Eris Farm Team?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Cheeseghost, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Anybody have a reliable eris farm team or some type of template?? Thanks!!

2. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I don't know how helpful it really is, but I ran Demon Yusuke/MA Ilm/Tao Ren (Apolluo inherit)/BZela/Yuna/Tifa. BZela active made Cronus pretty easy, and Ilm's bicolor + Apolluo spike lets BZela kill boss with Minerva friend. I don't think it matters which lead gets replaced -- I did it with Yusuke getting replaced, but I think Tifa getting replaced would be even easier.

Something like that makes for really easy and consistent farming. For max convenience you will want to be able to spike with Minerva.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  3. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    So I ran that but switched out yuna for bride scheat for easy ares tpa floor and swapped tifa as my leader and yusuke as friend leader for the higher multiplier...first floor easy clear, 2nd pop tifa if you need, 3rd use scheat, 4th you have 3 turns just stall the tape if no resist, 5th pop bride zela, 6th ilm apolluo... .you're a genius!!

iddybat and Trap like this.
  4. toadashi

toadashi One True Goat

I did it with Scheat(Weld)/Horus(Jhoira)/Baldin(Kagutsuchi)/Ilmina/Enra(Glavenus equip)/Friend Madoo. Pretty straight forward. First floor easy, Second floor easy, Third Scheat or if have enough heals then kill, Fourth is harder but you have 4 turns and tape resist, use Kagu active to break armor then make TPA and 7c, also have Madoo delay if need, Fifth just take the Awoken Bind and pop Jhoira on Horus, Last use Glavenus to give Dragon and Attacker 2X use Ilmina and then VDP. A little slow and takes some combing on Horse.
    I can make the above Tifa setup except no BZela or Ilm. I can swap Ilmina for Ilm what can I use instead of Bzela? Athena NON? or gasp Momoji?Thanks

5. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Hey when you farm her skill up are you running lowest level bc of 7x skill up?

6. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah, if the farm team is good you can usually skill up two Eris making it as efficient as highest difficulty.