Endurance Challenge 1 [Arena 1 + 2 + 3]

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by kandjar, Mar 3, 2020.

1. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Turned out to be easier to clear the the Weekend challenges... I was less stressed by the time.

I went in knowing that Fagan wasn't gonna be up immediately, but yeah starting with A1, 25x damage is enough for the first few floors :D
    The whole team was as follow:
    /
    /

I ended up needing fujin on 4 different floors.
    I was happy to face Vishnu toward the end, that allowed me to just waste my leader which had Rikuu up to recharge it as I realized I did not have a VDP.

I was happy to have Orochi up, as I reached Zhu Bajie's floor with no heart... being down to 1 hp, I was glad to use his active, and clear some orb to get some heart. I was worry of an upcoming preempt strike.
    That + the use of Eva's active on Kagutsuchi's floor were the two moments which could have caused me trouble, the rest was super smooth....

MisterDrgn and CloudnineXXX like this.
  2. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I got Hera-Ur in the A1 portion with the 99 jammer skyfall and was sweating bullets the rest of the run praying Lakshmi wouldn't spawn.

kandjar likes this.
  3. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Same for me, except I forgot Lakshmi could have spawned :D I dodged the bullet w/o knowing.

4. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    I like Chidori for reasonably fast/brainless play. Took me 43 minutes (it's cool that you can look this up afterwards--also took me 98 turns), but I wasn't particularly focused on the game. My one Fujin active wasn't up at the end, so Hera Dragon would have been bad.

5. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    One combo’d my way through it with Omega. I was afraid he was an impulse trade that I wouldn’t use enough to justify, but this run proved his the mindless <50% lead I’ve been looking for.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  6. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

How many fujin actives did you have? My standard team only has one but I guess with core I can add one to domega directly on a reasonable cool down

7. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I had two. One on Myne, and another on Saber.

It did take me two tries, because I didn’t consider that, if you arrive at Kagutsuchi under 50% without a way to get 5 hearts or a delay, it’s game over if you get Vishnu. And, of course, that happened when I made it to the A3 section.

My second run seriously only took maybe 25 mins though.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
  8. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Took me about 40 mins with my usual C.Uruka x Akine team. Brought Zinogre (not a God, I know) as a Fujin active and used it on two Sopdets. Pretty much lucked out not hitting Vishnu and Parvati as well even though I could have probably stalled without problems, just would have taken longer. An early Hera-Ur would have been annoying with jammer skyfalls though but I didn't run into her until the end. Over all, I'm sure some bad luck could have screwed my run but it turned out fine in the end.