Eternal Jail of the Devil King

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by sgt502, May 21, 2018.

1. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah skyfalls are no problem and you don't need a bind clear as long as you hit the combo requirement he won't do anything but change the board.

Completed the whole thing with yusuke died once on level 5, 9 and 10 mostly from stupid avoidable stuff. The boss is actually pretty easy to grind down if you can slap a mito or shazel on your team he doesn't even have a ragezone.

Vaedriel likes this.
  2. BillyBlanks

BillyBlanks Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Lajoa for F9? Curious on the build and run, thanks!

3. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You don't need a bind clear on F7 since you have no awakenings. Just meet the combo requirement and the enemy will self destruct.

Perhaps you're mistaken for F6 where the boss is Astaroth that will bind all the cards on your team as her preemptive.

4. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Yusuke way too hard. Not as hard as screenshotting though.

[​IMG]

sgt502, Zaku, Fridgeboy and 1 other person like this.
  5. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Lulzed C10 with main with Yusuke x3Shazel Brachydios Yusuke. Can OHKO with a good board, i.e. two wood match, though it's random if you get it as your actives are a dissynergistic heap. Else doing it in a few attacks would be fine, he hits decently but normal.

Alt lacked that and just went lulzy with Amen. Board changed multiple floors degenerately, particularly the blind, and endfloor went for time reduce, pop a tricolor and solve. A mild bit of don't flub it time pressure but not too bad, just actually paused to look the board over a sec. If the blind or reduce is vexing, a plus combos active could make it easier.

6. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Used Amen for floor 10.

Was fun.

7. Devate

Devate Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm pretty sure I don't have the leads to make one of the insane movement time teams for floor 7 so I'm not sure I'll be able to finish this dungeon chain. :/

8. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    that's ok because other people do. see if any of your friends have Hera Nyx or Gin up. I don't have either, I just paired gronia (rikuu, ideal, raijin, etc, all work) and paired with a friend nyx.

Devate likes this.
  9. Devate

Devate Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    *facepalm* Totally forgot Nyx has time extend as part of her leader skill. Thanks for reminding me. Lol.

10. FoxtrotFool

FoxtrotFool Well-Known Member

For those who doesn’t have Nyx, or with friends with Nyx, you can farm a yomi tamadra in Kaguya-hime which give you 5 extra seconds.

Also, for any old timers, Lilith is also 5 extra seconds.

And the opponent give you a 1.5x buff on movement time. So don’t clear it.

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    Fridgeboy likes this.
  11. Rofl_Waffles

Rofl_Waffles Well-Known Member

Used Kaede for F9. Slapped a Ney with TPA assist on for that sweet sweet 200 million damage attack from her alone.

Amen for F10. Yusuke was doing VDP for the 2.17 billion damage cap.

Vaedriel and Ultraduck like this.
  12. Ultraduck

Ultraduck Member

User ID:
    Yes to the first two questions. There are no binds on floor 7. Perhaos you mean the blind (with an l) on the last part of the level.

13. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

Yea I was being stubborn haha. Took 3 tries but I REALLY wanted to crush that wench with a full enhanced board haha. It took 3 tries because my only Lajoa friend (my other 2 turned into double yusuke) currently has persephone assisted which comes up way too fast and I needed to save 1 for the end and use the other to unbind floor 5. I cleared it when another showed up with a good long cd azathoth assist.

My team
    Lajoa(nyx)/awoken castor (valentine box)/awoken aketchi (valentine box)/ Uevo D/L eschmali (D/X eschamali)/ Uevo D/g Hamal (valentine box). Wasn't too hard just that floor 5 bind and then skill bind would get me but it was fine once I got a lajoa without low cd assist. I mean who puts a low cd assist on something so powerful?
    I love the valentine boxes for stalling when needed and 3 of my subs break hearts so they become enhanced dark and the damage difference is significant.

I ran my wife's account through 9 floors. I already know I can't do floor 10, no devil killer pixels, only one shazel and no yusuke but that is fine.

I ran all floors except 7 with Typhon. I swear he is underrated because the team is a beast and has insane rcv, decent HP (40k) with HP badge, 11s move time and the damage is great. I took it through 9 and entered by accident with kiri still on the team and still crushed it.

14. Fridgeboy

did you just get lucky with board since he skills everyone down 99 turns? How many runs did that take? I'm kind of disappointed I forgot about my revo U&Y, I don't have amatsu but I have the rest and aife.

15. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Took 3 tries. First time I didn't know he did an effects removal alongside the 99 turn delay so I left a crappy board and put up a gem. Took him to like 40% with the bad board. Derp. 2nd time I had to use my board change early so I delayed Satan, was casually flicking orbs to stall...wasn't reading his counter and did it on his kill turn too. Derp 2.

Once I got my crap together, just popped Famiel when I got to Satan then Sarasvati to make a couple extra blues. 0 combo'd that board, then killed. 3 water combos was enough.

Fridgeboy likes this.
  16. BillyBlanks

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    My only lajoa friend right now has the DR version so I’ll have to wait to even try, thanks for the info!

17. Fridgeboy

I'll add you, he's always slot one

18. BillyBlanks

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Great! 395 867 229

19. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I cleared FL8 and FL9 on both accounts with Yusuke. He’s just so easy to use and I have a ton of light and water subs.

Got to figure out FL10 next.

20. Fridgeboy

Added!

Your avatar is expensive!

Vaedriel likes this.