eggs? My aim imo is to get to 100 stamina ASAP. After that maybe just level to get a decent team cost and focus on Lkali team, but to do that I need to complete devils to be able to farm Kog? Halp! :D

10. What heroes should I have up for my friends at all times? Right now it's GZL slot 1, Lu bu slot 2.

Thank you so much for the answers! Last time I asked everyone helped me immensely and improved my game experience by a ton. ^^

2. Marioman95

Marioman95 AKA YoshiFarmz

User ID:
    Don't have time to look at the padherder but from scratch:-
    1.) devils always good for farming kog. If it can clear reliably, it's a good team!
    2.) GZL is well worth the investment. Might need some + eggs in it but as do all teams, levels are crucial. But yes, GZL is worth it in every way shape and form. Just still pretty new I guess.
    3.) dunno. Don't have the time to look.
    4.) there isn't a single best team in this game. Different play styles. Different difficulty levels.
    5.) low level teams? You mean for S ranks? This question needs elaborating a little bit... Cos no team should be a 'low' level... Need to be high levels to function properly.
    6.) dunno haven't looked. But best low star team is either the fire attacker from the Evo colab or the batman team.
    7.) which ninjas?
    8.) prioritise teams. Simple!
    9.) ^
    10.) keep slots as they are for now

It's very late where most forum users are right now, so take this response for now as you winning the lottery. Lucky you! Hope it helps some what.

Goodnight!

Edit:- if no responses after I update my padherder, I'll look at yours and add to this.
    Just had a brief look and I'm jealous... You better have IAPd to get all that stuff or I've just wasted £250+ for barely anything...

3. Paw-1981

Paw-1981 Chasing the dragon

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hey Gnimsh,

1. Definitely stick with your devil team. You can create the same team that's in my sig. and I can confirm that it's reliable for King of Gods farming. I can't remember the last time I lost on KoG (although mine is heavily plussed now). It's also hugely versatile and can clear a lot of descends with ease. It's stacked with skill boosts and dark rows.

2. Judging by your PadHerder GZL is very viable for you. I'm not an expert but I believe that GZL, Sasuke and Marine Rider are the foundation of most GZL teams. From there you can mix and match green cards to suit the current dungeon you're attempting. Obviously increasing levels will help your HP threshold but maybe consider Wood Mech Warrior, Asgard if you have a green Golem hanging around.

There's a thread here. I think there's some sample videos and discussion regarding GZL team building.

edit: wrong thread try this one.

3. I personally wouldn't think about a healer team at the moment. Ronia is as efficient for general farming and has more versatility imo.

However, you can make a solid Light healer team.

I'd think that would be viable as a decent team.

4. That's really subjective. I'd guess it's down to preference. maybe someone else can offer some better advice?

5. If it's with the interest of S-ranks I'd personally invest in DD Yomi. Pair with an Anubis friend and you can overcome most S-ranks with that build. Subs can be mix and match depending on situation but typically I'd use Ronia and Lilith and a DL Yomi as a template.

Sample

6. personally I can't stand cost restricted dungeons so I've got no helpful input here. Hopefully someone else can provide a better analysis.

7. Probably not. I have all five high ninjas max skilled and have never used them. The new evo's might give them some utility but I would imagine it will be limited.

8. All three cards that you mentioned are great with plenty of versatility. I like a green Odin as useful grind leader for a lot of Challenge Mode clears and as a decent stat stick. Echidna is useful on so many teams especially for me on an Anubis/DD Yomi S-rank team. And L-Meta is a great leader and sub.

9. Personally I'd focus on your Devil team. Once that is maxed grinding KoG will help you rank up faster and the gold ratio and exp from feeds is cost neutral up to at least level 50 on each monster. You can down Super Kings with that team in less than two mins per run. If you're willing to stone you can max cards for subsequent teams really fast that way. Get the devil team done and then the rest will come so much faster for you.

10. LuBu or Ronia will net you a shed load of Pal Points. Use your second slot for a less common card to help out the community. GZL is probably really appreciated.

That's my opinion. I hope it helps you out.

4. Gnimsh

Gnimsh Member

User ID:
    Thank you guys that helps a lot! If anyone else has something to say I will be thrilled to listen :)

Btw Paw I don't have a single Ronia :( with all the other pulls from all the Godfests I didn't hit her once. She would be so ideal in my team and I would even love to get 2 or 3 :p What can I replace Ronia with in my team? I will always be using friend's Ronias.

5. Paw-1981

Paw-1981 Chasing the dragon

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    My bad. In that case Persephone. It's a shame because that second Ronia active really helps but it would still be an end game team.

6. Seb

Seb Coolest Kid in the Room

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    To add to Paw's comment on KoG: use the team he suggested with Perse in for the Ronia you don't have. On your way to Tiamat, make a row of dark, light and heart orbs along the bottom. On Tiamat, grind him down and erase as many green blue and red orbs as possible. That should leave you with a light, dark and heart heavy board on CDD. Activate Perse and Loki for what should be a huge overkill. On Zeus, if you have the HP to take a hit, use Haku and do a little damage to him. If not, skip straight to Ronia>Luci>Lu Bu. You have to get seriously orb trolled for that not to kill him.

Healers are nice if you need a Twinlit beater or for Super farming due to the high multiplier, but in most descends, your devils will get you further.

I've not much else to add, I don't think.