Eternal Jail of the Devil King

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by sgt502, May 21, 2018.

1. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If anyone needs a Hera Nyx, I have mine up on both accounts. My Alt's Nyx is not awoken, though it doesn't matter. Message me here if you send me an invite in game, as I am at work for the next 7 hours.

Last edited: May 23, 2018
  2. iddybat

iddybat Active Member

FL7 is going to kill me. Even with Fio/Ideal (main) and Ideal/Ideal (alt) I'm not adept enough for the last one... ah well. I'll keep trying and pray for skyfall help.

3. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

You can add me and I'll put up hera nyx if you want

iddybat likes this.
  4. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Go farm a Lilith in Cauchemar or something if you don't have another lead with a lengthy time extend. Pair with Nyx, Yomi Tamazo, another Lilith, etc. There have been tons of Nyx and Yomi up on my list all week. You shouldn't have trouble finding one.

Vaedriel likes this.
  5. Zaku

Zaku Delete Kirin off your friendlists

PADherder:
    link
    The rest of the dungeon is incredibly easy up to satan-void, giving you lots of stalling time for as many actives as you need. There's a picture of someone completing this with revo UY right in this thread lol, and I know someone who cleared it with YY/Alrescha pairing, choosing to take(and overwrite) the time debuff and just duke it out with him as a normal boss fight instead of one shot cheese. You really don't need the ideal teams to clear this dungeon.

Vaedriel likes this.
  6. Tyizor

Tyizor Wandering Planaria

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    For those having trouble on the combo floor, here are a few good options:
    Aten (7x6 board. 5 second)
    A.YomiTamadra (7x6 board. 10 seconds)
    HeraNyx (10s)
    Gin (bleach collab) (10s)
    Slightly more ghetto options:
    Rikuu (2s)
    Myr (2s)
    Ideal (2s)

7x6 board doesn't cause any side effects aside from slightly messier boards at times. Pairing with Tardis or using him is also an option to consider if you want to get rid of the time debuff. Things to consider.

I just finished all 10 floors. Honestly this set wasn't too bad. I honestly was expecting much worse after white snek, but i got through everything just fine more-or-less blind.

Edit: Ignore the white text. As ko300 brought up, the time "debuff" extends move time, not decreases.

Last edited: May 23, 2018
    Vaedriel likes this.
  7. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    The time "debuff" extends your move time. You never want to overwrite it.

8. Fridgeboy

I may try anublos, I always forget to run anublos because I mainly do co-op and don't have a diablos. I should really just start calling it my alt, she has had no interest in the game for over a year since the power creep, it's all me lol.

Hmm maybe shazel, tardis, roots and ancient tri god mask. Run an avalon drake on shazel then lock board lol

Vaedriel likes this.
  9. Tyizor

Tyizor Wandering Planaria

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    LOL, well this is what I get for going in blind hahaha. I cleared it on the last turn using DiaoChan since I thought it was a debuff.

ko300zx likes this.
  10. KryonX

KryonX Active Member

User ID:

Allatu. Is another option
    7x6 and + 5 seconds

11. Fridgeboy

Well I'm kind of disappointed. I went with anublos, shazel, tardis, roots, odindra. I couldn't even stall because everything died from skyfall. I literally did 1 combo on the vamps and it turned into 11! Dammit!

Anyways I get to satan. I make my avalon board, activate hades on anubis. now my goal is seperate them all into 4 orb squares so I don't make a combo. Unfortunately I missed the last square by half a second (I could only use the +1 badge instead of the 2...) so I made one combo. Sigh. now he is in 40m void mode. I thought it was going to be over as I just one shotted him at this point on my main and had no idea what he skills were. Well again, I'm disappointed at how easy it was. Just kept using tardis. shazel was voided every turn and it still was pretty easy. Near the end he tried binding awoken skills, odin ftw, and when I hit him down to around 15% +/- he skilled me down 3 turns. I was expecting a crushing amount of damage. so I popped anubis and killed him.

Seriously I'm disappointed because I wanted to mop him in one shot with shazel. I was not expecting to grind that so easily.

xer 21 likes this.
  12. AktionMan

AktionMan Mocker of numbers in usernames

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I too am struggling with floor 7. Anyone have a Nyx or Gin I can befriend and borrow? Since I’m a newish account, none of my friends are smart or cool anough to have specialized leads up. They’re all Edward and Fio. Every last friend.

13. Vaedriel

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have Nyx on both my accounts. I sent you (395,234,450) an invite from my Main, Vaedriel.

14. AktionMan

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks a lot! If I can’t beat 7 with this much movement time, I’m hopeless.

Vaedriel likes this.
  15. Vaedriel

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I used my Nyx with a friend Diablos and had plenty of time to make 9-11 combos for D’s shield. You should be fine.

16. BillyBlanks

BillyBlanks Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Unfortunately I sold it and the other really high dollar stuff years ago. Was happy at the time with the money and shake my head thinking about what it is all worth now...

Fridgeboy likes this.
  17. Vaedriel

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I did the same thing several years ago. I wasn’t playing it any more and needed the cash. I had stuff going back to the Alpha release of the game.

Fridgeboy likes this.
  18. Fridgeboy

I just went and looked at lotus prices and holy cow!! Hope you got some good coin when you sold them!

I play so little now I proxy my cards LOL. I play casual commander every 3 months or so lol

19. AktionMan

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Was...was it an Alpha...??

I had an old collection with cards mostly dating back to Unlimited, but about 15 years ago I did nab someone's collection for a ridiculously cheap online price that had a bunch of alpha/betas. Some cards worth some cash, but no Moxes/lotuses or anything of that rarity, obviously.

I *literally* gave my collection away a while back to a friend who was still playing. I occasionally regret that.

20. BillyBlanks

BillyBlanks Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    No I got in to it a little later and had basically no alpha or beta cards. I did collect 8 of the power 9 including the lotus and all the moxen as well as a lot of dual lands and stumbled across a collection with a lot more duals.

I probably quit playing over 10 years ago and sold only the real high end stuff. My wife wants the 8-10 big boxes of cards gone but I haven’t done anything about them yet. They’re worth quite a bit but I don’t think I have the energy or recent card value knowledge to efficiently sort them out. Maybe some day....