Equipment Evos Make Me A Sad, Limp Sack Of Dick Jokes

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by ViewtifulGene, Nov 7, 2017.

1. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Equip evos are Bunghole Online ShitterTaintment's sign of giving up on a fuckload of cards with a fuckload of nostalgia value. It shows that they aren't even going to try buffing Zuoh or Vampire or Gigas. They're just gonna turn them into a handful of shitty awakens while humping and dumping their stats to hell. They aren't even trying with the art for new evos anymore. It's just fucking clothes.

I know the odds of someone like Zuoh making a legit comeback was always abysmal. BUT THEY COULD HAVE AT LEAST FUCKING TRIED. At least fucking let a man dream, goddamnit.

I don't fucking WANT to give a random purple card some row awakens it will never use. I don't fucking WANT to shove another SBR on a blue card. I want a fucking second chance for Zuoh, Sumire, etc.

Bunghole, you can take your fucking lazy ass equipment evos and rub them up and down their shafts with Carolina Reaper hot sauce until They're shiny and spicy. Then I want you turn those sumbitches sideways AND STICK THEM STRAIGHT UP YOUR ROODY TOOTY FRESH AND FRUITY CANDY ASS.

Obligatory testicle spectacle rant:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  2. kollin

kollin Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It is sad that a lot of these cards will be basically thrown out once they get their weapon forms, but I like the idea that my dupes upon dupes of GFE will now benefit my other teams in someway.

3. Goteshi

Goteshi New Member

I won't even bother making Equipment. My dust-collecting cards can stay the way they are till equipment actually becomes relevant.

4. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Sumire will probably still get a split uvo when kaede gets one. Zuoh has 2 split uvos already. I think some people pair with Diablos with the latest one.

I mean for the most part all the most groundbreaking cards are 6-star gfes so at least this gives us something to do with all the 5-star dupes we end up with trying to get the real shit.

MisterDrgn likes this.