Eternal Jail of the Devil King

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by sgt502, May 21, 2018.

1. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    As usual, post your team comp, results, strategies and anything related to the dungeon here. I haven't tried it on my main but I've completed up to F6 on my alt. Doesn't seem too difficult at this point but have a bind clear ready by the F6's boss floor because Astaroth will bind all cards for 4 turns. I just use all subs with bind resist lol.

For the awoken skill invalid, I'm planning to use Ichimaru Gin since you don't have to deal a damage. Just gotta meet the combo shield requirement. 13+5+2=20s of move time without friend helper should be enough to make 9 combo, right?

2. iddybat

iddybat Active Member

Appreciate the warning. Through F5 on the alt with DIdeal running blind... nothing too tricksy to that point. I guess I'll start making plans from here on out. Heh.

3. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

I used kiri sub for floor 3 for fun on my typhon team. Be aware floor 3 is 2 battles and boss has 50m hp.

Floor 6 the floor before boss is awoken sakuya which I'm pretty sure if you one shot her without an FUA or can't damage control she will bind awoken skills for 8 turns... If I recall correctly.

@sgt502 Floor 7 I'm going to use hera nyx haha

4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  5. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Floor 1: Ed. Meh
    Floor 2: Ed. Meh
    Floor 3: Ed. Used Ideal with dragon killers to make sure the dragon died turn one.
    Floor 4: D Ideal. took a few turns on Azazel because his tape locked off his combos. Third turn was a kill.
    Floor 5: Yusuke. I took him because I can kill Sadalmelik in 3-4 turns barring skyfall disasters with no Fujin on this team. One shot Enoch, then made the 7 combos to kill.
    Floor 6: Yusuke again, literally just because I wanted to see the damage numbers on 7x6 and a Yusuke board. Leader switchers were annoying but I just stalled, and then used Odindra to bind clear on Astaroth. Yusuke board gave me....a LOT of damage lol.
    Floor7: D Ideal x Hera Nyx for a solid 30 seconds of movetime. this was kinda fun imo because it gave you new boards states you're not used to. I can see people getting tripped on the last floor, you DO have to plan your combos out before you clear the bind or you might lock a combo away across the board.
    Floor 8: Ed. Took my usual FUA of Paimon off for Mizutune. Obviously, I drew the water dragon first floor which led to 14 turns of stalling (accidentally triggered his 10 turn absorb on skyfalls. Took the Puppet under 50% (Pure) and she gave me a beautiful 8 combo board and I killed her with mizutune and ed's sub attributes. Poison blocked Beez, then killed. Hit an ed spike just to make sure that Raph was dead as fuck.
    Floor 9: Yusuke. Natural board had a FUA for hermes so I one shot him. On shot Iza. Saved my Yusuke boards for Andro, Hit her to 60% first turn with the power of an L Ideal with healer killers, tanked the next hit, then a second Yusuke board to kill.

So far, all first try, all zero stone, Ed and Yusuke are broken and this is still, regardless of the leader, much easier than the Zeus and L Jorm one shots.

Just need stam to take on Floor 10, not sure what lead ill use. Ameno, Yog and Yusuke are all tempting.

6. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I stoned once for stamina refresh, these were easy. Key for 7 as already mentioned, take leads that increase move time like Nyx.

Last floor I used new hotness/cancer Yusuke with Brachydios/Mito/Yuna/Indra. Really just bring your best devil killer subs if they have light attribute. I thought I was smart in bringing Indra with Ralph assist, but remember if you zero combo he delays you to hell and back anyways. So just zero combo'd on him first turn and used the rest of the turns with natural boards to kill in 3 or 4 turns.

For the 9th floor I took Yusuke with L/B Viz, L/x Viz, Yuna and Cotton. Few tips you don't need to FUA Hermes with this team as you can just eat his 55k hit and kill next just heal up for the pre-empt next floor as it's about 30k. Used Sheen on my Viz to one shot Andro.
    [​IMG]
    (After killer math L/X Viz is doing just shy of 1.5billion...)

Last edited: May 21, 2018
    xer 21 likes this.
  7. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Floor 10, Yogged it. Team was Yog, Odindra (for the heal active), Pixel Cloud^Ars Nova, Pixel Lightning (Fujin, forgot to take this off), Yusuke^Base Nene (for the board), Yog^Yog.

plan is to naturally kill first few floors, then hit Lightning (for the combos), Yog or Yusuke, and then Ars Nova to enhance. Cloud whould kill by himself here, he has three devil latents, Lightning was just for the combo active and skill boosts, and Yusuke was for an extra board. I took the Finger Badge cause why not.

Stalled for orbs and healed up in the first two turns floor one, stalled for orbs and cleared the poison first two turns on Cerberus. Cloud cleans up here, 6 orbs is plenty. Lilith went down hard in turn two off a yog board as I had no orbs turn one, thanks to yusuke's healer killers and cloud. I botched the kill on the vampires and left the middle one up so I just stalled a bit to get enough orbs and got trolled for like 5 turns. then I odindra'ed and killed.

Hades I ended up stalling til the end, naturally comboing him down through the blinds (turn one, 45% damage, turn 3, another 45% damage, turn 5, the last turn, I just hit two combos of lights through the blinds to kill.

Of course, this might I accidentally stalled both Fujin and Nene up. Thankfully I kept nene on, so I used nene for the combo add, then Friend Yog, then then Ars Nova for the enhance. Got an almost perfect 7c board (one light orb short) and hit a box, two light combos, and 9 total combos after the active. Cloud hit 32 million and change, which is 648 million after the killers. The extra damage (I didn't pay attention to how many hundred thousand he did after 32 million) was probably enough to get him just over the hump for the one card one shot. even if it wasn't, Lightning and Yusuke were there with another 30 mil and 100 mil respectively, of light VDP damage for the kill.

zero stones, all one try each. felt good to get this, the Gold Bowl S Rank and the +99 dungeon all done in one day, on natural stam. now the rest of my week is free.

tanpopo likes this.
  8. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You can make it even easier with yomi tamazo giving you a 7x6 and 10 more seconds movetime.

9. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    oh interesting. good call. Nyx/any lead is probably enough but Nyx/Yomi Tamazo sounds hilarious. only issue is the extra poison might kill you on the final floor. I had to match one poison and one mortal poison so it can get sketchy if she spawns you more poison.

10. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ichimaru Gin is 13s though. I don't think there are cards with built in TE bigger than Gin.

What's even easier is using Rushana as a sub and equipping SB badge so she will be up by the 8 combo shield, giving you 2x move time. No skyfall is no big deal since Baal will change the board and it will have 9 combo. Talk about overkill with time lol.

11. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Yusuke'd everything 1-9 except the awakenings strip mini-game 7, which I almost got blind, but went back with a +2 sec Fio team and easily retried.

Any lead with a reasonable time extend is fine, and you can split if you want. Silly stuff like +10 dark yomi is also good, as damage is superfluous. 2s is 'enough' though, if you are too lazy to swap a card or rebuild a team.

No recovery 8 does some endfloor cuteness with a simultaneous full heart board / no heart matching if I recall (or was that the end of 7?), and has several absorbs: water, light/dark, though Yusuke team was simply broken enough that it stalled the full five turns on f1 hits, and subattribute smashed past the light/dark absorb off a multiple water match solve.

If you plan for those cheesy moments, they're fine.
    Or if you just bring a broken enough team hp to play through them blind.
    You do need some heals, as if I recall dungeon is bad mannered enough to -99 you into later preemptives, so your own heart generation is a good idea, though iirc, I got by on Yusuke with just two cards that make heart board changes.

10 doesn't actually look too hard, just waiting for stamina.
    I'm probably going to see what the derpyiest thing I can make with multiple Shazel is and just OHKO end floor. x4 Shazel for maximum flair if possible.
    I don't trust padx, but f1 reads like it is easily stallable, if it comes to that for setting up whatever.

10 also reads like it was tailor made for Hades 100 dark resist team, for the peeps without deep whale boxes looking for an angle, if you bring a reasonable active or two for bursting / killing off the vamps. Kiri also looks like adequate cheese if you again bring something for the vamps floor repeat heals.

And Amen seems breezy, albeit modestly skill testing. Can smash end floor though, if you bring any random VDP sub, and you can be somewhat liberal with skills getting there.

12. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    And you don't even need to awaken it if you never got around to it like me. :D

13. tanpopo

tanpopo adventure!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If you want to be extra safe with 7x6 board on #7 you can bring Ronove or Agni to get rid of the poison orbs.

14. Fridgeboy

Floor 1-5: Typhon
    Floor 6: Lajoa
    Floor 7: Hera nyx
    Floor 8: Enra
    Floor 9: Lajoa

I just looked up floor 10 on pad guide and satan is a bit confusing.

If it reads right on padx. if I make a combo he reduces time by 3s and 40m shield and if I make no combo he skill delays 99 turns and voids buffs.

I'm thinking Enra team with my pixel kyo kusanagi with 3 devil killers and using nerva. I also have horus to +2 move time and enhance all fire.

I have yusuke... I haven't used him yet but I feel like that will be the easy way out and not the fun way lol

15. Fridgeboy

And it worked. I missed the screen pic of the kill shot, oh well. took 4 tries because I needed 15 fire orbs minimum. Yang is in there because of her triple balance killers and she has a SA 7c. Them vamps turned to ashes!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Vaedriel, sgt502 and xer 21 like this.
  16. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I cleared FL1 - FL7 tonight:
    Main / Alt
    FL1: Gronia / Raijin
    FL2: Gronia / Raijin
    FL3: Yusuke / Yusuke - stalled on 1st wave for skill up
    FL4: Yusuke / Yusuke - Stalled through the scroll block on Azazel
    FL5: Gronia / Raijin
    FL6: Yusuke / Yusuke - unbindable subs
    FL7: HeraNyx / Diablos - With 23 secs of orb move time, just shield for 3 turns until self-destruct

Will do the rest tomorrow night.

sgt502 likes this.
  17. Yani NP

Yani NP Believe in the heart of the skyfall Gods!

User ID:
    Shamelessly 0 stoned with Yusuke
    [​IMG]

18. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thank God I didn't turn my one and only Brachydios into an equip. Double Devil Killer with three Devil Killer latents, 7c and high attack stats is good enough to one shot Satan. He does 1B+ damage by himself lol.

_20180522_215334.JPG

Failed twice because Yusuke board isn't good enough to one shot and Awoken bind followed by binding OdinDra is just too cruel.

Finally I got a decent board from Yusuke, then I use Brachydios skill to make 10 combo board, set it up and 0 combo. One shot a turn later. Feels good.

Fridgeboy and Vaedriel like this.
  19. Zaurora

Zaurora Momiji Best Girl

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    C1-6: Ed
    C7: Janky Nyx/Aten build. It was gr8
    C8: Rikuu with Mizutsune and No.6. Took a few tries, but it's pretty simple.
    C9: Ed. I forgot I had Yomi assisted on Amatsu and used his skilled early. Then Andromeda time debuffed me soooooo. I still managed to beat her with Ed's skill and Erika + Ideal.
    C10: Standard Ed team. I stalled on Kraken and Vampire to get my skills up. It wasn't too hard. Just had to make sure I did enough damage.

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  20. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

For Floor 7, I can exceed the minimum value and be ok? So skyfalls can only benefit me and not hurt me? What did someone mean by bind clear on Floor 7?